• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Psa tip on getting tet/pen easily

42 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Do you feel that you're not killing your enemies fast enough? Sick and tired of being bullied around? Just pay to win with artisan memory and just spam enchant. Get tet easy like never before. Want pen? Spam artisan memory. Enchant has never been so easy. 

sounds like you need to mow the neighbors lawn to get a little money and buy some artisans to soothe your massive butthurtness.

Edited by BDOMONSTER

Posted

high quality comment, totally related to the topic, kappa

@irrelevant is totally right

About what?  Wanting to dictate how someone else spends their time?!  Thats how totalitarian regimes are created...  Do you want another Hitler!  Or Kim Dong Hung I think not!!!

Posted

About what?  Wanting to dictate how someone else spends their time?!  Thats how totalitarian regimes are created...  Do you want another Hitler!  Or Kim Dong Hung I think not!!!

Do you lack reading comprehension or something? Where did he state something like that?

Posted

Do you lack reading comprehension or something? Where did he state something like that?

I'm not lacking in anything, the dude needs water stat his sodium levels are off the charts!

If OP wants to roll the dice and gamble his life away getting PEN's who are we to judge?!

Posted (edited)

I'm not lacking in anything, the dude needs water stat his sodium levels are off the charts!

If OP wants to roll the dice and gamble his life away getting PEN's who are we to judge?!

Read my post again, i edited it.

Also the OP is obviously trolling...

Edited by Jylin

Posted

let's simplify this for you @Zegram:

uncontrollable gambling addiction is becoming a real issue in various videogames - and its pathetic to encourage it or adore people that got hooked to it. do you really need more explanations about that?

What's it to you?  Live and let live.

Posted

Guess you didn't ever tried to TRI anything and you are trying to troll us with p2w attempts at TET/PEN

lolilol

easy tet first try. Thank artisan memory for easy failstack. P2w boys. All done in 30 mins

image.jpeg

Posted

Can you explain to me (legit question not a troll) how you 'p2w' your TET Kzarka there exactly step by step? Probably not understanding the mechanic or something...

Posted (edited)

Can you explain to me (legit question not a troll) how you 'p2w' your TET Kzarka there exactly step by step? Probably not understanding the mechanic or something...

p2w. I can enchant without worrying about frags. P2w I can buy silver and with silver I buy frags. With frags I can non stop enchant. If I didn't p2w I would farms 395838485858 hours for relic n sit through 3857583 hour summoning relic bosses

1 artisan on a liverto =30 dura 

Edited by Scapecootie

Posted

First; buy a loooot of pearls. Like an agressivly LARGE amount of pearls.

Then buy outfits and artisan memories. Be sure to balance your virtual budget to allow for more artisans. You take these outfits and sell them on the market. In the one week allowance you can make about (?) 120 million silver. Pay to Win make take several weeks if starting from 0 silver as this is a piss poor amount.

Use this to buy relics/memory frags and weapon stones because HOLY SHIT you'll probably need a good chunk of each. If you bought relics, do those in a group of fellow richie rich 1%ers so you all have 20 scrolls.

Now you take your bow and start just SLAMMING your stones into it. Just rub those concentrated stones alllllll over it. Fail? You artisan eory your way back to 100 (or if 80 is cool)

A month or two with the main inxome of p2w and maybe hopefully you get tet

Posted (edited)

easy tet first try. Thank artisan memory for easy failstack. P2w boys. All done in 30 mins

image.jpeg

You somehow forgot you could also have wasted all your frags and finish with a PRI weapon :)

Edited by WeaselPaw

Posted (edited)

You somehow forgot you could also have wasted all your frags and finish with a PRI weapon :)

or be a pleb n sit at tri all day. While the p2wer already half tet slots. Building stack is never a waste

Enjoy your pri duo status cuz your broke irl and ingame  p2w ftw

Edited by Scapecootie

Posted

or be a pleb n sit at tri all day. While the p2wer already half tet slots. Building stack is never a waste

Enjoy your pri duo status cuz your broke irl and ingame  p2w ftw

lmao everyone bragging about tet like its hard. I got three and I'm not even a wallet warrior. If I was, Id be so goddam dissapointed with the rest of my gear. People just need to get some balls and go for it. Edan best server :D

1474846736436.jpg

Posted (edited)

Tet with 200 ap 220dp smh. Not even muskan or tree armor. N duo coral. Cheapskate penny pinching. Lol

u can get 200 ap in tri 

Edited by Scapecootie

Posted

Tet with 200 ap 220dp smh. Not even muskan or tree armor. N duo coral. Cheapskate penny pinching. Lol

u can get 200 ap in tri 

Exactly, pisspoor gear and you think I'm a whale with tet gear? I'm strictly PvE so its not that important but people need to stop being babies about how p2w is just RUINING!!!! the game and competition because that shit isn't true

Posted

Ah, okay, for a minute there I thought you had actually come up with something. You're just using artisan memory to restore durability. I have a tough time with doing this 'all day', for one, memory frag and artisan's memory would restore what, 6 durability on a blue, 3 on a Kzarka? Man, whenever I check the market, esp since awakenings frags are often sold out, and if there is any it's not many. Total cost of using that method is going to be a lot more than the 120 million you can get in a week of selling Pearl Shop items, plus the real money spent on artisan memory all for the +8 AP? Well, yeah, you're certainly paying, so gratz on 'winning'.

I think for now I'll hang onto the TRI Gear I enhanced with no real money and wait until I get the resources for a Tet try the way I've been going. Posting my ap/dp for bragging rights isn't worth that much money to me, to each their own though.  

1 person likes this

Posted

Ah, okay, for a minute there I thought you had actually come up with something. You're just using artisan memory to restore durability. I have a tough time with doing this 'all day', for one, memory frag and artisan's memory would restore what, 6 durability on a blue, 3 on a Kzarka? Man, whenever I check the market, esp since awakenings frags are often sold out, and if there is any it's not many. Total cost of using that method is going to be a lot more than the 120 million you can get in a week of selling Pearl Shop items, plus the real money spent on artisan memory all for the +8 AP? Well, yeah, you're certainly paying, so gratz on 'winning'.

I think for now I'll hang onto the TRI Gear I enhanced with no real money and wait until I get the resources for a Tet try the way I've been going. Posting my ap/dp for bragging rights isn't worth that much money to me, to each their own though.  

1 artisan on liverto=30 dura.  P2w hard easy tet/pen