• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Wealth rank #1 on Uno is....Gold spammer

35 posts in this topic

Posted

BDOgoldspam.JPG

2 people like this

Posted

So it begins. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Posted

Of course its a ranger... wait what? It's a warrior :o

Posted

That business has no room for squishies.

Posted

ya know the sad part....

he's chargin 36$ for 20m....

Daum Pearls to AH-Silver...30$ for 23-27 mil....

1hr for 1 mil....yet we can make 2, 3, and 4 mil and hour doing it yourself, and pay.....nothing.

Fail gold seller....Fail.

Posted

ya know the sad part....

1hr for 1 mil....yet we can make 2, 3, and 4 mil and hour doing it yourself, and pay.....nothing.

If they didn't adjust theire prices it's because poeples buy.

It's hard to believe some "gamers" are that stupid ... but some are indeed.

2 people like this

Posted

Plot Twist: Uno is so dead that gold spammers and afk fishers took the leaderboard.

2 people like this

Posted

I'm more bothered by the fact that it might be a throwaway account, and it reached the first place in wealth ranking? Sounds like theres a silver exploit somewhere

Posted

Plot Twist: Uno is so dead that gold spammers and afk fishers took the leaderboard.

lol, that's pretty funny.  However, that channel is very crowded, but its all the new players.  If I move to my regular channel my rank A wealth goes to rank B.

Posted

gotta practice what you preach 

Posted

You realize the gold spammer didnt magically play his way to the top money? Almost 100% certainty there is something being exploited it is the way of the gold sellers. Now what or how they do it I really don't get. Seems like all of the main money moving tools are removed from this game, but clearly this guy was something and I highly doubt it is him sitting behind his keyboard and actually playing.

Anyone have any idea how they even sell gold, like how do they get it to the buyer even. I Have always loathed the RMT, but i have to admit in this game i am baffled as to what they are doing and it must be hard because very little of them are trying to move silver in this game.

Posted

You realize the gold spammer didnt magically play his way to the top money? Almost 100% certainty there is something being exploited it is the way of the gold sellers. Now what or how they do it I really don't get. Seems like all of the main money moving tools are removed from this game, but clearly this guy was something and I highly doubt it is him sitting behind his keyboard and actually playing.

Anyone have any idea how they even sell gold, like how do they get it to the buyer even. I Have always loathed the RMT, but i have to admit in this game i am baffled as to what they are doing and it must be hard because very little of them are trying to move silver in this game.

they log into your account and grind it for you 

or atleast bikinipanda does anyway, you get a by product of loot and exp too 

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jrQCo8mQAo

Posted

they log into your account and grind it for you 

or atleast bikinipanda does anyway, you get a by product of loot and exp too 

seems hard to believe they historically stopped actually playing accounts a while ago in lieu of automated stuff and locating exploits to create mass wealth. So i'll believe you because i can't think of much any other way (they closed the health pot loophole ages ago). So here is the question, if they log onto your ccount to play it for you, why is that "gold seller" account top in wealth? I mean if they play the account to kill stuff fast, that still means someone else has to play the other account to at the least do all the looting, and  then when you get overweight they goto run you to tow and back seems so unlike the modern gold seller its hard to believe they do it that way lol.

Posted

ya know the sad part....

i net people gladly pay that after reaching the pearl store llimit. Hence the price

Posted

Even deeper plot twist, he might just be a rp'er playing the role of a bot.

1 person likes this

Posted

That video is full of fake comments. I doubt this ever worked.

However, it could easily be a keylogger and that is how goldsellers make money as well.

Posted

Even deeper plot twist, he might just be a rp'er playing the role of a bot.

Most hardcore roleplay ever.

Posted

I don't know?  I play on Uno and it sure doesn't seem dead to me.  It seems to me that the population is actually going up since the game went on sale and return players got some great rewards.  In fact, for the first time in months some of the channels come up as crowded. I don't know if it will stay that way but we'll have to wait and see.

Posted

It's a very good question - why would a powerleveller or gold-farmer-for-hire be so wealthy themselves, when their entire trade should consist of playing other people's accounts?

The answer's fairly evident, and should provide a salutory lesson:  Judging by the name, this is an account stolen from one of their customers.  All the valuables have been sold off (catapulting it to Wealth Rank 1) and existing Pearls on the account have been used for a name change.

Buyer beware.

1 person likes this

Posted

someone finally admits the game is dying, gg

Posted

Shhh... I like it that way.

But seriously, as someone pointed out this is Velia channel, so you likely have more new people.  And maybe everyone else just blew their silver on Memory Fragments.

Posted

It's a very good question - why would a powerleveller or gold-farmer-for-hire be so wealthy themselves, when their entire trade should consist of playing other people's accounts?

The answer's fairly evident, and should provide a salutory lesson:  Judging by the name, this is an account stolen from one of their customers.  All the valuables have been sold off (catapulting it to Wealth Rank 1) and existing Pearls on the account have been used for a name change.

Buyer beware.

Pretty much this ...

Posted

Might be bugged raning board.I remember once i logge don my Maehwa alt,she was lvl 16 back then,had 526 silver and was #1 on wealth leaderboard for like half an hour