• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

GS warrior beyond broken

56 posts in this topic

Posted

Nuff said.

Posted

Yeah, I feel the great sword should be bigger as well. Double the size and we should be good.

8 people like this

Posted

way over performs all awakenings currently released. Way too much damage and way to much surviablilty. 100% rage at 180 ap can one shot 260 dp class. Lol Wait until noveur offhand is out is going to get a lot worse.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah I agree, it's completely broken. Not enough damage and not enough super armor. Greatsword needs buff. 

Posted

they need to push through the warrior nerfs currently in kr.. its about 30% top end dps nerf

2 people like this

Posted

Nuff said.

it's balanced with the staggered release

Posted

all awakenings are -----ing broken. it's stupid going up against any awakened class when they face roll you.

makes me hate this company more and more every time I die to one of these things and their "staggered" release. its bullshit.

1 person likes this

Posted

all awakenings are -----ing broken. it's stupid going up against any awakened class when they face roll you.

makes me hate this company more and more every time I die to one of these things and their "staggered" release. its bullshit.

Lol. You must not have fought a Zerker yet.

Because holy -----, they'd probably still lose with TWO TIMES MORE DAMAGE on every ability they have against non-awaken classes.

Posted

agree warrior is totally broken, take away at least one super armor and reduce pvp damage by at least 20% please!!

Posted

Wait for MUSA.

It will end all awakenings. Hands down - the most OP class post awakening.

Posted

No need for nerfs atm. I'm telling you Ranger Awakening is the God of all awakenings. If you are crying like this already, you will probably kill yourself once ranger awakening hits NA.

Posted

Hah...  Called it...  Well everyone did...  "Warrior OP plz nurf!"  And then some "Ugh... Git gud skrub!"

You know, we are going through a tumultuous time, politically the world is not doing so well, economically there are problems, and even environmentally we just done ****ed up past the point of no return last week...  But during these hard times, its nice to know, some things never change.

1 person likes this

Posted

No need for nerfs atm. I'm telling you Ranger Awakening is the God of all awakenings. If you are crying like this already, you will probably kill yourself once ranger awakening hits NA.

Musa says "Hi"

Posted

meanwhile a wiz wins the 1v1 tournament on croxus ^^ ...

1 person likes this

Posted

meanwhile a wiz wins the 1v1 tournament on croxus ^^ ...

he only won because the mana shield could tank the one shot ult haha

Posted (edited)

that game have a totaly broken balance since day one, and the devs still dont correctly fix that ( whatever if its because gear power gap, or broken class balance )

I dont know what you except from a game where devs only care about a money milking progression system instead of creating a great game for pvp.

Edited by woots

Posted

Ya'll are salty.

Yes the Warrior is very strong...against NON-Awawkened classes, but it can be beaten by Awakened Sorcs, Awakened Giants, and in group play if you coordinate right, not even over-coordinate or making up some elaborate plan, they become a non-issue.

Wait for your awakenings, get better gear, get more skill points, stop -----ing about things that are resolved later on when the classes become more on par with one another when they all have their awakenings.

Does warrior stay in the top 3 or top 5 classes even after that? Sure. Zerk is also up there, along with Ranger and Sorc and Blader.

Keep calm, be patient, or maybe let us Warriors relish in the justice that is all of this salt toward our class after 6 months of it being crap.

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

Easy to call people salty when your class is about blocking dps to easy charge ult then proceed to one shot packs of 260 dp ppl...From what i have seen in rbf at least

Edited by MalGuldur

Posted

Easy to call people salty when your class is about blocking dps to easy charge ult then proceed to one shot packs of 260 dp ppl...From what i have seen in rbf at least

I wouldn't use RBF as a judge of much of anything.

Also the Warrior ult isn't much different from the giant pre-awakening ult. If you get caught by it yes you will be destroyed, at least mostly or somewhat it changes from person to person, but it is avoidable so avoid it.

Yes its strong right now, but I can tell you from experience any warrior who ultimately relies on that ult to land is actually crap at their class. All they need to do is miss once and you can CC them right out of it because it doesn't have super armor. Also Warrior has 3 abilities with Super Armor and 3 abilities with a forward guard. Not at all as much Super Armor as people might want to believe, they are just on low cd and the class has gotten more burst mobility.

Learn your shit and you find counters to classes, though admittedly right now it will be a little difficult for non-awakened classes in general but thats just how it is for the moment, gotta accept it for the time being until the other awakenings release.

Posted

Wait for your awakenings, get better gear, get more skill points, stop -----ing about things that are resolved later on when the classes become more on par with one another when they all

Post awakenings, this games combat is nothing more then 1 shot mechanics. Getting extra DP isn't relevant.

Posted

Post awakenings, this games combat is nothing more then 1 shot mechanics. Getting extra DP isn't relevant.

I mean I've seen proof of otherwise, but okay sure, you're allowed to exaggerate. All I can say is I know of people who don't get one shot by Warrior ults and Warrior ults that don't one shot me and all that kind of shit.

The PvP becomes a lot more reliant on fast paced mobility than it did prior to awakenings, I can visibly see the different in the pace of a fight between fighting non-awakened classes and awakened ones. Fighting Sorcs and Giants and other warriors things are about a lot more snap decisions, reacting faster than we're used to and trying to counterplay differently. Is that due to the damage that goes out? Sure, but I'm completely okay with that. It's better than DP being over-scaled and people just face tanking through anything and everything which would make fights slow and uninteresting.

Posted

I mean I've seen proof of otherwise, but okay sure, you're allowed to exaggerate.

You play on the KR server too and still take that stand? I agree the pace is different in combat but it sure feels like 1 shot combat to me.

Posted

You play on the KR server too and still take that stand? I agree the pace is different in combat but it sure feels like 1 shot combat to me.

People exaggerate. Often. They also over-react to these kinds of things. Often. What might seem like one shot combat might not actually be one shot combat, especially considering the multitude of differing scenarios where someone hasn't been one shot as frequently as many might claim, not to mention a lot of it can be attributed to gear and the current state of the game considering not all awakenings are out yet.

People used to complain to a much greater magnitude about Rangers and Sorcs, now that has dwindled down quite significantly. Granted I'm aware of people saying "Ranger is the best PvP class on KR after their awakening" yeah, probably, but that doesn't mean that everyone and their mother is just going to come out of the woodwork against all the other awakened classes and dominate everything like things were early on in BDO. Will they be dangerous? Sure. Will their presence be an end all scenario in a fight? Nope.

One thing that many are getting twisted with these awakenings, mostly due to exaggerations and over-hyping, is that they are going to become instant win classes based on one button press. Thats why we currently see -Giants- complaining about the damage they do in PvP with their awakening (their damage is absolutely fine btw I have no idea what drug these people are on) and how Sorcs started complaining about their ability to survive in a fight after their scythe was released (majority of them kept their scythe out during fights and hardly swapped; shocker that a sorc dies more often when they don't iframe). That is why you don't see complaining from Warriors. Yes they got buffed up with their awakening, so much so that people might see them as OP. The reality however is that Warrior just became a hell of a lot more reliable in PvP than it was before and that was a huge step up for every single warrior, regardless of needing to adapt to the playstyle change, and they are now -content-, they are appeased and all of their qualms, all of their issues, all of their problems were resolved with the release of their awakening.

For everyone else, apparently, it seems the playstyle shift is jarring enough (it was the same for warriors btw) that they will resort to complaining about it rather than spend the week and a half or so (same amount of time for warriors and sorcs) to adapt and master the new playstyle. Why is this? Over-hyping. People talked about and behaved as if Sorc would become some dark god that swooped over the battlefield spinning like a madwoman over peoples corpses just right off the bat. Wasn't the case so people complained. People talked about and behaved as if Giant would just be able to leap into the midst of people and fire off a miniature nuclear warhead and blow up everyone and anything instantaneously while being an unstoppable juggernaut. Wasn't the case so people complained. Both of those awakenings are -----ing fantastic, hell I want to play the Giant awakening as well, people just need to take time to adjust to them and it will be the same for every other class. Soon enough you're going to see Giants absolutely obliterate people in their one combo grab chains and we'll see these same threads pop up. Same will happen with Ranger and Musa when theirs release, maybe even Witch and Wizard as well eventually, possibly even Valkyrie despite what others might claim.

Phew...long winded, sorry about that.

6 people like this

Posted

You're funny

Posted

I mean I've seen proof of otherwise, but okay sure, you're allowed to exaggerate. All I can say is I know of people who don't get one shot by Warrior ults and Warrior ults that don't one shot me and all that kind of shit.

The PvP becomes a lot more reliant on fast paced mobility than it did prior to awakenings, I can visibly see the different in the pace of a fight between fighting non-awakened classes and awakened ones. Fighting Sorcs and Giants and other warriors things are about a lot more snap decisions, reacting faster than we're used to and trying to counterplay differently. Is that due to the damage that goes out? Sure, but I'm completely okay with that. It's better than DP being over-scaled and people just face tanking through anything and everything which would make fights slow and uninteresting.

Didnt bother reading your big post.

In kr its One shot madness or 1 stun gg.

Even Warrior vs Zerker the 2 tanky class of the game its the first one to cc wins.

1 person likes this