• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Information Top Guilds Hide from you

24 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Since I just no longer give a ----, Because i 100% know this community is lazy and garbage.

Here's all the information top guilds hide from you.

The law of Black desert: without silver you are useless. This is the Golden Rule.

Awakenings make level 60 +1600Sp a requirement to PVP in the meta.

This game is best in slot. 

You should be looking to Build an AP Build, With the Novuer Offhand that should be dropping around Valencia III time.

There is no such thing as "I can't catch up." Black desert has a ceiling. You can only get so far. TET acessories will become the "NORM" in a few months. Aim to get Boss gear/tet weapons/tri accessories. Dont look at whale molars. You'll get TET witches before TRI molars (In most cases). Tri crescents, doable. Tri Tree/basilisk, your choice. Kzarka, Mandatory. Novuer>Khutum. NA is drastically easiar compared to Korea.

You should have Characters on all servers, Edan, Uno, and Orwen. Collect Loyalty Every day. We believe that one day there will be server merges, On merge day you will have accumulated 3x Loyalty. Collect event dailies. Have some workers in the background. It all adds up. 

Passive Income. Passive income is free money While grinding. You should look into eventually building 300+CP and have workers invested. There are plenty of node empires online, You can make your own, i reccomend starting off with Either Calpheon dinner worker at base or Reform stones. You can hire special workers for free that give you special needs. Investment banks, Farming, All this stuff is stuff you should be doing. Follow outline below. Gathering varies from what your worker rotation is, so stop being lazy and do your shit.

unknown.png

Organized Structure. You can grind Pirates/crescents At 180+ Ap, I say this so you can consistently Farm and make money decently. If you do the time, over time, You will waste more money enchanting rather than buying. if you want to save money and get geared faster, buy your stuff. This shouldn't be a hard concept to grasp. Follow daily routine and if you have the right workers you will make 1 Billion+Silver per week. Make your own worker rotations, don't copy. You will Crash the market.

.eJwlyEEKgCAQAMC_-ABXN1PsN6JRUa6iGx2ivxd

Buff yourself while grinding/PVE or go home. You Make more money /exp/ gained/sp gained per hour. There is no reason to not take faster progression if it is available.

Best Classes AFTER Awakening

Wizard/Witch, valkyrie, Sorceress, Ranger, Musa, Warrior, Giant. Any Other class/its counterpart not listed is not in the current Meta because of no Aoe. 

Stop doing -----ing random BLOB PVP.  Utilize Organized tactics.

Zergs dont work in the long run. Build each individual to the strongest they can be.

Plenty of Dead nodes in the game, Capture dead notes on your server and other servers accumulate guild funds do guild trading get funds high and pay everyone good. More money.

After you hit 220+Ap and have awakening do Valencia Dungeon parties.

Margoria Content offers you more money in terms of guild pay outs. Get ready for margoria by pre emptively stacking on mats needed to craft before time. This information is online as well.

TL:DR THE GAMES NOT DIFFICULT STOP BEING LAZY.

base worker rotations

Do reform stones or calpheond dinners for your base income, then expand from there.

Edited by Mooms
2 people like this

Posted

Sounds boring.

2 people like this

Posted

Sounds boring.

ye unless you enjoy grinding none of its fun lmao

Posted

Thanks for posting this.

Posted

A lot of this is really dated material.

1 person likes this

Posted

notepad screenshots = 2legit2quit. :D

Posted

Thanks for posting this.

NP.¬¬ 

Posted

INFO GUILDS HIDE FROM YOU TO BE OP!!!!

Step 1: Get really good gear

I mean, gee thanks. But I think most people know that already.

Posted (edited)

INFO GUILDS HIDE FROM YOU TO BE OP!!!!

Step 1: Get really good gear

I mean, gee thanks. But I think most people know that already.

I just literally gave you an outline to make 1 bil per week, And possibly being able to buy over 100+Kamsilve blessings at merge day.

Edited by Mooms

Posted

Wait, people weren't already doing this? LOL

Posted

Wait, people weren't already doing this? LOL

How many guilds have you seen playing since launch at level 54below and 150gs lmao 

Posted (edited)

Just gonna delete what I typed. 

That feel when you type something up and then realize you really don't give a damn. lol

Edited by Gingen
1 person likes this

Posted

That feel when you type something up and then realize you really don't give a damn. lol

wont get back the time u wasted rip

Posted (edited)

Same here imo. I didn't even take the time to bash his 5th try on creating a guild. At this point, this guy is so retarded he's destroying his own guild by himself. Check this thread, another failed attempt to show others that he's knowledgeable about the game to recruit.  Sadly, he doesn't understand that there is alot of untrue facts in his strategy.(like solo farming as a ranger makes more money than being in a party.) or even better ways to make money than farming at sausans. Or even the fact that he talks about worker but doesn't say anything constructive about them other than using them or to gather when you're full energy. Damn, am I suppose to feel smart because I already do this? No, it's just common sense.

Also, pretty sure he's not making 1 bil a week but hey this is purify with his dissillusions and lies.

I'm gonna give you a tip purify to be successful in this game. Stop trying to make a guild you will never succeed because you are retarded. Here is what you will do explained in a few simple steps :

1 - change your ingame name and family name to something no one knows you by.

2 - make a new discord account.

3 - go outside and step on your microphone so it doesn't work anymore.

4 - join an already successful guild

5 - never ever type or talk to anyone in that guild just listen and follow orders.

6 - never come back on the forum.

It was a pleasure to talk to you again purify :)

Edited by Godstatus

Posted

Same here imo. I didn't even take the time to bash his 5th try on creating a guild. At this point, this guy is so retarded he's destroying his own guild by himself. Check this thread, another failed attempt to show others that he's knowledgeable about the game to recruit.  Sadly, he doesn't understand that there is alot of untrue facts in his strategy.(like solo farming as a ranger makes more money than being in a party.) or even better ways to make money than farming at sausans. Or even the fact that he talks about worker but doesn't say anything constructive about them other than using them or to gather when you're full energy. Damn, am I suppose to feel smart because I already do this? No, it's just common sense.

Also, pretty sure he's not making 1 bil a week but hey this is purify with his dissillusions and lies.

I'm gonna give you a tip purify to be successful in this game. Stop trying to make a guild you will never succeed because you are retarded. Here is what you will do explained in a few simple steps :

5 - never ever type or talk to anyone in that guild just listen and follow orders.

Were you not in fc?

Posted

Were you not in fc?

Yeah in AA why?

Posted

Yeah in AA why?

Wasnt purify in fc? Figured you guys would be buddies.

Posted

Wasnt purify in fc? Figured you guys would be buddies.

maybe when the guild and game was dead, I was in FC for the first 3-4 months of the game and then I quit the game. Purify wasn't in FC in that time.

Posted

maybe when the guild and game was dead, I was in FC for the first 3-4 months of the game and then I quit the game. Purify wasn't in FC in that time.

Ah okay. Just wondering bb

Posted

I just literally gave you an outline to make 1 bil per week, And possibly being able to buy over 100+Kamsilve blessings at merge day.

You didn't give anyone jack sh!t that they didn't already know.  As a matter of fact, a lot of the information you gave people is old and no longer relevant.  In other words the shit that top guilds won't tell you clearly didn't tell your ass either because they knew you were the type that would run off to the forums and make some stupid post about it.

1 person likes this

Posted

SEND US A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR GEAR MOOMS. With 1billion silver a week you should be geared to the -----. But every time you flag up on me you just die. 

3 people like this

Posted

you still play this game? 

Posted

you still play this game? 

I just cameback like 1 week and a half ago. How you been?

Posted

Lol who r u?

1 person likes this