• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nerf shotgun

55 posts in this topic

Posted

194 ap and 243 dp (+13 dp from buff = 256 total dp)

I have 55% knockdown ressit + 30% all resist from buff for 30 sec and when I get one overthrow most rangers killing me in 3 seconds...

tl;dr

RANGER IS OP. TIME FOR NERF.

So your gear is shit? Confirmed.

Posted

Its funny when trash player go cry on a forum to show how bad they re 

Posted

Seems like you bit off more than you can chew, and found a 220+ AP ranger, or you're lying about your gear. 

So yeah, let's nerf the class, when you're way out geared.

All you would have to do is iframe away and come back and open with a CC = dead ranger.  If your CC doesn't land, rinse and repeat, until it does.

That will go bad for you when awakening is out.  But you should be good for now.

Posted

Lol. If anything buff it. Playing zerk myself, rangers are an utter joke atm. I literally feel bad when I kill one. 

They will become op with awakening though. If you cry already because if shotgun, better uninstal the game when they get their awakening. 

5 people like this

Posted

Lol. If anything buff it. Playing zerk myself, rangers are an utter joke atm. I literally feel bad when I kill one. 

They will become op with awakening though. If you cry already because if shotgun, better uninstal the game when they get their awakening. 

Heathen, this is a "RANGER OP PLZ NURFFFF" thread, rational and reasonable opinions are not valid here.

here : *they should nerf ranger boob physics, they jiggle too much and I often find myself mistaking rangers for rag dolls when I grab one*

1 person likes this

Posted

I have 55% knockdown ressit + 30% all resist from buff for 30 sec and when I get one overthrow most rangers killing me in 3 seconds...

tl;dr

Problem is Ranger community for some reason don't see this, maybe they think you should be dying in 2 seconds...and not 3?  I'm about 289DP Fully buffed and yeah, rangers still melt me in seconds.  Just wait till their awakened, will be even worse.  Of course, rangers won't see that, I 100% guarantee that they will be asking for buffs :P

Posted

Problem is Ranger community for some reason don't see this, maybe they think you should be dying in 2 seconds...and not 3?  I'm about 289DP Fully buffed and yeah, rangers still melt me in seconds.  Just wait till their awakened, will be even worse.  Of course, rangers won't see that, I 100% guarantee that they will be asking for buffs :P

1bde002b64.gif

5 people like this

Posted

1bde002b64.gif

I laughed so hard that my friend sitting next to me asked me if I went crazy so some sh*t....rofl

Posted

1bde002b64.gif

Better nerf ranger indeed....kekt

Posted

1bde002b64.gif

git gud

Posted

tl;dr

waaaaaaahhhh

Wahhhhhhhhhhhh

Wah wa waaaaah

Darkflame tears? :^)

Posted

Right now, an equally geared ranger has almost no chance of beating a sorc who knows what they're doing in a 1v1. Rangers are probably dead last in 1v1 effectiveness, and are currently really only good at stomping bad players or being back-up dps to a tankier class. So with this in mind I can only think of three possibilities:

1. You were outgeared by the ranger.

2. You have no clue how to play your class.

3. You're a troll.

If you're anything but the third option, then you might as well uninstall next week, because rangers will go from having almost 0% chance of beating a sorc in a 1v1 match to about 50% chance.

Posted (edited)

This is -----ing joke. Rangers are too OP. How long we have to wait for nerf??

Ranger with 200 ap is 1000x better than sorc with 200 ap and awak..

They are supposed to be.... LMAO.
Rangers are nukes.
Sorcs are evading bullies.

lrn 2 circle class balance.

1bde002b64.gif

that's not enough dp, especially not for a ranger(among the lowest for dp multipliers).

Edited by War

Posted

that's not enough dp, especially not for a ranger(among the lowest for dp multipliers).

Enough dp or not, that still not an excuse for 1 shotting. High dmg is ok, but not 1 shotting.

Full TRI boss gear 2,8k hp. The warrior has maybe a TET 2h. How is that balanced that you can 1 shot someone just because ( maybe ) your weapon is +1 enchant higher than the opposite's gear. Lol

Funny thing is, they can even aim with their ult by turning the character with the mouse. Just like wizz/witch ult.

This is really absurd to me. And gettin 100% bsr is childs play especially in mass pvp. But against a ranger or wizz/witch they can go up with BSR pretty fast 1v1 too.

There is something just not right with this skill..

Posted (edited)

Enough dp or not, that still not an excuse for 1 shotting. High dmg is ok, but not 1 shotting.

Full TRI boss gear 2,8k hp. The warrior has maybe a TET 2h. How is that balanced that you can 1 shot someone just because ( maybe ) your weapon is +1 enchant higher than the opposite's gear. Lol

Funny thing is, they can even aim with their ult by turning the character with the mouse. Just like wizz/witch ult.

This is really absurd to me. And gettin 100% bsr is childs play especially in mass pvp. But against a ranger or wizz/witch they can go up with BSR pretty fast 1v1 too.

There is something just not right with this skill..

Something has to be able to shit on tanks man. That's just how it is. Rangers are squish squish if you can get them, I don't want valk/warrior to be able to counter rangers as effectively as some other classes have the ability to. Valks and warriors have a block that is generally taken for granted. Lol.

Either way.

There are precautions that valks/warriors can take in order to keep from getting "Oneshotted" by high AP rangers.
Not being willing to sacrifice full ap builds for more reliability/survival, is not a lack of class balance.

Before we even go into what classes seem balanced / unbalanced, let's make sure we have at least played the class in the situation we are claiming as well.

(this was about warriors)

I prefer it this way. If a ranger gets caught then yes, they should die easier than other classes seem to. That's just that.
Rangers are extremely agile, especially against melee classes, not only that, but they have very good counter vs melee classes (shotgun rips through block and shields very effectively, and allows them to avoid taking damage quite often as well.)

It's balanced imo.
Just not the way people want.

seems like people want on par, 1:1 class balance.
No thanks.

I'd rather have to swap through different builds to have better conditions to deal with an enemy that I may not have had an easier time dealing with in another build. ONTOP of that, i'd rather have classes that I counter well, and others that counter me well as well.
Adds interesting composition to the mix.

I'm not interested in arena based 1v1 bullshit pvp bdo.
If you're looking for that, please seek it in another game, and don't push to bring it here.
That's my opinion, though.

Edited by War

Posted

Something has to be able to shit on tanks man. That's just how it is. Rangers are squish squish if you can get them, I don't want valk/warrior to be able to counter rangers as effectively as some other classes have the ability to. Valks and warriors have a block that is generally taken for granted. Lol.

Either way.

There are precautions that valks/warriors can take in order to keep from getting "Oneshotted" by high AP rangers.
Not being willing to sacrifice full ap builds for more reliability/survival, is not a lack of class balance.

Ranger's role is pretty much to deal damage, a real glasscannon. We are not CC bots, not supports ( used to give accuracy buff, but got removed ), not tanks ( no point even ).

So other than going AP/Accu build there is nothing left for us. We can get some evasion, still not gonna save us from getting one shotted i believe.

You could say now, well.. git gud, position well, etc. But in red battle field for example there is no such thing. Warriors/musa/maehwa/kuno/ninja/tamers jumps you whenever they want and can easily shut you down even if you position your self. But thats mainly because people in RBF don't give a damn about their teammates.

In sieges this is going a bit better as you get help from guildmates.

Still, i wouldn't mind it having high dmg,  but not 1 shot. Also, the problem here is not that the ranger in the GIF didn't have enough DP. DP is simply worthless, ap to dp ratio is unbalanced.

I head that PA plans to rebalance ap/dp once awakenings released.. Lets hope its true, because lategame this game is a 1 cc 1 shot fest regardless of class or DP.

Posted (edited)

Ranger's role is pretty much to deal damage, a real glasscannon. We are not CC bots, not supports ( used to give accuracy buff, but got removed ), not tanks ( no point even ).

So other than going AP/Accu build there is nothing left for us. We can get some evasion, still not gonna save us from getting one shotted i believe.

You could say now, well.. git gud, position well, etc. But in red battle field for example there is no such thing. Warriors/musa/maehwa/kuno/ninja/tamers jumps you whenever they want and can easily shut you down even if you position your self. But thats mainly because people in RBF don't give a damn about their teammates.

In sieges this is going a bit better as you get help from guildmates.

Still, i wouldn't mind it having high dmg,  but not 1 shot. Also, the problem here is not that the ranger in the GIF didn't have enough DP. DP is simply worthless, ap to dp ratio is unbalanced.

I head that PA plans to rebalance ap/dp once awakenings released.. Lets hope its true, because lategame this game is a 1 cc 1 shot fest regardless of class or DP.

There are a few effective routes you can take Ranger, but yes. Generally the class is focused on offence. I have an eva ranger(56, ros build), and people have a hard time with it at times, but it still dies quicker than many of my other, more defensive classes.

I've never been "oneshotted" on any of my characters, within reason of course.
This is because I don't believe in "Pure AP" builds as many others do and follow, thus why their gameplay revolves around either killing their target as fast as possible, or dying instantly, without much room for any tactical merit whatsoever.

I also believe this to be the reason many players get bored with the game- They don't give themselves any other options with their class, and follow other people who "oneshot" the majority and their builds.

One of the reasons I don't get killed by warriors/musa/maewha/kuno/ninja/tamer on my ranger, is because I don't give them room to be able to kill me.
I stay aware of my surroundings, the situation, my positioning and range from all targets, etc.
Of course, this is situational, etc. But in many of the fights I've been in, very few combating parties seem to do any of this at all.

Most of them seem like they just rush in and rely on AP.

Logically, on my ranger? I'm a sniper until I know I can kill shit. Then I kill shit.
If this means knocking down my target from afar or waiting for one of my party members to do it for me, that's what I do.
Anticipate gapclosers and remember the cooldowns for other classes bullshit gets me out of a lot of trouble as well, and where anticipation does not always work, so far it's worked more than it's failed. And has gotten me out of a lot of shit situations, and into a lot of domination.

I'd assume any and every competitive pvper thinks this way, but that might be my FPS background talking haha.
But if they don't, I don't know why they'd even consider a concept of "PVP", let alone complain about how it's "Imbalanced".

How can anyone claim anything is not balanced if they aren't attempting everything that they have at their disposal?
To me? That just looks like kittens complaining that their class doesn't kill everything "Equally".

I'm good.

Also.. Just for the record- 

not supports

Expand your understanding of supporting roles in this game, possibly.
We have a few rangers on squad that play a pure support role (Backline artillary, K/D Snipers, Frontline K/D) etc.

You don't need buffs to be a support class. Any utility can make a class support. Even if it is the ability to literally knock players down from 150m away(Which, really really really makes a huge difference when that pesky wizard is casting a blizzard, by the way.)

This may not seem like the best usage for a ranger.
But i'd rather the rest of my group/guild not get hit by that blizzard, than to gamble on tanking the blizzard and dealing damage in our push, etc.

Edited by War

Posted (edited)

This is -----ing joke. Rangers are too OP. How long we have to wait for nerf??

Ranger with 200 ap is 1000x better than sorc with 200 ap and awak..

Lol, you are an awakened sorc being out gunned by ranger.

Id say you should probably give playing warrior a go as your obviously a fail sorc.

Shotgun used to be massively OP, it had the ass nerfed off it before. Rangers may hit hard, but they have no sustain and can be out maneuvered by a lot of classes. They are also hugely squishy

In reference to your gear.

194 ap and 243 dp (+13 dp from buff = 256 total dp)  - I have 188AP/258DP stock no buffs, full tri gear and Pri ap/dp accessories, remember you get de-buffed by will of the wind. Your DP is low (above does not include set bonus's etc)

I have 55% knockdown ressit + 30% all resist from buff for 30 sec and when I get one overthrow most rangers killing me in 3 seconds.. - I run negation for knockdown on my ranger as its the only one i have, even if u at 60% resist, i negate it back to 25/30

Only advice i can give is either get gud, or play a different class

Edited by Zahrinah

Posted

There are a few effective routes you can take Ranger, but yes. Generally the class is focused on offence. I have an eva ranger(56, ros build), and people have a hard time with it at times, but it still dies quicker than many of my other, more defensive classes.

I've never been "oneshotted" on any of my characters, within reason of course.
This is because I don't believe in "Pure AP" builds as many others do and follow, thus why their gameplay revolves around either killing their target as fast as possible, or dying instantly, without much room for any tactical merit whatsoever.

I also believe this to be the reason many players get bored with the game- They don't give themselves any other options with their class, and follow other people who "oneshot" the majority and their builds.

One of the reasons I don't get killed by warriors/musa/maewha/kuno/ninja/tamer on my ranger, is because I don't give them room to be able to kill me.
I stay aware of my surroundings, the situation, my positioning and range from all targets, etc.
Of course, this is situational, etc. But in many of the fights I've been in, very few combating parties seem to do any of this at all.

Most of them seem like they just rush in and rely on AP.

Logically, on my ranger? I'm a sniper until I know I can kill shit. Then I kill shit.
If this means knocking down my target from afar or waiting for one of my party members to do it for me, that's what I do.
Anticipate gapclosers and remember the cooldowns for other classes bullshit gets me out of a lot of trouble as well, and where anticipation does not always work, so far it's worked more than it's failed. And has gotten me out of a lot of shit situations, and into a lot of domination.

I'd assume any and every competitive pvper thinks this way, but that might be my FPS background talking haha.
But if they don't, I don't know why they'd even consider a concept of "PVP", let alone complain about how it's "Imbalanced".

How can anyone claim anything is not balanced if they aren't attempting everything that they have at their disposal?
To me? That just looks like kittens complaining that their class doesn't kill everything "Equally".

I'm good.

Also.. Just for the record- 

Expand your understanding of supporting roles in this game, possibly.We have a few rangers on squad that play a pure support role (Backline artillary, K/D Snipers, Frontline K/D) etc.

You don't need buffs to be a support class. Any utility can make a class support. Even if it is the ability to literally knock players down from 150m away(Which, really really really makes a huge difference when that pesky wizard is casting a blizzard, by the way.)

This may not seem like the best usage for a ranger.
But i'd rather the rest of my group/guild not get hit by that blizzard, than to gamble on tanking the blizzard and dealing damage in our push, etc.

Sure, i don't get one shotted either if i dodge and position well. This is not even the point.

Point is they are able to one shot with ultimate, while no one else can do it. Sorc has high burst and can 100-0, yes. But not with 1 single skill.

I do survive sometimes warrior ult when it hits me with 236 DP only, but not from everyone.

And once again i wouldn't mind getting burst down fast, but getting 1 hitted is different.. And all this while being also tanky due to blocks, they have better mobility aswell ( for now ).

We need accuracy, ignore resistances, and high ap at the same time to deal dmg to others, and to be able to KD at all nowadays. Sure i could go rocaba and rosar set for more evasion. But whats the point? There is no purpose, we are the worst CC class atm, and would lose huge dmg too. No point being tanky as Ranger and deal no dmg, it doesn't help anyone. 

Your "support" rangers may aswell just reroll to wiz/witch if they want to be "kd sniping", A wiz/witch with evasion build much better at this and they have lot more CCs plus a heal. For close range they should simply reroll to berserk, tamer, warrior/valk,

Being support with a 7 sec cool down KD skill is a joke lol

Posted

git gud

Posted

Sure, i don't get one shotted either if i dodge and position well. This is not even the point.

Point is they are able to one shot with ultimate, while no one else can do it. Sorc has high burst and can 100-0, yes. But not with 1 single skill.

I do survive sometimes warrior ult when it hits me with 236 DP only, but not from everyone.

I've never been oneshotted by that on my wiz. I have on my ranger, but to me that makes sense, as ranger has less internal dp multiplier than wizard.
Fair to me, because ranger can destroy warrior via range.
Why would a warrior even catch you in the first place.
That's unskillful.

And once again i wouldn't mind getting burst down fast, but getting 1 hitted is different.. And all this while being also tanky due to blocks, they have better mobility aswell ( for now ).

So basically, what you're asking for, is to have even more prowess over a class that you initially dominate due to your class?
Shotgun > all shield/high defensive classes.
End of story. Blocks don't mean shit vs rangers.
DP doesn't mean shit vs rangers.
That has yet to ever be the case with my ranger.

We need accuracy, ignore resistances, and high ap at the same time to deal dmg to others, and to be able to KD at all nowadays. Sure i could go rocaba and rosar set for more evasion. But whats the point? There is no purpose, we are the worst CC class atm, and would lose huge dmg too. No point being tanky as Ranger and deal no dmg, it doesn't help anyone. 

I run Rocaba on a few of my toons and it works spectacularly. Not sure if you've run it and recieved different results or if you're just guessing/assuming that it won't work for you but... Yeah.
I don't know what you mean by "The worst CC class", Rangers have the furthest traveling CC in the game. This is extremely useful in group fights.

Not sure what you mean by "Doesn't help anyone".
My guild/group has had different results.
If you haven't tried it, why proclaim?
Just wondering.

Your "support" rangers may aswell just reroll to wiz/witch

I main Wizard. Yes, I have played Ranger for a very very long time, but I main Wizard.
Wizards have very great blanket CC/Damage, but have nothing on the range and vast utility nor speed that rangers have.
Sorry, but it's much different for a wizard to knock down another wizard that is about to nuke your group, than it is for a ranger.
I will assume that you have never played a wizard in a situation that may promote your understanding of what you claim- Not to offend.

A wiz/witch with evasion build much better at this and they have lot more CCs plus a heal. For close range they should simply reroll to berserk, tamer, warrior/valk,

Being support with a 7 sec cool down KD skill is a joke lol

Have you tested the difference?
The types of CC that wizards/witches have are very different than ranger.

For the record, Wizard still retains one of the best close range AoE CC skills in the game.
I've caused wipes with mine (I main DP/Support wizard, among other classes.)

It's not a joke when you can put a wizard/other class with long nuke CD in the dirt, stopping them entirely and at times, before their cast even starts.

I had a good ranger knock me out of my blizzard from the front(wizards have frontal block while casting blizzard) last night.
-----ed my entire shit up considering blizzard is generally what gets entire guilds killed lmao.

Not sure in which situations you use your rangers in, nor which tactics, strategies, etc. If any... But it really looks like you've gone full AP and are complaining about the outcome.

To that I respond...

Told ya so.

Posted

Really? Why do you think so many people are complaining about gear tiering?  A TET weapon, even +1 makes a BIG difference.  What level was that warrior? What's hits full gear? What's his buffs? How do we know that' he's not rocking the most absurd AP stacking setup he can get?  And that DP is low even for todays standards, I stack more DP than that on my GvG tamer and I get destroyed in seconds.

Posted

I stack more DP than that on my GvG tamer and I get destroyed in seconds.

Tamers have the lowest internal dp.
They are right below rangers/sorcs. 

Posted

I've never been oneshotted by that on my wiz. I have on my ranger, but to me that makes sense, as ranger has less internal dp multiplier than wizard.Fair to me, because ranger can destroy warrior via range.
Why would a warrior even catch you in the first place.
That's unskillful.

Thats exactly the opposite. A warrior needs to rush a ranger, otherwise they die. How else woud you kill them?

If you play passive against a ranger thats the worst idea and you will just die.

You got a low level ranger, i wonder what kind of warriors you meet on your level that doesn't 1 shot you... But you know awakening skills are way stronger at higher levels? Warrior for example becomes very strong from 59. So if you haven't fought a warrior 59+ you wouldn't even know this.

So basically, what you're asking for, is to have even more prowess over a class that you initially dominate due to your class?Shotgun > all shield/high defensive classes.
End of story. Blocks don't mean shit vs rangers.
DP doesn't mean shit vs rangers.
That has yet to ever be the case with my ranger.

I didn't ask for more power. We don't lack dmg, we lack CC atm. But with awakening this will be solved. I didn't complain at all anything about ranger, we are ( will be ) fine.

Shotgun > shield + high DP? I really wonder what kind of people you are fighting.

And once again, a good warrior will not wait blocking and eating dmg for free then get killed. CC, rush, kill. Simple

I run Rocaba on a few of my toons and it works spectacularly. Not sure if you've run it and recieved different results or if you're just guessing/assuming that it won't work for you but... Yeah.I don't know what you mean by "The worst CC class", Rangers have the furthest traveling CC in the game. This is extremely useful in group fights.
Not sure what you mean by "Doesn't help anyone".
My guild/group has had different results.
If you haven't tried it, why proclaim?
Just wondering.

Just because it works on other classes it doesn't mean it works on Ranger. As i explained there is no benefit for us to use it. As we are not a support class, not CC bots. We don't provide buffs to others, and our only CC is a KD that has 7 sec cooldown. Every other class would be better supports than us. There is just no point going DP and Evasion gear with ranger. We are supposed to deal dmg, kill people, and die fast. BUT not with 1 single hit.

Ap/DP ratio is simply unbalanced and people who played the game before EU/NA release knew this already.

And i don't ask to be tanky with full AP gear, no. But being 1 hitted is absurd. At lv 56 you can't experience this. The only warriors that can't 1 shot me is probably low level, or has bad AP.

You don't even get the point with the CC issue here.. Simply compare ranger CC to any other class.

I main Wizard. Yes, I have played Ranger for a very very long time, but I main Wizard.Wizards have very great blanket CC/Damage, but have nothing on the range and vast utility nor speed that rangers have.
Sorry, but it's much different for a wizard to knock down another wizard that is about to nuke your group, than it is for a ranger.
I will assume that you have never played a wizard in a situation that may promote your understanding of what you claim- Not to offend.

I can't take this seriously, sorry.

Have you tested the difference?The types of CC that wizards/witches have are very different than ranger.
For the record, Wizard still retains one of the best close range AoE CC skills in the game.
I've caused wipes with mine (I main DP/Support wizard, among other classes.)

What is there to test with our single CC that has 7 seconds of hard cool down?

Wizard/witch has a lot more CCs some of them long range too. Can heal aswell and revive.

See the difference? Obviously a wiz/witch ( and basically any other class ) is more suitable for support role than a ranger. It's simply not our role.

Posted (edited)

And i don't ask to be tanky with full AP gear, no. But being 1 hitted is absurd. At lv 56 you can't experience this. The only warriors that can't 1 shot me is probably low level, or has bad AP.

That is EXACTLY what rangers want.  You think being 1 hit is unique to rangers?  I have multiple classes, including 57 Sorc, 58 Tamer, 56 Ninja the rest are sub 55 and don't count.  I get obliterated on ALL of those classes and not just by awakened War's.  Rangers have obscene DPS they can lay down in seconds at FULL range, that's your defence, you should absolutely being getting 1 hit if your stackin AP and you don't manage to kill someone in the first few seconds.  That's where SKILL comes in, if you're unloading on a War they block absorb, evade then 100% Rage you because YOU don't counterplay, that's your fault and deserve to die.  Same goes to ANY class fighting Wars.

Edited by Cyrus Glitch

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0