• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

550 muskan bundles and nothing?!

57 posts in this topic

Posted

seriously spent a month farming the shrine warriors getting 110 monastery leaders for 550 muskan bundles. you should seriously give an aura per bundle or even an aura per boss fight with muskan for shoes or something. this is absurd. night vendor rate is horrid as ive spent over 5000 energy the past few weeks on him and he keeps offering dreadful deals on blackstones. wtf wants 1 million silver black stone armors!? please for the love of god give auras for muskans

9 people like this

Posted (edited)

spend around 12k energy and only saw 2 wrong kzarka weapons on the NV while other ppl saw a full boss set, dandalion weapons and so on in 2 weeks....

With the bundles its the same some have luck and some dont. if i remember right somewhere is a statement of a GM (maybe jouska) that the chance to get an bossitem from the bundles is 0.3% ....thats not rly high ^^

So at the end its always rng and it su.cks sometimes!

Edited by Myssy

Posted

seriously spent a month farming the shrine warriors getting 110 monastery leaders for 550 muskan bundles. you should seriously give an aura per bundle or even an aura per boss fight with muskan for shoes or something. this is absurd. night vendor rate is horrid as ive spent over 5000 energy the past few weeks on him and he keeps offering dreadful deals on blackstones. wtf wants 1 million silver black stone armors!? please for the love of god give auras for muskans

I feel. So bad for you, but if it makes you feel better... You could probably sell all those blackstones and buy a pair ;) 

2 people like this

Posted

Welcome to BDO. Where git gud means get lucky

18 people like this

Posted

Welcome to BDO. Where git gud means get lucky

Or spend more money for pearls so you can buy them from market.

Although pre-order is a big money sink and scam, at least it allows the richest to get whatever they want, even full TET set.

Posted

You could do like the majority of us have done after being in your shoes. Buy them on the Market.

Posted

Welcome to RNG based game, where you don't get to be mad when you don't get anything.

Cheers ! 

2 people like this

Posted

You are thinking like: I have 550 bundles so i should have a 100% drop chance.

No it doesn't work that way.

For each bundle you have a 0,3% chance. so 550 bundles is still 0,3% chance. it's not that 10bundles= 3% chance and 100 bundles= 30% chance.

it's 0,3% chance and each bundle counts like that.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You guys...aren't very good at math, are you...?

The numbers can be crunched quite easily assuming the variables are right. It doesn't make them very friendly, but the numbers there's less about RNG and more about the shear difficulty.

Assuming the chance is .3% the probably of a drop out of 500 bundles 77%

Forthose that don't believe in math they probably buy lottery every week to get scammed by their government.

Edited by Kuu
3 people like this

Posted

Double the number of bundles and you have approximately 96% chance to obtain at least one piece, and still 4% chance for no luck :)

Posted

you can always be unlucky xD even if the math tell you a 99% chance ^^

1 person likes this

Posted

Thats assuming drop actually is 0.3%... It can be even lower, or worse, rigged...

Posted

For an appetizer, I'll start with some RNG.  Followed by the RNG main course.  And for dessert... I guess I'll go with the RNG with RNG sprinkles.  

It truly does suck.  I finally was able to afford some NV stuff if something would pop up.  I got the muskan shoes yesterday for 91 mil, and today I got Bheg gloves for 117 mil.  So I was happy with my RNG sprinkles. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I does not play BDO from over 2 months, and my life is definitely less frustrating :)

Posted

You guys...aren't very good at math, are you...?

The numbers can be crunched quite easily assuming the variables are right. It doesn't make them very friendly, but the numbers there's less about RNG and more about the shear difficulty.

Assuming the chance is .3% the probably of a drop out of 500 bundles 77%

Forthose that don't believe in math they probably buy lottery every week to get scammed by their government.

You couldn't be more wrong :) 

The chance remains .3% no matter how many bundles you open, Saying that you have a 77% chance of getting a boss piece from 550 bundles is not true, it would only be true if your luck increases with every bundle u open, for example .3 + .3  + .3 + .3 = 1.2% for opening 4 bundles and so on. 

Posted

Y'all should consider making a "BDO  rng/boss loot victims" support group therapy, you would help each other pull through -_- . 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The chance remains .3% no matter how many bundles you open, Saying that you have a 77% chance of getting a boss piece from 550 bundles is not true, it would only be true if your luck increases with every bundle u open, for example .3 + .3  + .3 + .3 = 1.2% for opening 4 bundles and so on. 

no.. drop chance is always 0.3% but probability increases with every bundle

Edited by AngryBvr
duh

Posted

Chance of not getting the boots = 99.7%. Chance of not getting the boots from 500 bundles:  99.7%^500 = 22.26%. Chance of getting at least one set of boots when you open 500 bundles: 100% - 22.26% = 77.74%

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Should of spent a month at pirates/sausans and placed a preorder. With players getting extra boss gear pieces from the event it'll be pretty easy to snag one off the ah.  

Edited by Circe
spelling

Posted

And here goes that person without any math knowledge or logic... :D

Posted (edited)

And here goes that person without any math knowledge or logic... :D

Sure , if u say so genius 

:) 

Edited by DazeR

Posted

Double the number of bundles and you have approximately 96% chance to obtain at least one piece, and still 4% chance for no luck :)

That would be my guildie, 1k muskans opened no boots. He lived in the monastery for weeks and no luck. At least he got filthy rich of all the blackstones though :D

Posted

you can always be unlucky xD even if the math tell you a 99% chance ^^

The Story of my life

1 person likes this

Posted

I just spammed smashed 10000 ogre rings together and i never got a pri, am i doing it right?

Posted

wait for awakened boss scrolls, the odds gets better :>

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0