• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How many re-rolled due to Awakening Release

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Just curious. How many people ditched their maehwa for an awaken class? For the record I am staying with maewha but just wanted to know everyones thoughts and how you are doing during this slow release of awakenings?

Posted

i did not.

Posted

I did not too, i love spears and blue is my favorite color, the particles are amazing, i love this awakening.

Posted

I re-rolled FROM an awakened class to Mae :)

I didn't fit well with my ex-mains awakening so have decided to move to the Maehwa

Posted

Still rocking the Plum even after everyone has been telling me to reroll to Blader.

Posted

Rolled Maehwa since possible, not planning on leaving her either. Don't care about them saying to reroll to "Literally any other class"

Posted (edited)

Maehwa best class ever

All classes look pretty shitty compared to our red petals skills

Plus our awakening is beautiful af, Ice skills ftw. (the only one looks like a true bankai :) )

Even if we are not top tier in pve or pvp, and our awak still need more buff cause not that good in pve, I found no reason to change and leave this beautiful class

Edited by Nutoboni

Posted

I mean. Almost all my toons are over 56 anyways.

;)

Posted

I've tried other classes when i have felt like a break from the grind.

I think we are spoiled by Maewha. Every other class in the game seems slow and boring now.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well one weekend on Maehwa has sealed it for me, got 56 and loving the class to bits, I play melee only, have a maehwa, warrior, zerk, valk, tamer and Kuno to 56 - 57 and I must say that the Plum is hands down the most fun of all, cannot wait for our spear/polearm.

I love how the class actually makes you think about what you are doing, doing RBF is tough again and rewarding when you get that stun lock down and a kill, mobility is awesome and i love the guerilla style combat experience of getting in damaging and getting out

I'm still getting comfortable with my skills so i can chain combo's naturally but its getting there

Posted

Still rocking the Plum even after everyone has been telling me to reroll to Blader.

Why are they recommending the Musa / Blader?

Posted

Why are they recommending the Musa / Blader?

they are suppose to have a stronger awakening but I don't think that's really the case. I think maehwa awakening seems pretty strong now.

Posted

they are suppose to have a stronger awakening but I don't think that's really the case. I think maehwa awakening seems pretty strong now.

From what i have seen so far the awakenings of Musa/Mae are pretty much on par, just different styles

Posted

Took a long break from mae to play my old main sorc but it's just not the same level of fun. It doesn't matter if the class, awakened or not is not on par with the other classes, the only thing that matters is having fun with the class you're playing.

I mean sure, you can try some awakenings just for the fun of it, but if they don't surpass maehwa in terms of fun you'll just keep coming back to her.
There are plenty of grind spots that you can comfortably grind in and don't specifically need an awakened class for, because if you ask me, generally awakening weapons really become a necessity only with Valencia part 2 aka sulfur or jail mobs.

Just keep doing your thing, grind money or skill points and when the time comes enjoy your new weapon.

1 person likes this

Posted

This is the reason. Worst comes to worst, i already have a lvl 29 Blader if I feel that way after Thanksgiving if I feel it's too weak. 

Posted

Took a long break from mae to play my old main sorc but it's just not the same level of fun. It doesn't matter if the class, awakened or not is not on par with the other classes, the only thing that matters is having fun with the class you're playing.

I mean sure, you can try some awakenings just for the fun of it, but if they don't surpass maehwa in terms of fun you'll just keep coming back to her.
There are plenty of grind spots that you can comfortably grind in and don't specifically need an awakened class for, because if you ask me, generally awakening weapons really become a necessity only with Valencia part 2 aka sulfur or jail mobs.

Just keep doing your thing, grind money or skill points and when the time comes enjoy your new weapon.

yeah just remember that if you want to have fun AND have chances to win in pvp, this is not class for you. even tho they said this is pure single target good for pvp class, it's completely opposite. 

if you are at endgame (boss armor, enchanted to +18 and beyond) you can still match and win most of the fights unless there is sb with similar gear. then you are fkd.

Posted

yeah just remember that if you want to have fun AND have chances to win in pvp, this is not class for you. even tho they said this is pure single target good for pvp class, it's completely opposite. 

if you are at endgame (boss armor, enchanted to +18 and beyond) you can still match and win most of the fights unless there is sb with similar gear. then you are fkd.

Do you know how many times I've heard that? Doesn't change the fact that there are good maehwas who can compete no problem with every non-awakened class, and when the spear gets released they will be able to fairly compete against awakened classes too.

If you want to talk about node wars, you don't just go into packs like a super saiyan, you have your own role just like every other class.

Posted

I got 7 chars 56 (one zerk 58 and war 57) and each time one awakening got released i'm taking my char to 56.

Soon 12 chars 56+

Soon my no name army shall be complete.

Huehuehuehue...

Posted

plum is the only class i would play if i ever rerolled from ranger

other than that i think everyone should reroll and play ranger instead

Posted

Do you know how many times I've heard that? Doesn't change the fact that there are good maehwas who can compete no problem with every non-awakened class, and when the spear gets released they will be able to fairly compete against awakened classes too.
If you want to talk about node wars, you don't just go into packs like a super saiyan, you have your own role just like every other class.

i play mae since release. i have full duo/tri boss gear with 190/244 powah. i still lose most of ranger/zerk encounters. node wars? don't start it. if i die so many times to random rangers in open world, going to node wars or rfb where ten times more rangers are in one place i would get titled.

Posted

Been playing mae since they released, I'm just building up SP and levels awaiting that sweet awakening spear, to get payback at those High DPwarriors/valks and high ap rangers :P

Posted

217/~240. I'll stay here until dark elf comes out.

Posted

i was wizard of land.... then i found that i needed a sword as big as i am. (at least until my awakening for wiz comes out)

Posted

Was about to switch to ranger rolled kzarka and tri'd it on first try. The gods tell me to stay with her till the servers shut down.

Posted

Plum is the closest thing to skill-based in this game. I'm not going off her.

2 people like this