• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

A little late but a quick recap of last night's siege on Orwen

115 posts in this topic

Posted

3/4 territories went uncontested. The only fight the server had was Serendia. This revealed who the server police are, and it has been revealed that Relevant is a guild that has been resisting arrest.

Serendia had 5 castles built. Relevant, LotD, Acolytes, DisposableHeroes, and Relic. 2 and half hour of slugfest taking turns inserting unlubricated dicks in Relevant's base. 2 and a half hours before Relevant got taken out, but not before taking out 2 out of the 4 carebear "smaller" guilds holding hands to slay the evil bully Relevant. Tune in next week for updates on what server police LotD will do!

rv8yc.jpg

rv8Bq.png

rv8Dw.png

rv8Em.png

BIG GUILDS BEWARE. DA POPO R GUN GIT YA

rv8Ko.jpg

rv8NM.jpg

rv8RO.jpg

rv8XS.jpg

Ded gaem. When will our Edan overlords step in and save us from free territories and "smaller" guilds bullying "bigger" guilds out of Serendia? #SerendiaForEquality

5 people like this

Posted

Why so salty? It's not like you guys haven't given away oh idk  a node to a "smaller" guild, just because. It's a game relax =)

Posted

So after all that shit talk and bragging about having lots of level 60's and gear they can't even beat LOTD (LOL AWFUL SERVER DODGING COMMUNITY GUILD) and a few random pug shitter carebear guilds?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So after all that shit talk and bragging about having lots of level 60's and gear they can't even beat LOTD (LOL AWFUL SERVER DODGING COMMUNITY GUILD) and a few random pug shitter carebear guilds?

Relevant(aka dodgers) lasted a little over an hour against us (iconic) in a 1v1, theyre nothing but talk ^^

Edited by fobm4ster

Posted

Irrelevant.

Posted (edited)

9_9

Edited by Qberto

Posted

Make no mistake they killed the shit out of us in the process, our siege tactics are just more polished cause our core has stayed solid since launch.  Relevant will still probably farm tf out of most Edan guilds cause the gear/levels/amount of awakening classes they have is overpowering at the moment.

That being said killing the smaller guilds is nothing to brag about, y'all were literally able to kill their bases with like 12 people in a few pushes.  Those max numbers don't mean anything if they can only field 30 people at a siege and they're all under geared in comparison.  Good job surviving last night Acolytes, you deserve the territory.  We will be transparent about where we are going from this point on so the smaller guilds can have fair fights for territories and the power houses can fight for the 2-3 castles.  Just FYI your leadership was invited to the table for this whole thing but we were told that you were only going for Nodes this week.

Tl;Dr 

Relevant needs to go for castles from this point on, we will be going for Valencia castle next week.

370808bce4.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Is OP under the impression that Disposable Heroes and Acolytes had 85 people each show up, and Relic had 80?

Posted

imB| gay

2 people like this

Posted

Cannons dont care how small your guilds are or how bad your gear is. Cannons win sieges.

Also OP outposts spots (aka wizard tower). These things determine sieges, not killing the opposition 2:1. 

Fun game.

Posted

Someone seems angry they'll be going another week without a castle. You guys running low on fund or something? Maybe you can get it next week from the big bad carebear guild that you didn't beat, champ!

Posted

Make no mistake they killed the shit out of us in the process, our siege tactics are just more polished cause our core has stayed solid since launch.

That being said killing the smaller guilds is nothing to brag about, y'all were literally able to kill their bases with like 12 people in a few pushes.  Those max numbers don't mean anything if they can only field 30 people at a siege and they're all under geared in comparison.  Good job surviving last night Acolytes, you deserve the territory.  We will be transparent about where we are going from this point on so the smaller guilds can have fair fights for territories and the power houses can fight for the 2-3 castles.  Just FYI your leadership was invited to the table for this whole thing but we were told that you were only going for Nodes this week.

Tl;Dr 

Relevant needs to go for castles from this point on, we will be going for Valencia castle next week.

370808bce4.jpg

"Siege tactics" aka zerg the shit out of them. I actually feared LotD before last night's siege, exactly because you have a more solid core that I regarded you as the top guild on Orwen. Last night just erased that; you're nothing but zerg. Yeah, commendations on the annoying outposts, but shit, that seemed to be the only thing going for you. Other than taking turns penetrating elephants into our tight little base [; 

Speaking of max numbers not meaning anything, are you under the impression all 76 of us are in the siege? Also, I'm not on all the time so would you enlighten me as to when you were appointed Orwen's Honorary White Knights? I mean, surely if you're boldly going "Serendia belongs to smaller guilds" and "Relevant needs to go for castles", you must have some sort of authority. Katiya's Damacia roleplay doesn't count.

Is OP under the impression that Disposable Heroes and Acolytes had 85 people each show up, and Relic had 80?

Are you under the impression we had 76 people show up to defend against this massive bukkake on our base party?

Someone seems angry they'll be going another week without a castle. You guys running low on fund or something? Maybe you can get it next week from the big bad carebear guild that you didn't beat, champ!

Nah it's more of an inconvenience of having to reserve a weekday for a node war.

1 person likes this

Posted

I told team Relevant to let Acolytes win because FatGoat needs a castle guys, clam dwon.

1 person likes this

Posted

"Siege tactics" aka zerg the shit out of them. I actually feared LotD before last night's siege, exactly because you have a more solid core that I regarded you as the top guild on Orwen. Last night just erased that; you're nothing but zerg. Yeah, commendations on the annoying outposts, but shit, that seemed to be the only thing going for you. Other than taking turns penetrating elephants into our tight little base [; 

Speaking of max numbers not meaning anything, are you under the impression all 76 of us are in the siege? Also, I'm not on all the time so would you enlighten me as to when you were appointed Orwen's Honorary White Knights? I mean, surely if you're boldly going "Serendia belongs to smaller guilds" and "Relevant needs to go for castles", you must have some sort of authority. Katiya's Damacia roleplay doesn't count.

Are you under the impression we had 76 people show up to defend against this massive bukkake on our base party?

Nah it's more of an inconvenience of having to reserve a weekday for a node war.

In reference to the bold it is probably because of the influx of ex-Sarcasm members.

Posted (edited)

sooo uuuhm..... who tf reported me last night?!?!?!?!

gms disconnected me in the middle of the siege. gg

Edited by Rahjin

Posted (edited)

So if I got this right top guild in edan(gravity and man up) get 2 territories each meanwhile the supposedly top guild(or second if iconic is n1) gets shit on by shitters guild out of getting 1 territory.

Damn, I was expecting merge to bring some challenges to edan guilds maybe I was wrong huh.

Edited by Godstatus

Posted

So if I got this right top guild in edan(gravity and man up) get 2 territories each meanwhile the supposedly top guild(or second if iconic is n1) gets shit on by shitters guild out of getting 1 territories(while not securing one first ending with 0)

Damn, I was expecting merge to bring some challenges to edan guilds maybe I was wrong huh.

You don't have anything right my small brained friend, Iconic now holds 3 territories, Lotd held 2 and gave up one willingly. Edan is still a shit server, you're legit months behind orwens curve. Just keep copying what we do, and eventually your server won't be a shitter server

Posted

You don't have anything right my small brained friend, Iconic now holds 3 territories, Lotd held 2 and gave up one willingly. Edan is still a shit server, you're legit months behind orwens curve. Just keep copying what we do, and eventually your server won't be a shitter server

oh Iconic got 3? Nice at least we have them to bring competition when merge happen.

Posted

oh Iconic got 3? Nice at least we have them to bring competition when merge happen.

they fought no one at all 3 castles tho so ehhhhh

but ya confirmed acolytes > relevant

sooo uuuhm..... who tf reported me last night?!?!?!?!

gms disconnected me in the middle of the siege. gg

iconic didnt like you farming them so get mass reported, thx for gms blessings idiot

1 person likes this

Posted

I still have no hard feelings towards relevant, I think they still have a solid group of players that put up a damned good fight even when all there siege was gone. The cannons that were messing your base's up belonged to our cannon group^^.  Also for the guys commenting about iconic getting 3 territories, where do you all think we will be fighting this coming up Saturday? We may be ''white knighting it''. But we only want one maybe two territories for the mid tier level guilds to fight over, most regardless of having 80 players in there guilds can only field about 25-30. I'm sorry relevant but you are not a mid-tier guild, you are a top guild. I think rather then having this thread be filled with salt, you could just get board with this one thing were trying to do to help the server out. Cause lets be honest, server merges are awhile away and some of these guilds without fun content like castle sieges won't stick around.

Posted

Make no mistake they killed the shit out of us in the process, our siege tactics are just more polished cause our core has stayed solid since launch.  Relevant will still probably farm tf out of most Edan guilds cause the gear/levels/amount of awakening classes they have is overpowering at the moment.

Tl;Dr 

370808bce4.jpg

what guilds are you bringing with you to valencia

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Good fight last night.

Edited by Marth

Posted

Garbage server will forever be garbage.

Posted

they fought no one at all 3 castles tho so ehhhhh

but ya confirmed acolytes > relevant

iconic didnt like you farming them so get mass reported, thx for gms blessings idiot

You mean we tried to fight you at two of those castles and you ran away scared "please, no, don't hurt us we don't have numbers or the activity for sieges but we claim to be a hardcore grind/pvp guild"

Also when you grabbed territories it was either from bribing a guild or doing what you did last night which was build on a bunch of the smaller, lesser armed guilds and wiping them up. Your track record so far has been either dodge or basically kick a box full of puppies. Oh and not to mention running from fights in the field with us whenever one of those start up.

3 people like this

Posted

k e k we were just enjoying the pvp/farm last night

9t4TgHy.png