• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

A little late but a quick recap of last night's siege on Orwen

115 posts in this topic

Posted

Verticide was a scary guy man, the awakening's are real=p.

Posted (edited)

Is OP under the impression that Disposable Heroes and Acolytes had 85 people each show up, and Relic had 80?

1. are you under the impression Relevant had 76? it goes both ways.

2. your attendance doesn't matter when all of the guilds had cannons on our base while LotD humped us with elephants all night.

the cannons from 4 guilds won that fight. LotD's clutch outpost spot wouldn't have held up if we didn't have to deal with 3 other guilds while also mowing them down.

Edited by Same
1 person likes this

Posted

k e k we were just enjoying the pvp/farm last night

9t4TgHy.png

And you were the main guy saying your guild would rekt edan at merge? Iconic for top orwen, relevant is irrelevant.

Posted

And you were the main guy saying your guild would rekt edan at merge? Iconic for top orwen, relevant is irrelevant.

yeah I cant wait to camp you shitters at node

Posted

well you are ironic....

xgz9nkR.gif

Posted

yeah I cant wait to camp you shitters at node

You should start by getting 1 territory in your own dodger server first kek :)

Posted

You should start by getting 1 territory in your own dodger server first kek :)

crown or no crown you'll be spawning at town :^)

2 people like this

Posted

well you are ironic....

xgz9nkR.gif

marth hes not even in my guild man, hes an edaner lul

Posted (edited)

I think the whole misunderstanding here is about how big the guild is rather than how many quality players they have which makes them ready for siege. While we did wipe the buildings of Relevant with our cannons and brought the tower to 44% rather quickly, Relevant showed exactly why they're a high quality castle siege guild and powerfully capitalized on our mistakes with lesser numbers for the next 2 hours after we got lax with people afking, or fighting pointless skirmishes on the road. 

What happened in Serendia was unfortunate, perhaps with more clarity from both parties this could of been avoided.  I'm not sure if Relevant leadership wished to stay out of castle sieges and stick to Balenos/Serendia, but LotD made it known that we were yielding Serendia to the non castle-ready guilds aka "small guilds" in order to fight Rage, Foe, Iconic in Balenos. In the future Valencia is where we will be fighting Iconic the majority of the time unless we have to defend our castles, while attempting to breathe life into the server by allowing the casuals their fun. 

In the end this is all done for the health of the server, Uno, Edan, Orwen all of them are losing players; the lifeskillers and casual PvP guilds make up the largest number, once we lose them we're stuck to just having stagnation until F2P and eventually the merge. So you may refer to us as policing the server, but you know just as much as we do that the game is dying and something needs to be done. 

Edited by Rzaj
8 people like this

Posted

Hoy bae, I'm sorry for hurting you ;- ; 

Posted

crown or no crown you'll be spawning at town :^)

I found eminem!

Posted

I found eminem!

makes sense, eminem hasn't been relevant for years.

Posted

makes sense, eminem hasn't been relevant for years.

rapgod

Posted

rapgod

great song, sadly 1 good song isn't good enough for 4 albums.

Posted (edited)

In the end this is all done for the health of the server, Uno, Edan, Orwen all of them are losing players; the lifeskillers and casual PvP guilds make up the largest number, once we lose them we're stuck to just having stagnation until F2P and eventually the merge. So you may refer to us as policing the server, but you know just as much as we do that the game is dying and something needs to be done. 

This is our (LotD's) stance

Having said that, we have no ill will towards Relevant and we don't want to hurt them either. I respect Relevant and agree with their anti-alliance philosophy. In the past we've been invited to 2V1 against Relevant and declined instantly.

Open an honest line of communication with us and we'll do our best to make sure this doesn't happen again. I think we all want to see Orwen's population increase and stay healthy, and after 7 months in the game the big picture has become a priority for LotD in this game.

I understand if you guys are butthurt - in your shoes I would be too. But we reached for communication with Relevant and were ignored. All I want are good fights in the time we have left in this game. I thank Relevant for delivering a good fight to us - you opened our eyes to some of our weaknesses and we hope to plug them.

Edited by Soth007
1 person likes this

Posted

It seems a pitty things had to go the way they did but the fact remains Relevants size means nothing when they field a metric ----- tonne of level 60 players geared to the teeth that also know all to well how to pvp.

I may be from Acolytes but i do talk to and respect quite a few Relevant members but hating the whole idea because of one bad experience is not going to help our server at all.

I would also like to thank LOTD DH and Relic for the fun and the wake up call as to how under levelled and under geared some of us are.

Much respect to Relevant for a crazy ass couple of hours with no food or drink and no bio breaks.

Hate me kill me farm me i am not worried this old Aussie piss head does not hate you but I ALSO DO NOT FORGET...

Posted (edited)

This is our (LotD's) stance

Having said that, we have no ill will towards Relevant and we don't want to hurt them either. I respect Relevant and agree with their anti-alliance philosophy. In the past we've been invited to 2V1 against Relevant and declined instantly.

Open an honest line of communication with us and we'll do our best to make sure this doesn't happen again. I think we all want to see Orwen's population increase and stay healthy, and after 7 months in the game the big picture has become a priority for LotD in this game.

I understand if you guys are butthurt - in your shoes I would be too. But we reached for communication with Relevant and were ignored. All I want are good fights in the time we have left in this game. I thank Relevant for delivering a good fight to us - you opened our eyes to some of our weaknesses and we hope to plug them.

open line of communication aka setting up RP fights against the alliance lmao, nah

Edited by Slurzy
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

There is no alliance. But we need to work with people in order to get fun fights otherwise we just steamroll through some small guild and get an easy win that no one is satisfied with. I'd rather lose a hard battle than win a pushover match.

We've been war decced on iconic for months.

Edited by Soth007

Posted

I had hopes for relic cause out of the three smaller guilds I hadnt seen them before

Posted

sooo uuuhm..... who tf reported me last night?!?!?!?!

gms disconnected me in the middle of the siege. gg

happened to my guild too, feelsbad

Posted (edited)

I had hopes for relic cause out of the three smaller guilds I hadnt seen them before

You likely would not have heard of us unless you've been gaming tier-two nodes. Our focus is not and hasn't been on castle sieges. We know exactly where our strength is as far as node wars goes and we know that as a guild we are not at the same competitive level as you guys who have been doing this since launch. We are a social / casual adult gamer guild (most of our players are unable to make that kind of time commitment), so really we did not go to that node to compete with Relevant. With this battle, we had heard that it was going to be an open field and we had never experienced a castle siege; some of our members wanted to try it out. We have the funds to do it so we did.

I personally was not there but I heard that it was a great experience and as a guild we learned a bit on the mechanics. For our players it was all about experiencing the gameplay. Good fun for all involved. - M.

Edited by meaghs

Posted

you clearly dont watch your own guilds stream, fix8s stream is a prime example of your open world pvp lmao

w/e you gotta tell yourself :P

You mean that little snippet of yours showing him running from an outnumbered fight? When every time we respond to such a thing with even numbers or both our guilds just call in more we get a couple kills on you and you're all suddenly on a completely different channel. Oh and let's not forget when you've sat idle in a safe zone to wait for channel lockout after we won a fight against you guys. With all your gear and all your bragging and all your shittalk what exactly do you have to show for it? From what I can see...absolutely nothing.

Posted

Literally every post titled anything orwen begs for attention from their Edan gods, we out here playing chess yall playing checkers 

Posted

Posted

Are you under the impression we had 76 people show up to defend against this massive bukkake on our base party?

You brought up numbers, not me, so turning it around on me doesn't work out.    It's very clear that when others are talking about the "smaller guilds" they are talking about the numbers they are able to bring to PVP fights, not general population.