• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Are you hyped for Revelation? :D

80 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Are you hyped for Revelation? :D I suppose you are!!

My.com announce it as a F2P that means it will have the same cash shop just like in Russia and China.

I found a very interesting article about the game on reddit that I want to share with you, I hope you enjoy it as much as i did!! :) 

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/comments/4oxs1f/revelation_online_chinese_server_cash_shop_review/

Edited by ayyylmao

Posted (edited)

not hyped, class look pretty random, fight animation are very average, the last "pvp trailer" just look very bad, all look very static.

If that game had as much classy and  style for the fight as BnS have, i would have gave a try, but, well, no, that game already look way too outdated.

Also, from the reddit link, when i read that

"Firstly, cash shop items have a direct impact on gear progression"

Its directly a no way

that game can go f# himself very deeply.

Edited by woots
1 person likes this

Posted

Hype? no. Ill probably try it. Its not gonna replace BDO as my main game. No indept mechanics = boring, will only last a month or two.

Posted

Tera 2.0

Posted

First of all, why do share this? No one cares. Especially not here. If you want to hype RO, sure, go ahead and do that, but the BDO forum is the wrong way.

Second, i tested RO a bit on the chinese client, and that was the moment i stopped caring for the game. Just not my style.

anyway, have fun

Posted (edited)

not hyped, class look pretty random, fight animation are very average, the last "pvp trailer" just look very bad, all look very static.

If that game had as much classy and  style for the fight as BnS have, i would have gave a try, but, well, no, that game already look way too outdated.

Also, from the reddit link, when i read that

"Firstly, cash shop items have a direct impact on gear progression"

Its directly a no way

that game can go f# himself very deeply.

Oh and artisan's and Valk's cry have no impact? LOL.

Wow, nice double standards... What a joke...

I am sure about one thing, 100%. That game will have better Mods, CMs and Customer Service. How do i know? Cause getting worse than the ones here is basically IMPOSSIBLE.

Edited by crosspath
3 people like this

Posted

Looks like Aeon Remade by warner brothers.......Cartoony

Posted

Not hyped about that game, I'm pretty happy with bdo and I don't see myself playing any other mmo atm. I'm keeping an eye on bless for their revamped combat system but atm it still looks like a weaker game than bdo imo.

Posted

I was hyped on their castle sieges, until I found out its just like BDO w/ alliance cuckfest. Well at least they have bracketed arenas and battleground so I will still play it.

Posted

In before lock lol.  This isn't a forum to promote and discuss other games :P

1 person likes this

Posted

LMAO hype wasn't there for me in the first place

Posted

looks like an open world bns,looks neat but dosent even reach bdo's ankles in my opinion.

Posted

between BDO and this BnSxTeraxAion

between those two p2w games

still choose BDO

best mmo 2016

Posted (edited)

looks like an open world bns,looks neat but dosent even reach bdo's ankles in my opinion.

I'd say it doesn't reach it in graphics and the combat, but as far as other features go, it probably has more of them. Apparently despite being p2w, the enchant system has realistic chances and you can even raise your chance for a success to 100% (without spending a dime), unlike this game, so that is always plus. That cash shop reddit post is also quite out of date with several of the p2w options no longer existing.

Edited by Noth

Posted (edited)

That game is totally well below average. Played it when it first released on its KR servers... It's bleh.

Edited by Arvalo

Posted

Looks outdated.

Posted

Finally those pve whores can go play their shit dungeons and stopping crying in forum cuz they get trashed in OWPVP.

Posted

More cartoony trash. Sorry buddy, but nothing coming up that can replace bdo yet.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Oh and artisan's and Valk's cry have no impact? LOL.
Wow, nice double standards... What a joke...

I am sure about one thing, 100%. That game will have better Mods, CMs and Customer Service. How do i know? Cause getting worse than the ones here is basically IMPOSSIBLE.

So far i only spoke about Revelation, never said artisan isnt a sh#t p2w item.

I'am the first to criticize what i dont like with BDO ( and yeah i dont like at all their buisiness model ). But why would i go bother with a game where i'am sure the cash shop is another sh#t p2w cash grab + sh#t cash shop gear powercreep ? its enough with BDO, dont need another crap like that in my gaming life. Or maybe you are masochistic, but in that case, that's your problem.

And still dont change what i said, that game ( revelation ) offer poor blade and soul style RIP off, offer a not that good looking fight, offer a very average animation ( seriously BnS, a 8year old game do that WAY better ), pretty poor class choice., and terribad looking pvp ( the pvp trailer was good it we still were in 2005 )

BDO clearly have his huge flaw, but Revelation sure do look like a already outdated mmo. You want a new mmo, better look at Dark & Light & Age of wushu 2, or even lost ark.

About your "100%" sure, dont be that sure, you can always have worse.

Edited by woots

Posted

Finally those pve whores can go play their shit dungeons and stopping crying in forum cuz they get trashed in OWPVP.

Trashed in what? OW what? Does that exist in BDO? Thought that PvP here was just baddies in TET gear using guillie and attacking people when they have mobs on them...

Ah maybe that is OWPVP.

Posted

Revelation is a fake action game. Technically.is a Tap-target game-semi/action... Same that Skyforge/Tera.. ( Tested 30 min on China server)

anyway

20160607233241a0effbmjhenhicm9.jpg

Versus

X2gYAbi.png

Revelation online cannot win.

2 people like this

Posted

Fishing for maximum triggers, eh? 

Posted (edited)

Revelation is a fake action game. Technically.is a Tap-target game-semi/action... Same that Skyforge/Tera.. ( Tested 30 min on China server)

anyway

20160607233241a0effbmjhenhicm9.jpg

Versus

X2gYAbi.png

Revelation online cannot win.

if graphics is more important, then why is WoW still like #1 MMO? why is there even hype and millions crowdfunded for crowfall? BDO does have like the best MMO graphics so why aren't more people playing then?

Edited by clangpicky

Posted

Games are not only graphics LOL.

These guys...

WoW graphics are crap and look, 50 times more players than BDO? Cause it offers variety of things to do, not just great graphics, grindage and RNG. WoW is actually the opposite to BDO.

Posted

Games are not only graphics LOL.

These guys...

WoW graphics are crap and look, 50 times more players than BDO? Cause it offers variety of things to do, not just great graphics, grindage and RNG. WoW is actually the opposite to BDO.

Opposite, exactly. Bdo is fun.