• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

URGENT: Valencia EXP & DROPS

68 posts in this topic

Posted

Valencia EXP & DROPS are horrible.

Let's get this **** fixed! We need to expand our grind spots outside of Sausans and Pirates. It's either nerf them to be as crappy as Valencia or buff Valencia... Seriously just ridiculous....

On a more serious note, how do we get this fixed? or is it not broken?

14 people like this

Posted

It's not that Valencia drops and experience is "horrible", it's the fact that Mediah got buffed so many times that it's horrible in comparison. I agree that Valencia should be tweaked and a CM has acknowledged that they're looking into it (whether that's true or not, I don't know) but we're just going to have to wait. They buffed the trash loot in Mediah double without a word of notice, it's possible they could do the same with Valencia.

Posted

Yep, just had a conversion about this today, an easy fix would be to double junk loot value, if you are getting 4-5k silver a piece, it would be worth hanging out in Valencia.

Posted

It's a BiS slot grind, imo it shouldn't be worth doing for anything other then that item but hey I'm an oldie.

Honestly they need to increase the exp and the drop value to be on par with pirates, as it stands there's just no reason to be there as u can farm at pirates and get exp and the cash to just buy the BiS items. I'm sure after the terror of Sausans during mediah release it gave everybody who ended up on the end of not being able to farm there plenty of reason to farm in valencia but as it stands there's just no sane reason to be in val.

1 person likes this

Posted

And how will you all get to show off your glorious pvp without THE biggest salt mine in the game, it is "the purpose".

Posted

It's a BiS slot grind, imo it shouldn't be worth doing for anything other then that item but hey I'm an oldie.

Honestly they need to increase the exp and the drop value to be on par with pirates, as it stands there's just no reason to be there as u can farm at pirates and get exp and the cash to just buy the BiS items. I'm sure after the terror of Sausans during mediah release it gave everybody who ended up on the end of not being able to farm there plenty of reason to farm in valencia but as it stands there's just no sane reason to be in val.

Well for people who like to change it up having loot thats worth the effort would be nice.  I was at Pula Ku Prison today and its a very cool and atmospheric place, its just a shame that the effort you put into the place is not worth it at all, considering the mobs are much much more challenging, in a good way actually, the mob difficulty is perfect, they just need to double the value of their junk loot.  As it stands right now its like 2100 a piece which is not much at all when you take into account the effort you have to put in.

Posted

Well for people who like to change it up having loot thats worth the effort would be nice.  I was at Pula Ku Prison today and its a very cool and atmospheric place, its just a shame that the effort you put into the place is not worth it at all, considering the mobs are much much more challenging, in a good way actually, the mob difficulty is perfect, they just need to double the value of their junk loot.  As it stands right now its like 2100 a piece which is not much at all when you take into account the effort you have to put in.

it ccomes down to that there isn't enough spots that give viable loot on the same tier as what's already out. The dungeons for example are real nice spots, but their built for a 5 man party of 60s with awakening which is a high prerequisite to have. Pila isn't bad but it doesn't work all that well in anything more then duo cause loot. We need more farm spots that give worthwhile loot and exp.

Posted (edited)

grinded pila ku jail with 214 sheet ap, 1.5k turn ins in an hour grind, each for 2.1k, the xp was alright, same as pirates and no griefing, but wtf is that money, the issue was that most npcs only dropped 1 trash item per kill, they should have gone between 2-5 that'd have set me around 2.5k in an hour which would've been a lot worthier and not that waste of time

for a place so -----ing far away from the world supposedly grinded with 230 ap with no nearby repair or restock it should be worth the trip

Edited by BdoTemp1

Posted

I dunno, my whole point on the matter is that there needs to be a draw, I mean there is the ring and belt, cool and all, but its not really fun to grind for like 2 items.

If the trash cash was better then you would have incentive to just grind for silver, if they had other things drop, lets say specific house decorations, or like some kind of crafting mats that are sought after, or something along those lines...  People would soend more time there.

As it stands right now, I'm gonna finish up my quests there and probably never come back.

Posted

well, i like pila ku a lot, noone is there, i can go almost potless, trash is 2400 per piece, mobs drop between 1-2, the repair/exchange/repot is like 50 meters away

drop itself weights only 0.10 so you can go for hour and a half without returning to camel at which point your weapons are at 0 dura anyway

rare drops are sicil's neck, compass, "teleport map", pila fe and some golden stuff which you need 4 of and then combine with some gems

strangely enough i can make the most money/exp there out of all the valencia spots i tried so i went ahead and made all the mobs to S knowledge and waiting for a node investment as it is bugged atm :P

1 person likes this

Posted

The truth is that desert is a freaking jail for negative player to stays forever to get punished and in their tricky mind they removed everything that would let you profit/enjoy out of it.

Posted

well, i like pila ku a lot, noone is there, i can go almost potless, trash is 2400 per piece, mobs drop between 1-2, the repair/exchange/repot is like 50 meters away

drop itself weights only 0.10 so you can go for hour and a half without returning to camel at which point your weapons are at 0 dura anyway

rare drops are sicil's neck, compass, "teleport map", pila fe and some golden stuff which you need 4 of and then combine with some gems

strangely enough i can make the most money/exp there out of all the valencia spots i tried so i went ahead and made all the mobs to S knowledge and waiting for a node investment as it is bugged atm :P

Pila Ku is the jail? How many ap do you need to grind there properly?

Posted (edited)

I saw a video of a awakened witch with around 212 AP grinding there efficiently

Edited by DarkBever

Posted

Let's get this **** fixed! We need to expand our grind spots outside of Sausans and Pirates. It's either nerf them to be as crappy as Valencia or buff Valencia... Seriously just ridiculous....

Yep, 

I agree

Valencia is useless. People with 58-60 still grind in Pirates or Sausan.... 

Posted

just wait, soon pirates will drop up to 2 bandanas at a time, then there will be no other option but to contest a crowded grind spot.

Posted

just wait, soon pirates will drop up to 2 bandanas at a time, then there will be no other option but to contest a crowded grind spot.

source? 

Posted

source? 

KR

Posted

yup the pila ku jail, i think it depends on the class, im only 177AP grunil scrub tamer and i can make 800+ trash items per one beer (30 min)

is it effective ? i dont know, but its better than crescents/fogans for me so ...

Posted

Change Valencia for the love of god, talk about a whole continent that is DEAD, because of the lack of cash compared to Pirates or Sausans. Got level 60's going to Sausans to farm cash as only other place is pirates and thats too far away!

Ridiculous

Posted

Posted

yup the pila ku jail, i think it depends on the class, im only 177AP grunil scrub tamer and i can make 800+ trash items per one beer (30 min)

is it effective ? i dont know, but its better than crescents/fogans for me so ...

Ok, thanks. I'm a 186 ap ninja, I'll give it a try and see. 

Posted

go to dungeon.
Kill shit

???????????

lv63

Posted (edited)

Ok, thanks. I'm a 186 ap ninja, I'll give it a try and see. 

oh, i forgot to mention, i could not hit a thing with AP offhand, had to go for accuracy one at first and now i am at 2x duo red coral earrings (10 acc) duo tree spirit (3 acc), kutum and 5% skill addon

Edited by Geobryn

Posted (edited)

Just another example of poor design choices by this developer. And horrible business practices by the publisher.

The barrier for entry into valencia content grinding is a huge time and money investment for the gear. But they know this, and that's why they put that barrier, as well as the real money Pearls for ingame currency (P2W, PAY4POWER), into the game. They want you to feel behind, and they want you to spend $$$$ to catch up, OR, deal with the overcrowded ghetto grinding spots like a ghetto bound peasant.

This game is one huge greedy, predatory power trip money grab by the publisher. It goes far beyond just making a tidy profit to live a decent life, pay operation costs, and roll out new content. CASH GRAB Minimally Viable Product. Tho, I will say, the developers tried to make this game great, but the greed creeped in with Daum(now Kakao), the publisher, aka the people who care more about money than substance and art. So what we're left with is a game meant to manipulate and encourage the gambling and envious impulses within people. Oh, you want gear like that guy? Pay up buddy. It's only 3-6 weeks of P2W or PAY4POWER(P4P) to get that weapon you know you want! And so many sheeple are buying into this shit. just like every other -----ing idiotic scam in the world. GG

Why do you think they're staggering awakening releases? So they can squeeze every ounce of cash from their whales and average joe p2w'er! They're giving them a chance to buy and sell the maximum amount of awakening costumes! Why do you think they keep upping the amount of pets you can have out at a time? It was recently raised to 5 in KR! Do you think they do this because they're nice? Because they're benevolent? NO. It's to s-c-r-a-p-e out more and more dough from the peasants who keep buying t3-4 pets! (apparently that word is CENSORED when spelled properly, janky ass filter)

Why do you think weight and inventory slots are character bound? As well as costumes? Why do you think you buy city warehouse slots PER city. Greed. Unadulterated, bold faced greed. And it's going to get worse, people, until all the deniers themselves decide to draw the line and finally agree with me or just straight up quit.

Anyone saying "oh man, there's no p2w or p4p, you only get 20m for 20 bucks" You play this game way too much. You also take for granted that you've probably been playing since launch and are relatively close in power to others who have been. But what if you started last week? What if you saw the stratification and gear power discrepancy? And saw the sheer amount of time, luck, and RNG madness required to have a chance of catching up? You probably would p2w as hard as you could, or just not play at all. Yes some people would play anyway, not everyone is worried about being in the top 10% of gear, but you still want to do the latest greatest content, no? You want to be stuck grinding pirates and sausans forever? Trying to s-c-r-a-p-e for a bone? Nah. doubt it.

Archeage is a superior game to Black Desert Online. But nearly everyone jumped on the "F U TRINO" bandwagon and quit. Mark my words, the day of "F U Kakao" is coming. P2W P4P, artisans's memory... It has only begun.

BDO has less substance and artistic quality than Archeage. The ocean content of BDO will never compare to to Archeage's. People are going to be pissed when they finally wakeup and see their bimbo waifu (BDO) for what she really is. They will take it out on Kakao, but they should take it out on themselves for being a willfully blind fool, duped by pretty graphics. I wouldn't be surprised if many people actually went BACK to Archeage. But even that is cringey to me since those same basic, assinine RNG progression mechanics are there. It's time for KR developers to think of something different than this ridiculously basic and exploitative gambling mechanic known as "enchanting."

Edited by Cuddles
3 people like this

Posted

Just another example of poor design choices by this developer. And horrible business practices by the publisher.

The barrier for entry into valencia content grinding is a huge time and money investment for the gear. But they know this, and that's why they put that barrier, as well as the real money Pearls for ingame currency (P2W, PAY4POWER), into the game. They want you to feel behind, and they want you to spend $$$$ to catch up, OR, deal with the overcrowded ghetto grinding spots like a ghetto bound peasant.

This game is one huge greedy, predatory power trip money grab by the publisher. It goes far beyond just making a tidy profit to live a decent life, pay operation costs, and roll out new content. CASH GRAB Minimally Viable Product. Tho, I will say, the developers tried to make this game great, but the greed creeped in with Daum(now Kakao), the publisher, aka the people who care more about money than substance and art. So what we're left with is a game meant to manipulate and encourage the gambling and envious impulses within people. Oh, you want gear like that guy? Pay up buddy. It's only 3-6 weeks of P2W or PAY4POWER to get that weapon you know you want! And so many sheeple are buying into this shit. just like every other -----ing idiotic scam in the world. GG

I do wonder why you are still here if you feel so negatively about the game?

2 people like this