• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

URGENT: Valencia EXP & DROPS

68 posts in this topic

Posted

*Meanwhile @ PA's office*

OK they complaining about discrepency in the money you make in different area. 

Easy fix boys let's nerf the money you make at sausan and pirate ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

This is actually not far from what happens lol

Posted

Id like to see a small increase, but its better to split up those who want xp, drops and money 

that way you split everyone 3 ways

money makers go to sausans

drops go to cresent

xp goes to fogans

can you imadgine everyone that is at pirates/sausans/fogans all at cresent shrine grinding at the same time? 

It would be utter chaos

because the only spot in valencia is crescent shrine...

Posted

Heh after spending last Friday and the weekend at Crescents i got 80% of the level and walked out 58 and 150mil in profit

Posted

This is actually not far from what happens lol

Would make sense. They want you to keep playing, keep fighting with others in grind spots to realize how weak you are compared to them, and to perhaps keep spending money trying to get to a level where you can fight back. :P 

Posted (edited)

Ya fix Valencia, I really dont get this crap, its a pain to go all the way out there, you goto micro manage with purified water and tea, the mobs are harder to kill, you get no map function, no auto path, to repair sell etc is always a huge pain and far......all of that for worse exp and worse money??? Boggles the mind. there is a reason people are level 60 still killing sausans and pirates lol sad stuff.

I wont even get into the fact the entire villa concept is retarded i pay 5 million to use a house for a week?? hahahahah geee thanks what next kick me in the balls for riding a horse to get somewhere faster?

please man we all play the same game, stop with the stories of how only you get 3-4 pila scroll drops EVERY HOUR.I also grinded those spots for many hours, might get 3-4 one hour the next hour you get none, the next hour you get none, the next hour you get 1. At best you average 2 an hour maybe. Also i have never gotten a ring and i been out there for 40 hours easily. Those places are maybe 3-4 mill an hour tops then you got 30minutes down time when your gear breaks to go fix. You dont have the magic that noone here or in korea knows about crescents lol. People are at sausans and pirates cause they are better period end of story take your tales elsewhere, valencia xp and drops are an issue.

I'm almost 200 AP, and I use maids to repair my gear most of the time, I also play a class that requires no potions at most places (zerker)

I'm not denying pirates are better. We've had people hit 13-17m/per hour at pirates if they have master 1 or higher trading. But we have players who average 8m/hour + at hasrah and crescents.

Here is a spreadsheet courtesy of TorrentRage where he made over 15m/hour at pirates because of the trading buff.

http://image.prntscr.com/image/75b723225e5e49fc94996cdf722f50e8.png

The average player only makes 5-6m at most places, but some of us that have more knowledge than others, that have high AP and maids. Guess what, it's a much different world we live in. Hell i'm able to literally farm fogans nonstop. I don't have to leave, if my MH/Offhand/Awk weapon needs repair? I sent them with my maid and immediately log into my alt and repair them, and then I send them back. Even before this, You could just a ride a camel back to valencia, It takes 3-4minutes there and back. (I use a trade elephent now for travel in the desert though)

"We all play the same game" Sure, but we all aren't playing it at the same level, unless you are getting over 2k bandanas/hour like we do at pirates. Some of us are able to sit here and grind consistently hours on end, I myself work on friday, saturday, sunday, so this leaves the rest of my week free to grind, and I commonly log up to 8 hour sessions. I wouldn't come on here with bogus claims, I am stating what I was making because it is factual for my gearscore and what i receive.

What I am saying however is that it is possible to hit up to 8m/hour or higher at other spots.

Lets look at one of my hasrah dungeon logs for example (This is done in the 3rd deepest room where Baltan and Kukuri are located)

2361 trash drops @ 1700s each = 4m by tiself

7 armor stones @ 250k ea = 1.75m

5 weapon stones @ 250k ea = 1.25m

2 forbidden books @ 800k ea = 1.6m

That's 8.6m without the 15m belt that drops there dropping, I've gotten as low as 6.8m an hour there, and as high as 20-22m/hour when I get belts and count them.

You don't even have to be geared to hit 10m/hour, look at this 55 and his videos and look at his gold per hour https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBQWsWqt5r4

Edited by Catclaw

Posted

Level 10 node with every mob on S rank is not working as intended in Valencia.  Just saying.  If you don't believe me, then prove me wrong.  Grind there for days and tell me how many crescent rings you'll get.  If you can get 5 crescent rings or more in 3 days, then i'll take what I said back.  

One whole day grinding (saturday so my day off). Got around 12 soiled rings 2 of them decided to shine as pure crescent, also got 1 pure crescent from the mob. Node was lv 9 or 10 at the moment.
There is day that after 3-4 hours I get 15-20 scrolls and 3-6 soiled rings and there are days when I get 4 scrolls and 0-2 soiled rings.

All rng upon rng but it's always to feel your cahnces are a little better.

Posted (edited)

I actually agree that we need more diversity concerning grind spots. Valencia is useless until lvl 60 and the mobs are already light green and white to me. I m "forced" to go Pirates for efficiency every single day and i would love to spend some time griding Valencia for exp and money.

Please buff exp and money in Valencia

Edited by Alexmac

Posted

Valencia EXP & DROPS are horrible.

Let's get this **** fixed! We need to expand our grind spots outside of Sausans and Pirates. It's either nerf them to be as crappy as Valencia or buff Valencia... Seriously just ridiculous....

On a more serious note, how do we get this fixed? or is it not broken?

NEVER nerf something to fix something else.... Just fix the thing which is broken!!!

Would you amputate your arm because you stubbed your toe?

Posted

NEVER nerf something to fix something else.... Just fix the thing which is broken!!!
Would you amputate your arm because you stubbed your toe?

Bad analogy though, but yeah nerfing would imply to nerf everything related to that nerf which is huge depending on the game status.

Posted

I wish people were actually going to ahkman this place is amazing and i think the money isn't bad too. Can't wait for when we have the gear/lvl for the other dungeon too money is damn good.

Posted

I wish people were actually going to ahkman this place is amazing and i think the money isn't bad too. Can't wait for when we have the gear/lvl for the other dungeon too money is damn good.

How good is that dungeon? What I hear is it's so hard.

Posted

Maybe someone entered the portal and ended in hysteria ruins witch are famous for their dmg even amongst top tier players :).

Posted

Honestly from a design perspective it should be obvious that farming in valencia (at least in the desertic area) should be a lot more efficient compared to sausans/pirates etc. 
This is really mindblowing... why the heck should i risk to get lost in the desert, die to  stronger mobs/heatstroke/hypotermia and lose a 2% on top of having to costantly bring with me water and tea just to get the same drop/exp value of sausans and pirates? The only reason atm is for rare drops like crescent guardian ring but still it's quite stupid.

Posted

Maybe someone entered the portal and ended in hysteria ruins witch are famous for their dmg even amongst top tier players :).

yeah, problem with hystria is not as much the difficulty but more the lvl of ppl, even at 60 lvl the mobs in hystria are purple => you are gonna miss a lot

it is a dungeon designed for lvl 61+

on the other hand akman have just pink mobs(some big ones are red) at lvl 58, the group of 5 ppl can clear it quite easily but i did not checked the effectiveness of such farm yet

we just did the quests there with 4 ppl

Posted

Ahkman is easy but need a party for efficient grinding, money seems decent at least, and you can buy pots / convert money into gold bars inside and repair if i remember well.

hysteria you can sort of forget about it for now, this one we don t have the lvl / gear for.

One of them drop pieces for Tungrade earring too (i heard it s akhman but not sure).

Posted

Valencia EXP & DROPS are horrible.

Let's get this **** fixed! We need to expand our grind spots outside of Sausans and Pirates. It's either nerf them to be as crappy as Valencia or buff Valencia... Seriously just ridiculous....

On a more serious note, how do we get this fixed? or is it not broken?

I dont know if some1 as said this allrdy or not cause i rly didnt wanted to read all the post, but valencia will be buffed money wise, corrently in KR trash loot drops can be sold for twice the money and pirates instead of droping 1 bandana/pirate drop a average of 2-3, further more i can tell u this i have 205/197/250 with no boss gear and i can go to valencia and make almost the same exp in places like nagas, fogans and crescent as i do in pirates, ofc the money in not as good but in crescents for example i are droping the best rings available.

Posted

then we have the same situation as we have it now, all people 57+ will go to pirates

Posted (edited)

Level 10 node with every mob on S rank is not working as intended in Valencia.  Just saying.  If you don't believe me, then prove me wrong.  Grind there for days and tell me how many crescent rings you'll get.  If you can get 5 crescent rings or more in 3 days, then i'll take what I said back.  

About a month ago - my first real week into putting work in at 58 to 59, I came out with 8 crescent rings. I got 1 as a straight drop, the other 7 from soiled. I've had roughly 12-14 more soiled rings since, but not a single actual ring come out of them. All in all, in an exactly a two week period, I've had a total of 35 soiled rings drop. The first 7 crescents I got from the soiled rings - I was batting a .33 average. Since my last successful opening, I'm now down to a nice flat 0. Feels bad.

I too, have S knowledge on everything there & level 10 node. That said, you're not wrong on the drop rate of the raw ring. We're all sure knowledge & node level has absolutely nothing to do with the chance when opening a soiled though. As well, the rings & soileds can only drop from the Watchers, Guardians, and Followers - everything else doesn't have them on their loot table.

When we get the Gatekeeper, we'll have a better shot at the rings.

Edited by triggered