• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Shiny Golden Seal (Calpheon Trade)

16 posts in this topic

Posted

how are these acquired? and can they be mass acquired in order to repair the fighting saddle or is it just better to buy those?

I tried a trade quest and completed it and no seal was gained, and I tried just regular buy/sell trade and nada

google didn't help me, dulfy's guide says just to do trade quests, but i did and it didn't give a seal

thanks in advance

Posted

You get these from your workers working I think.  Set them to do a task and they pop up in your storage.

Posted

You get these from your workers working I think.  Set them to do a task and they pop up in your storage.

not true.

The Calpheon Trade Seals you can get if you do tradingquests in calpheon, serendia or balenos.

The Mediah Trade Seals you get from tradingquests in Mediah.

Posted

not true.

The Calpheon Trade Seals you can get if you do tradingquests in calpheon, serendia or balenos.

The Mediah Trade Seals you get from tradingquests in Mediah.

My bad, I must have misread the title, I thought he was asking about regular shiny seals or whatever you get from your gatherers collecting junk. 

Posted (edited)

the ones you mean are the "Shiny Golden Seals - worker supervisor"....all of the 9 different shiny golden seals are aquired through different imperial stuff (like imperial trading, imperial cooking, imperial alchemy, imperial fishing, workers and so on) ;)

Edited by Myssy

Posted

thanks for the replies, but still no answer has helped

i have done trading quests and got no seals

i have done regular trades no seals

can someone who actually has acquired these tell me exactly what to do, explain it to me like I'm five

thanks

Posted

Usually u get them whenever u do a trading quest in Serendia/Balenos/Calpheon

For example Bahar in Velia gives these types of quests. Its called something Like Bahars Trading Quest

Its not worth it tho to make them just for the sattle, takes way to long for 1

2 people like this

Posted

thanks Zebra!

Posted (edited)

can someone who actually has acquired these tell me exactly what to do, explain it to me like I'm five

thanks

i mean i answered you and this is how i got the seals myself...doing tradingquests from the trading NPCs in calpheon, serendia or balenos. Bahar in velia is a trader in balenos so sure you get seals from his quest.

Edited by Myssy

Posted

i mean i answered you and this is how i got the seals myself...doing tradingquests from the trading NPCs in calpheon, serendia or balenos. Bahar in velia is a trader in balenos so sure you get seals from his quest.

thanks Myssy

i guess i just tried the wrong trade quests

the Heidel girl, Suita?, gave me a quest to take something to Moretti Farms and I didn't get one, so i thought there were specific NPCs who offered these

Posted (edited)

You have to do imperial trade deliveries to get those shiny golden seals, not from trade quests off of trading NPCs, you get coupons and trade pass from them.  Open game menu, click icon(next to MP) to see where the imperial trade NPCs are and what they are buying.

Shiny golden seals(Calpheon trade) not Shiny golden seals (Imperial delivery)

derp

Edited by Kazanova

Posted

You have to do imperial trade deliveries to get those shiny golden seals, not from trade quests off of trading NPCs, you get coupons and trade pass from them.  Open game menu, click icon(next to MP) to see where the imperial trade NPCs are and what they are buying.

The names are similar, but actually the one he is referring to comes only from the quests. Handily enough though, if you do the quests between Velia and Heidel you can rack up a lot of the Imperial seals, too.

thanks

I just spent the last week grinding up to the 220 seals needed for the boat cargo container, and I discovered some helpful things along the way.

1) Trading quests usually don't show up at a node until you connect the node.

2) The most efficient place to connect nodes and grind these quests were to connect Velia, Heidel and Glish and the surrounding farms and guard camps. (I initially started this around Calpheon city, but the travel distances and lack of quests made it too slow.)

3) If you do not have enough nodes activated, it is possible to run out of quests. The quests are not endless, even if it feels that way when you start. But every time you add another node to the chain of connected cities and nodes, it activates more quests at the traders around your network. You will know when you are nearing the end of the available quests at a trader, because they switch from simple delivery of a trade good to the "make XXX amount of money trading XX item". After a few of these with increasing sale requirements, their quest chains will stop until you add more nodes to the network.

4) I actually found the merchant wagon badge to be really useful for the +150 weight.

5) I used +9 High Quality Merchant Wagon Wheels and sort of wish I hadn't wasted my time with them. They are barely faster than the normal merchant wagon wheels and much harder to repair because you have to buy them with horse seals or use memory fragments. Not worth it if you aren't using a wagon 24/7, and even then, not sure that it is worth it

Also, if you haven't see it, this is a great guide to all the different types of seals and rewards:

http://dulfy.net/2016/08/10/black-desert-imperial-trading-guide/

2 people like this

Posted

The names are similar, but actually the one he is referring to comes only from the quests. Handily enough though, if you do the quests between Velia and Heidel you can rack up a lot of the Imperial seals, too.

I just spent the last week grinding up to the 220 seals needed for the boat cargo container, and I discovered some helpful things along the way.

1) Trading quests usually don't show up at a node until you connect the node.

2) The most efficient place to connect nodes and grind these quests were to connect Velia, Heidel and Glish and the surrounding farms and guard camps. (I initially started this around Calpheon city, but the travel distances and lack of quests made it too slow.)

3) If you do not have enough nodes activated, it is possible to run out of quests. The quests are not endless, even if it feels that way when you start. But every time you add another node to the chain of connected cities and nodes, it activates more quests at the traders around your network. You will know when you are nearing the end of the available quests at a trader, because they switch from simple delivery of a trade good to the "make XXX amount of money trading XX item". After a few of these with increasing sale requirements, their quest chains will stop until you add more nodes to the network.

4) I actually found the merchant wagon badge to be really useful for the +150 weight.

5) I used +9 High Quality Merchant Wagon Wheels and sort of wish I hadn't wasted my time with them. They are barely faster than the normal merchant wagon wheels and much harder to repair because you have to buy them with horse seals or use memory fragments. Not worth it if you aren't using a wagon 24/7, and even then, not sure that it is worth it

Also, if you haven't see it, this is a great guide to all the different types of seals and rewards:

http://dulfy.net/2016/08/10/black-desert-imperial-trading-guide/

I'd upgrade to the noble wagon asap for trading. Those 2 slots add up over the long term and it also can carry more weight upgraded which can become important if you smuggle or do crates.

I would also build the biggest trade network you can. My trade empire is from Veila, Heidel, Glsh, Kaplan, Cal, up to Bree Tree Ruins, Down to Trent, than across to Altinova, all the way to Valencia City, down to Crescent Shrine and even Alhzea Town on the far east coast.

Man taking crates/ stuff from Trent to Valencia City is 100% distance bonus basically!

Posted

yes, as cappuccino said, you need to connect the nodes to get the quests.
I wish I had farmed them before connecting most of the map.

Posted (edited)

I don't know what "quests" you thought you were doing, but they either weren't trade quests, or you didn't finish the quest properly by going to the right trader you were supposed to turn it into.

As far as I can tell... even if you did these quests in rapid succession by meeting only the bare minimum requirement of selling a single trade good and sprinting them around with a Maxed out Tier 6-8 horse that can easily carry up to 60 LT. ((I don't know why people are talking about using wagons for this, that's obviously not an efficient method to grind these out compared to runnning a single trade package to the nearest traders and taking the next quest immediately)) ...it would still take a whole day or two just to get enough of these seals to buy a single saddle which you'd then have to get Artisan's memory to get the most repairing possible out of it.   Thus using Memory fragments would actually be a 200% to 300% more efficient use of your time unless you're just terrible in general at farming

IMO:  Kakao super f***ed up the balance here, and needs to drop the "token" quantities required for most of these to about 1/3 or a 1/4.  Either that, or increase the number of seals rewarded based on travel Distance to the quest turn-in NPC from the source NPC

Edited by iller
1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0