• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How much did you spend on Accessory box?

61 posts in this topic

Posted

With the new update I was hyped to buy "some" boxes to see if I'll get lucky, little do I know I spent over 150kk lost track of it and yet got no big ticket items, I wonder if I'm the only one here who got shredded by the new update?

Now I know how it feels to be a gambler..

Posted

**snip**

Now I know how it feels to be a gambler..

The house always wins!

4 people like this

Posted

10mil got ogre then tried 3mil more got nothing im satisfied with the result.

Posted

Nada

blew about 20m

Posted

15mil

1 benshos

Posted

Spent 20m, got nothing. Which is fine, the gamble was great fun. However I'll probably never do it again.

Posted

bought about 400 boxes, got 4 bensho and 3 scarla at best.

Posted

191 boxes (1 full inventory) 3 blue, pri'd the double it, rest trash. Was fun and prob better than NV once you have all boss gear and weapons.

Posted

21mil, 3 scarla 1 bensho 1 guardian seal, gonna spend another 20mil tonight, then another 20mil after that.... gotta PRI my ogre breh. 

Posted

Gonna spend about 20m on it when I get home and see how it goes...

Posted (edited)

Not even once.... not gonna do it.   ....but I can't wait to snatch up all the garbage rings that get listed on the market since I've got a bunch of low-level failstack building to do to bring all of my Horse, fishing, and Wagon gear up to +6 & higher.

Edited by iller
1 person likes this

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

I had myself in control, after 15mil but then I just blew it all out, feeling heartbroken :\ wish they didn't add such item

Posted

My heart skip a beat , evry time i roll that stupid chest and stop for a moment on my precious Ogre only to give me at the end a Bares :(.......i cant handle this presure

Posted

1 million. I just wanted silver shards to upgrade my musket xD

1 person likes this

Posted

100mil, got like 4 scarlas, 3 benshos, 1 seal. oh well got some hard/sharps from em

Posted

1m 1 ancient core

and I stopped since I won't get lucky ever again

Posted

1m 1 ancient core

and I stopped since I won't get lucky ever again

Nice profit turn over though, I'd personally drop 9mil on it whenever I have the spare cash, 100 boxes, prolly get at least 1mil profit off it, if I get super lucky 90mil profit, if not, RIP. Just gotta DUO the bares you get and you can make a profit off whatever you spent, provided you get enough Bares, and don't get rekt enhancing them. 

Posted

200 mill. 

Posted

15mil / 1 scarla

Posted

250 mil, got a Ogre neck, 4 scarlas, 3 benshos, did 2 TET Bares neck, 8 TRI Bares neck and a DUO Scarla enchanting all that crap.

With the fail stack upgraded my Ogre to DUO and Shuiltz to TRI so ended up being a good day.

So basically after todays test  its best to save the money and buy from market.

1 person likes this

Posted

This is one of the best mechanic fun added to the game you gamble with game currency and have the stress and pressure doing so lol I love it ;D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Did a test 100mil just to see if it was a realistic way to get ogres vs having to buy them. Didn't get anything worthwhile other then several scarlas and banshos so basically nothing.

Edited by 2TheGrave

Posted

About 30 mil got 3 benshos ( I made duo), 1 seal , 3 scarla, 4 tri bares neck, 1 tri talis neck.

Posted

Sad I spent 20m just couple weeks ago to buy accessories on MarketPlace to build cheap fail stack.

Anyway, 2m so far, will spend more later when I need more failstack, but got a big fat NOTHING.