• Announcements

    • IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

      Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

      https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

      *New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

      Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

      https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

      Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Everything went well until this recent patch came on ive been trying for about 4-5 hours back to back trying to login 80% of the time i try to login it says cannot connect to server the other 20% i manage to login my char loads 4-8 second later goes back to login screens and says "lost connection to server"     come on guys this game is b2p at least have better servers than all other free to play games ..I know its not my internet connection back after trying for so long i decided to go play overwatch or league and it works perfectly fine ....... Black Desert Online is the perfect mmorpg in my opinion it would be sad to be forced to say goodbye due to poor servers 

 

any help gms ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Hi OP, have you submitted a ticket to our Tech Team yet? They will walk you through steps to take in order to resolve this issue :)

Here is the link to do so: https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Done , hopefully somthing can be done to help , ill be back with a status report to let everyone know if it works or not

 

 

 

oct.7th update Still nothing not evem a word back ......................sent them this and still no reply

 

bdo 100.txt

Edited by Enryuu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites