• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Valencia is broken. Fix it. game getting stupid as is

99 posts in this topic

Posted

Am sure ppl already talked about this but this is my experience with this broken part of the game. Am lvl 58. 458 ap&dp. When  I have work I only grind for 30 min to use the 200%, daily buff. I go to bashim in 30 min I get 1.5-1.6 exp. About 1.3 - 1.4 trash and some weapon /armor that I npc so overall like 2m MAX silver and 1-2 scrolls and if am super lucky I get the agility or precision magic crystal it's so rare tho. 

Then I tried sausan. Same 30 min 1.4 - 1.5 exp. 6-8 m trash and weapon/armor drops . 1-2 books. And altar scrolls if super lucky as it's rare. 

Srsly devs why this broken mechanic in the game that force ppl to NOT play your new places that you add to the game. Why bother going to the desert when you can get same exp and way way more silver. 

Fix the exp and drop rate in Valencia pls ppl ONLY go there cause they have (leave me alone personality) and don't wanna spend time pvp... In sausan and piratea. Just like me 

18 people like this

Posted

Falls on deaf ears mate, they won't change anything at all. You and many of us wondered same crap while Valencia is such poor place to go even with rare drops it still crap both in EXP and Coin. I recently can't do the content there due to the content randomly crashing in the desert all the time lost to many crystals tried to get problem fixed but its all waste of time.

Posted

Its actually the same stats as in KR, as in in KR some high levels still grind at sausan and pirates. Not saying its good or bad, all im saying is its not broken, just dumb.

Posted

Did we all gloss over the fact that they are retuning the mob densities/ drop rates for the most popular grind spots in Valencia?  Cause they are, source, look at the most recent kr patch notes. Which means they understand the problem and are taking steps to fix it, which means we don't need make even more posts about this because it is being addressed.

4 people like this

Posted

Am sure ppl already talked about this but this is my experience with this broken part of the game. Am lvl 58. 458 ap&dp. When  I have work I only grind for 30 min to use the 200%, daily buff. I go to bashim in 30 min I get 1.5-1.6 exp. About 1.3 - 1.4 trash and some weapon /armor that I npc so overall like 2m MAX silver and 1-2 scrolls and if am super lucky I get the agility or precision magic crystal it's so rare tho. 

Then I tried sausan. Same 30 min 1.4 - 1.5 exp. 6-8 m trash and weapon/armor drops . 1-2 books. And altar scrolls if super lucky as it's rare. 

Srsly devs why this broken mechanic in the game that force ppl to NOT play your new places that you add to the game. Why bother going to the desert when you can get same exp and way way more silver. 

Fix the exp and drop rate in Valencia pls ppl ONLY go there cause they have (leave me alone personality) and don't wanna spend time pvp... In sausan and piratea. Just like me 

Go to desert fogans.its better xp than anywhere right now

1 person likes this

Posted

Did we all gloss over the fact that they are retuning the mob densities/ drop rates for the most popular grind spots in Valencia?  Cause they are, source, look at the most recent kr patch notes. Which means they understand the problem and are taking steps to fix it, which means we don't need make even more posts about this because it is being addressed.

For basilisks that noone grinds for silver and xp, yeah. Oh and cadry which .. I suppose could be ok. Maybe. Doubtfully.

1 person likes this

Posted

I bet the next outfit & cash shop item will be ready to roll in each update.

How's that balance working out for you?

Posted (edited)

For basilisks that noone grinds for silver and xp, yeah. Oh and cadry which .. I suppose could be ok. Maybe. Doubtfully.

Basilisks with the changes are actually decent XP, and you have a chance at bassi belt, and they changed how the basilisk belt stuff works so you can turn any of the 3 pieces into the other pieces via conversions. Alot of people on KR are liking it now, along with cadry.

Edited by Catclaw

Posted

I bet the next outfit & cash shop item will be ready to roll in each update.

How's that balance working out for you?

what does this have to do with my post that you quoted? Is your salt now pouring into other threads because you are that petty? 

Get. A. Life.

Posted

Will the fix directly earn Kakao money? No? = No fix.

1 person likes this

Posted

Basilisks with the changes are actually decent XP, and you have a chance at bassi belt, and they changed how the basilisk belt stuff works so you can turn any of the 3 pieces into the other pieces via conversions. Alot of people on KR are liking it now, along with cadry.

Could you please explain where to converse them? Thank you 

Posted

Could you please explain where to converse them? Thank you 

You can't do it yet, its only in KR.

Posted

You can't do it yet, its only in KR.

Ah, thank you !

Posted

You're playing it wrong. Try having fun instead.

1 person likes this

Posted

Speaking as someone who works on a game and does balancing. Shit like this is a lot more difficult to balance than what you may think it is. No self respecting developer will ever panic fix balance related issues because some child is having a temper tantrum.

2 people like this

Posted

Speaking as someone who works on a game and does balancing. Shit like this is a lot more difficult to balance than what you may think it is. No self respecting developer will ever panic fix balance related issues because some child is having a temper tantrum.

You clearly have no clue what you're talking about. Valencia region was released in July 2015. The loot and silver difference(compared to other maps) have been a problem for a very long time. On KR server people also go Pirates or Sausan and skip Valencia, for over a year now.

Recently they did start to buff mob density on a few spots in in Valencia part 1. But it took 14-15 months for PA to slowly start making a dead region more interesting. It's the complete opposite of a panic fix.

1 person likes this

Posted

You clearly have no clue what you're talking about. Valencia region was released in July 2015. The loot and silver difference(compared to other maps) have been a problem for a very long time. On KR server people also go Pirates or Sausan and skip Valencia, for over a year now.

Recently they did start to buff mob density on a few spots in in Valencia part 1. But it took 14-15 months for PA to slowly start making a dead region more interesting. It's the complete opposite of a panic fix.

it needs to be 2x xp 2x or even 3x loot. at least the trash , right now pirates and sausan are so far ahead in $ made it's dumb.
give it even more loot and xp in the actual desert area where you get debuff

Posted

Indeed, it's a calm and calculated fix as there no reason the rush it. So you clearly haven't got a clue about what I was talking about.

It falls to the classic saying "If it ain't broke, don't fix it.".

1 person likes this

Posted

Indeed, it's a calm and calculated fix as there no reason the rush it. So you clearly haven't got a clue about what I was talking about.

It falls to the classic saying "If it ain't broke, don't fix it.".

Tell me pls in how 14-15 months to repair sth is ok for you? How 14-15 months is calculated and no rush fix?

Posted

Tell me pls in how 14-15 months to repair sth is ok for you? How 14-15 months is calculated and no rush fix?

It's okay for me because I realize I don't own the game, I didn't create it, nor am I helping develop it. While they appreciate feedback, it doesn't dictate how they develop their game.

Also, did you ever think the reason why they haven't changed anything is because they don't want to and are happy with how Valencia is?

1 person likes this

Posted

It's okay for me because I realize I don't own the game, I didn't create it, nor am I helping develop it. While they appreciate feedback, it doesn't dictate how they develop their game.

Also, did you ever think the reason why they haven't changed anything is because they don't want to and are happy with how Valencia is?

Try to ask yourself why game that looks like this, with content like this... Game that in a lot of aspects is true next gen mmo is average in popularity on KR server AT BEST (and im being generous here with word average)?

Posted

Try to ask yourself why game that looks like this, with content like this... Game that in a lot of aspects is true next gen mmo is average in popularity on KR server AT BEST (and im being generous here with word average)?

Because overly pretentious and entitled petulant children that have no -----ing clue how good they have it nowadays?

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Because overly pretentious and entitled petulant children that have no -----ing clue how good they have it nowadays?

Wtf are you even talking about... Korean mmo players are different then west players, they not move away from mmo without good reason... Try to look at it this way- if Riot would remove all ults from champions in League of Legends game and add ult to one or two champions every 2 weeks how long do you think LOL as game would survive? Total unbalance in pvp for whole year... And thats what we have with awakenings... There are thousands of mmo on market, but NOT EVEN ONE have similiar strategy with awakenings as BDO... Ofc there is a lot badly balanced mmo on market, but NOT EVEN ONE  of them have sth like 100% boost to dmg on few classes and nothing on rest... Cause it would remove that mmo from market and im really curious how bdo players can be this forgiving..

Edited by Dorsai

Posted

Wtf are you even talking about... Korean mmo players are different then west players, if they not move away from mmo without good reason... Try to look at it this way- if Riot would remove all ults from champions in League of Legends game and add ult to one champion every 2 weeks how long do you think LOL as game would survive? Total unbalance in pvp for whole year... And thats what we have with awakenings... There are thousands of mmo on market, but NOT EVEN ONE have similiar strategy with awakenings as BDO... Ofc there is a lot badly balanced mmo on market, but NOT EVEN ONE  of them have sth like 100% boost to dmg on few classes and nothing on rest... Cause it would remove that mmo from market and im really curious how bdo players can be this forgiving..

Probably because some people understand that this is only a game and don't make a bigger deal out of it than there should be. ;)

Posted (edited)

The problem is, make Valencia too lucrative and then it just creates an even bigger gap for the people playing catch up to the strongest that CAN grind there. They need to link drops to the color of levels. eg 5+ levels = 50% drop rates.

*Edit* So yeah, I don't think future mobs need buffing, I think past mobs need nerfing so much so that it is not worth old players returning which will naturally mean going to the new areas is worth it.

Edited by Mountain Hound
2 people like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0