• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Hurricanes and my free Red Nose Armor

58 posts in this topic

Posted

computer-water-flood.thumb.jpg.7b07f32be

Posted

computer-water-flood.thumb.jpg.7b07f32be

if my computer is water cooled can it survive a hurricane? 

Posted

Not only is this hurricane a gigantic travesty to a large part of the BDO community but I believe DAUM should help compensate for this election year as well since we have to choose between a Trump or a Clinton. 1 extra free boss armor piece or SOMETHING FOR GODS SAKE!!!

Are you LISTENING DAWM!?

1 person likes this

Posted

if my computer is water cooled can it survive a hurricane? 

I don't think so
maybe it needs a better fans to fly when the hurricane arrives
cus hurricanes throw all the things to the sky :c

4971264930_636cda9924.thumb.jpg.85721b5f

Posted

Inb4 they ask for gm blessing cuz you know it is the game fault.

Posted

Odds are that internet service will probably go down for the area so a generator will do no good... unless you can use dial up. AOL anyone?

Posted

Why is it so many people on the forums talk about my genitals? 

because they're salty...

Posted

because they're salty...

That seems like it would be painful.

Posted (edited)

because they're salty...

wait you tasted his genitals? O.o or do you mean forum users are salty? This is all very confusing..

Edited by ShadowFairy

Posted

If every natural disasters happening around the world is to be taken account of, the event would be extended indefinitely. But real life > in game items, please be safe and we can farm your red nose armor later.

Posted

Diesel generator 

so p2w

I have an ARC reactor.

Not only is this hurricane a gigantic travesty to a large part of the BDO community but I believe DAUM should help compensate for this election year as well since we have to choose between a Trump or a Clinton. 1 extra free boss armor piece or SOMETHING FOR GODS SAKE!!!

Are you LISTENING DAWM!?

vote for me. I am proper Kakao knight.

Posted

because they're salty...

That seems like it would be painful.

wait you tasted his genitals? O.o or do you mean forum users are salty? This is all very confusing..

giphy.gif

2 people like this

Posted

giphy.gif

For once(maybe twice), we agree.

Posted

OP: Better think about how your whole livelihood is going to be chewed and spit back at you after a hurricane hits your home and how you are going to get up from that. 

USA, a first world country with a third world mentality.

Posted

Why is it so many people on the forums talk about my genitals? 

Or rather the neglectability (is that a word?) of them?

Posted

USA, a first world country with a third world mentality.

You have that backwards. 

2 people like this

Posted

So like, I don't have my free Red nose armor yet and a good portion of the southern east coast is expected to lose power for possibly weeks following the hurricane.

Is there any way we can get an extension of the attendance event for those effected? I'm sure everyone else wants their free Red Nose armor.

I live in florida. This storm is a -----, everyone's freaking out for nothing, trying to push sales of things like water/gas/batteries. Literally typing this on my phone outside in the storm next to my roomate who's havin a cigarette. GG ez storm. 

Posted

HAIL RED NOSE

Posted

Crisis adverted guys, My power is back on, I will be getting my Red Nose armor for free after all like everyone else. B|

I know how concerned everyone was. All I could think about while watching all the weather reports on  Fox news telling me I would certainly die was how disappointing it would be if I didn't get to open my boss armor box and be presented with a pristine, brand spanking new, Red Nose armor. I thank mother nature for not stealing that moment from me.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Give me your account and I'll log in for you and claim it.

xD

I wouldn't even scam you doing this but I wouldn't reccomend it out of principle.

Edited by Oizen

Posted

-Looking for Wi-Fi hot spots, Laptop on hand, in middle of a hurricane. Cuz BDO rocks harder than Hurricane!!

-Will not go to shelter because it does not have Wi-Fi. Cuz fk life, BDO is more essential!!

These are some of the priorities we Americans embrace!

Posted

"watching all the weather reports on  Fox news...."

There's your problem. Watching Fox News and thinking coherently are incompatible.

Posted

Crisis adverted guys, My power is back on, I will be getting my Red Nose armor for free after all like everyone else. B|

I don't want to alarm you but that is not guaranteed

1 person likes this

Posted

Event is open to 26th Oct and claim items until 2nd Nov. So, what is this thread about again?

Posted

rednose day for everyone yay :D may no hurricanes stand in our way :D