• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Has Black Desert Online Detrimentally affected your life?

BDO symptoms    317 votes

1. 1. In what ways has BDO detrimentally affected your life? (you can pick multiple options)

• My finances have suffered
    • My physical heath has suffered
    • My mental health has suffered
    • My social life has suffered
    • My Professional life has suffered (Work, School, training, etc.)
    • None of the above
    • Other

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

63 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

No because I'm not a teenage child that can't manage his life and balencing my free time. At most the only thing I could say is its drove my electric bill up a bit but not much more then it was already.

No need to belittle those of us who can't manage our lives as well as others! This thread is about acknowledging our problems so that we can confront them courageously! 

Edited by Dremlock

Posted

Only thing the game has hurt is my pride. My RNG is probably the worst if not a top contender. I have 10 toons, it took , me getting each toon to 55+ fail stacks before I finally got my first tri. And no it wasn't a boss piece or end game. It was a grunil helmet. This is a trend that hasn't faded. To duo my witch earrings I had to spend 60 stacks after dumping 750mil on witch earrings. 

This is why I have reached the conclusion to buy, not pri. 

Posted

The one thing everyone seems to be ignoring is that these questions could probably be applied to literally every other hobby imaginable and get the same results. 

Instead ppl are taking this as some kind of personal attack on BDO. 

Posted

The one thing everyone seems to be ignoring is that these questions could probably be applied to literally every other hobby imaginable and get the same results. 

Instead ppl are taking this as some kind of personal attack on BDO. 

It is, didn't you know. They got pked, which is proof BDO is an extension of the white cis patriarchy oppression. They need to create safe spaces. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hello all Dr. E. M. Lock here. Just doing a quick survey on the health of our community to better address everyone's needs. 

I think personally my own problem would fall into the "other" category, as my reputation has suffered. People seem to think I have small hands now. 

Personally I am enjoying the game. It has me a little spoiled because of how well some of it looks. it's not perfect but no game is.

Edited by Desado
1 person likes this

Posted

lmao literally who?

A bunch of nobodies on Orwen. One said he/she was going to commit suicide and I haven't seen them log in since. I know I'm not blocked either by them since others that know them see the same thing.

didn't affect me.JPG

>Implying anything about post count literally means nothing Panpan.

Posted

Hello all Dr. E. M. Lock here. Just doing a quick survey on the health of our community to better address everyone's needs. 

Still waiting for the helping our needs part.

1 person likes this

Posted

Still waiting for the helping our needs part.

gimmie a sec 

Posted

A bunch of nobodies on Orwen. One said he/she was going to commit suicide and I haven't seen them log in since. I know I'm not blocked either by them since others that know them see the same thing.

>Implying anything about post count literally means nothing Panpan.

Oh wow lol that is like super embarrassing. 

Posted

Oh wow lol that is like super embarrassing. 

I mean, I'm not sure if the guy even went and offed themself but I'm still sitting here like:

I ganked him and talked some crap for a few hours and haven't seen them log in since. Kinda makes me wonder if they quit or actually died.

Posted

I clicked all the buttons.

Posted

all of em, well at least the first time around. this time... im not competitive whole lot less stressful, just having fun