• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

i need help "slugfest bad dmg"

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

good guys night, I wonder what can I do to improve my dmg in slugfest, he is very low in pvp against people who have 200+ dp how can I improve it?

Sem título.png

Edited by Zengash

Posted

good guys night, I wonder what can I do to improve my dmg in slugfest, he is very low in pvp against people who have 200+ dp how can I improve it?

Sem título.png

Bhegs glove and higher AP.

Posted

Bhegs glove and higher AP.

I need to have a bheg to solve my problem? other classes as sorcerer and warrior need not have bheg to achieve the already decent dmg, I am new to the game two months in total, there is not another way for me to improve my gear ??

Posted (edited)

I need to have a bheg to solve my problem? other classes as sorcerer and warrior need not have bheg to achieve the already decent dmg, I am new to the game two months in total, there is not another way for me to improve my gear ??

Every class needs bhegs. If you don't have bhegs and someone else has muskans, you wont even reach 60% hit rate. I saw a 30% or so damage increase from bhegs gloves because I was actually hitting. Try red coral earrings instead of blue, and a tree spirit belt.

You also really need 160-170 AP to start doing alot of damage to 220+ DP

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H4M9vXw3xV0NwLO1xvqDMu-KVRY9CWLY5dccHt0oDOQ/mobilebasic

Here is the EU accuracy tests for you to see. You can see that if you don't have bhegs and someone else has muskans, 50% of your damage will probably miss.

As it stands you only have 7 accuracy from saiyers, so basically, more AP, and more accuracy.

Zerker will eventually be having 3 changes as-well, they were just put into KR on the 22nd so we will get them soon

Beastly Wind Slash minor nerf, slugfest dmg buff, and blasting dmg buff

Edited by Catclaw

Posted

Every class needs bhegs. If you don't have bhegs and someone else has muskans, you wont even reach 60% hit rate. I saw a 30% or so damage increase from bhegs gloves because I was actually hitting. Try red coral earrings instead of blue, and a tree spirit belt.

You also really need 160-170 AP to start doing alot of damage to 220+ DP

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H4M9vXw3xV0NwLO1xvqDMu-KVRY9CWLY5dccHt0oDOQ/mobilebasic

Here is the EU accuracy tests for you to see. You can see that if you don't have bhegs and someone else has muskans, 50% of your damage will probably miss.

ty for help

Posted

ty for help

anytime, keep in mind we will be getting a slugfest and blasting dmg buff soon, blasting buff is about 100% more damage added to its damage % scaling, and slugfests buff is that they gave it more PVP damage but left its pve damage alone, its about a 15% buff in pvp.

we also got things like frontal block added, hopefully we get these changes in the awakening ranger patch.

Posted

Why he need bhegs? when he using sayier offhand which have more acc than bhegs.

Posted

Why he need bhegs? when he using sayier offhand which have more acc than bhegs.

DUO Bhegs has 10-11 accuracy. Saiyers has 7.

Muskans has 10-11 evasion, would fully nullify saiyers alone.

Posted

Wtf ? You link accu test which indicates that accu offhand gives around 17 accu and then say that Saiyers (which is accu offhand) give only 7

Posted (edited)

Wtf ? You link accu test which indicates that accu offhand gives around 17 accu and then say that Saiyers (which is accu offhand) give only 7

Saiyers literally says +7 accuracy on it, the test I linked was with the black horn bow which is 5 accuracy and ONLY accuracy increase on enhance, It doesn't have evasion or DR like the saiyers knot.

Testing on KR concludes the saiyers knot ONLY has 7 accuracy, which is why it isn't used there as much for the most part.

TL;DR BlackHorn bow is ONLY +Accuracy, and starts at 5 accuracy base, saiyers has + increased accuracy/evasion and other stats like damage reduction, so it isn't allowed to increase as much as blackhorn bow and it only stays at 7 accuracy, but its evasion increases

Edited by Catclaw

Posted

Black horn starts at +7 too as all ulti. accu offhands, at green level they give +5 same as saiyer. If saiyer give only 7 accu you would always see increase in dmg when switching to kutum but that is not the case. When you hit targets that need a lot of accu saiyer usualy outperforms kutum due to a lot higher accu(kutum should be around 5 accu from what i have seen)

Posted

Unbheg Glove but i have good damage. u have to first get +150 ap scale.

Ekran Resmi 2016-10-10 10.28.39.png

Posted

Item Effect: Accuracy +7 & Evasion +2 & Damage Reduction +2
- Enhancement Effect: Increased Accuracy, Evasion

Do the math base is 7 but it enchant.

Posted

Unbheg Luva, mas eu tenho um bom dano. u tem que primeiro obter +150 escala ap.

Ekran Resmi 2016/10/10 10.28.39.png

hmm your base dmg in slugfest is good?

Posted

hmm your base dmg in slugfest is good?

yup

Posted

Sim

ty for help friend :)