• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

EDAN has been Liberated!!

156 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

the malicious Kyoukai/Breakthrough/Critical alliance has been defeated by your brave heroes, and champions of the server!!

The Noble Proto [FML]

proto.thumb.jpg.81a788d7c05213b66be3666e

The Magnificient Reef [Gravity]

reef.thumb.jpg.903263c5850551bf8605eb377

Luminous Don Chocolate [ManUp]
don_chocolate.thumb.jpg.974c58fbfe222529

devoured the barbaric horde quickly and easily like Sylta through a 6 pack of butter sticks  
sylta.thumb.png.ee3a1d486b795721a4496f3d

̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(◕_◕)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿

Special shout out to the warriors of CHONation... and their helicopter level surgical strike onto the [FML] command post in Serendia!
They suffered no losses but Im sure durability was lost as they crushed our tower!

helicopter.thumb.jpg.f1ae23d1fd068eba86e

BKyx2.thumb.jpg.1d759bfa57c902bcb312130b

Edited by Vampyrism
9 people like this

Posted

You forgot to add Hostile to Breakthrough's shit tier alliance. 

Posted

NO FREE CASTLES KYOUCUCKED SHTTERS

1 person likes this

Posted

Pure looks more like a lumberjack if im honest

Posted

You forgot to add Hostile to Breakthrough's shit tier alliance. 

HOSTILE doesn't rate at all.. they don't get to be mentioned ;/

Posted

WHOstile!?!?!?! AM I RITE?!?!?!

Posted

wow, i really like this post

OH HELL YE.png

Posted

So the two strongest guilds (ManUp and Gravity) allied and brought their mediocre friends (Chonation and FML) to take a region that was stalemated, to officially kill any sort of PVP that would ever happen on our already dead server?

Congrats guys. The strongest guilds on this server allied to have complete and total control / domination over every territory.

Regardless of how things went, we had fun. Even though FML was spitting salt and venom during the entire siege. It was fun watching them try and shit talk while they rode Gravity's coat tails.

Enjoy the PVP on Black Desert Online Edan server. lol who am I kidding, what PVP? Have fun on your uncontested regions.

Posted

So the two strongest guilds (ManUp and Gravity) allied and brought their mediocre friends (Chonation and FML) to take a region that was stalemated, to officially kill any sort of PVP that would ever happen on our already dead server?

Congrats guys. The strongest guilds on this server allied to have complete and total control / domination over every territory.

Regardless of how things went, we had fun. Even though FML was spitting salt and venom during the entire siege. It was fun watching them try and shit talk while they rode Gravity's coat tails.

Enjoy the PVP on Black Desert Online Edan server. lol who am I kidding, what PVP? Have fun on your uncontested regions.

I thought your guild died after your last attempt at Calph?

Posted

dqu2vlD.png

Posted (edited)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx_J6HJeJ9w When Man Up was good and didnt rely on alliances... How the mighty have fallen... You will still never be better than Naria Mad King Lacari :3 

Edited by Cripplepuncher
Ehhhh

Posted

You had one job to make this a decent thread FML and you give it to the one aspie in your entire guild, take the -----ing reigns back and chuck some actual content in it. Disgusting.

Posted (edited)

lel says the guild that sucked ghost's ----- instead of having a 1 v 1 with FML at Serendia. now GIT GUD

Also did you guys ever leave your base? I think kyoucucked and critical did better pushes than your mediocre guild.

Well mediocre guild for a mediocre alliance (Hostile shtter than kyoucucked and critical confirmed?)

Edited by Slippery

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx_J6HJeJ9w When Man Up was good and didnt rely on alliances... How the mighty have fallen... You will still never be better than Naria Mad King Lacari :3 

You mean in a game that has no politics and relies on pve for "pvp competitions"? You don't need alliances in tera, anyone barely properly gvgs, and it's a game that hosts classes that utterly destroy any balance. I mean, there are op classes here, but tera has some straight up broken bs.

Posted

@RIMO DROP SERENDIA??@RIMO DROP SERENDIA??@RIMO DROP SERENDIA??@RIMO DROP SERENDIA??@RIMO DROP SERENDIA??@RIMO DROP SERENDIA??@RIMO DROP SERENDIA??@RIMO DROP SERENDIA??@RIMO DROP SERENDIA??@RIMO DROP SERENDIA??@RIMO DROP SERENDIA??@RIMO DROP SERENDIA??@RIMO DROP SERENDIA??@RIMO DROP SERENDIA??@RIMO DROP SERENDIA??@RIMO DROP SERENDIA??@RIMO DROP SERENDIA??@RIMO DROP SERENDIA??@RIMO DROP SERENDIA??@RIMO DROP SERENDIA??@RIMO DROP SERENDIA??@RIMO DROP SERENDIA??@RIMO DROP SERENDIA??@RIMO DROP SERENDIA??@RIMO DROP SERENDIA??@RIMO DROP SERENDIA??@RIMO DROP SERENDIA??@RIMO DROP SERENDIA??@RIMO DROP SERENDIA??@RIMO DROP SERENDIA??@RIMO DROP SERENDIA??

Posted

You mean in a game that has no politics and relies on pve for "pvp competitions"? You don't need alliances in tera, anyone barely properly gvgs, and it's a game that hosts classes that utterly destroy any balance. I mean, there are op classes here, but tera has some straight up broken bs.

when they quit was b4 gunner so yeah i understand where you are coming from, but im stating a guy that quit the game because there wasnt enuff gvgs and here he is killing gvg/seige content so mehhh it just my opinion. He can do what ever he wants :^)

Posted

No competitions. Dead game. Moving on to the next.

Posted

You had one job to make this a decent thread FML and you give it to the one aspie in your entire guild, take the -----ing reigns back and chuck some actual content in it. Disgusting.

tiredeath.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Sounds like they know server merges were inbound and wanted to catch up to Orwen so you guys won't always be shitter rpers :)

Posted

maxresdefault.jpg

Posted

tiredeath.jpg

For real, don't even know how you managed to crawl your way into FML, sick of hearing your strange personality too, just throw away your headset.

Posted

Qtpo5rH.jpg 

6 people like this

Posted

For real, don't even know how you managed to crawl your way into FML, sick of hearing your strange personality too, just throw away your headset.

Why so mad bro! Its cool Ill send your mom home early from her shift tonight on my corner fam 

Posted

Why so mad bro! Its cool Ill send your mom home early from her shift tonight on my corner fam 

What's not to rage about, I even read your posts in your voice, it's a fire starter.

Posted

loloololololggggg.jpg
Wonder who is the zerg Waye <FML>

Going afk for few weeks 1 week get 80 members other week get 45 seem too strange.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0