• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

EDAN has been Liberated!!

156 posts in this topic

Posted

Strength respects strength. ManUp, Gravity, and FML haven't always been on the best terms but they obviously would rather put their fighting on the side for a second just to show B-tier guilds that you can only ride the coattail for so long. And when riding the coattail, the worst thing you can do is try to play puppet master to get more than what you deserve. Also, how Rimo can call any guild mediocre is beyond me for obvious reasons..

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Strength respects strength. ManUp, Gravity, and FML haven't always been on the best terms but they obviously would rather put their fighting on the side for a second just to show B-tier guilds that you can only ride the coattail for so long. And when riding the coattail, the worst thing you can do is try to play puppet master to get more than what you deserve. Also, how Rimo can call any guild mediocre is beyond me for obvious reasons..

FML cant fight manup or gravity either so why you even say that they on the same lvl? You also say playing puppet master but manup wanted to betray from the getgo so we knew it wont last long.

Edited by Merevin

Posted

when they quit was b4 gunner so yeah i understand where you are coming from, but im stating a guy that quit the game because there wasnt enuff gvgs and here he is killing gvg/seige content so mehhh it just my opinion. He can do what ever he wants :^)

You do realize that the other alliance was trying to do the same thing he was trying to do, right? We just shut them down.

Posted

Michael-Jackson.jpg

Posted

FML cant fight manup or gravity either so why you even say that they on the same lvl? You also say playing puppet master but manup wanted to betray from the getgo so we knew it wont last long.

give u guys castles and accuse us of wanting to backstab OKAY

Posted

lel how about you give up your zerg with kyoukai and stop taking special bundles when merging, than come drop on us. As long as your zerg lives, u threaten every other territory.

I do wonder why u never dropped on serendia when u claim to be able to beat FML, did u need to give kyoukai a castle first than bring the zerg over?

Posted (edited)

give u guys castles and accuse us of wanting to backstab OKAY

Lacari posted on forums if Gravity wouldn't have went media they would have taken calpheon. ?????

And you guys got trolled by the date of the video that was before we even got Valencia.

lel how about you give up your zerg with kyoukai and stop taking special bundles when merging, than come drop on us. As long as your zerg lives, u threaten every other territory.

I do wonder why u never dropped on serendia when u claim to be able to beat FML, did u need to give kyoukai a castle first than bring the zerg over?

You claim to be same strength as Manup and Gravity but never actually fight them. 

You want us to go Calpheon and fight against your 2 gates while you jump out and hit our base? Trading hp base for Gate Hp seem worth it.

Fighting against only FML wouldn't call for other guilds to come but we not strong enough to fight manup or gravity alone as you could see this week too.

Edited by Merevin

Posted

Lacari posted on forums if Gravity wouldn't have went media they would have taken calpheon. ?????

And you guys got trolled by the date of the video that was before we even got Valencia.

You claim to be same strength as Manup and Gravity but never actually fight them.

so it was after we handed u calpheon ok

Posted (edited)

You want us to go Calpheon and fight against your 2 gates while you jump out and hit our base? Trading hp base for Gate Hp seem worth it.

Calpheon bruh? i was talking when u were boasting so hard when we were still in Serendia. Rimo and breakthrough both claim they shud drop on serendia, but the whole zerg goes calpheon. kek

you plebs dont want pvp, you wanna zerg every territory down one by one. now git gud cause we just cucked your plan.

Edited by Slippery

Posted

so it was after we handed u calpheon ok

It was when we helped you on media when you dropped 7 guilds against 2.

Posted

It was when we helped you on media when you dropped 7 guilds against 2.

yes and u said u wanted to backstab us if we did it again thus you wanting to backstab us first if it happened.

Posted (edited)

A decently accurate tier list was mention a while back that I'll post here. This is important because while you mention FML can't fight ManUp and Gravity I'd have to disagree. Odds would be slightly against them but they would without a doubt provide Gravity/ManUp with an actual fight that no other guild on the server could provide and have a fair chance at stalemating the fight. Like-wise, no other guild on this server would be able to contend with FML excluding Gravity/ManUp. The second part about ManUp going to betray anyway is all talk unless you have proof to support that claim. 

"Lets tweak this list a bit... see if we can come up with something more accurate:

S Tier: Gravity, manup

A Tier: FML, ..... Breakthrough (at full activity on a good day with full buffs and a good shot caller maybe)

B Tier: Kyoukai, Chonation, Hostile (?maybe?)

C Tier: Critical, Spaghetti.... anyone else???"

Edited by Rilok
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

yes and u said u wanted to backstab us if we did it again thus you wanting to backstab us first if it happened.

i still dont get why you guys even gave us valenciah if you already knew what happened and wanted to betray?

Was it because kyoukai was there too? or just because late into siege and no time.

The second part about ManUp going to betray anyway is all talk unless you have proof to support that claim. 

Sorry I am not used to NA players taking screenshots and recording everything what happens. Usually when you tell someone something you trust them what they say. Ghost also told Lacari about that recorded meeting but he didn't seem to care about that anymore at that point.

Edited by Merevin

Posted (edited)

Sorry I am not used to NA players taking screenshots and recording everything what happens. Usually when you tell someone something you trust them what they say.

then allow me to be the 1st to welcome you to MMO's. Hi, rule #2: screenshots or it didn't happen

Edited by Rilok
1 person likes this

Posted

i still dont get why you guys even gave us valenciah if you already knew what happened and wanted to betray?
Was it because kyoukai was there too? or just because late into siege and no time.

Sorry I am not used to NA players taking screenshots and recording everything what happens. Usually when you tell someone something you trust them what they say. Ghost also told Lacari about that recorded meeting but he didn't seem to care about that anymore at that point.

we got it after we gave u valencia, are we suppose to keep our "alliance" with your knifes behind our backs at all time?

dont be retarded, you want to ----- with us and we -----ed ur dumb shit guild up, keep losing members retard.

1 person likes this

Posted

we got it after we gave u valencia, are we suppose to keep our "alliance" with your knifes behind our backs at all time?

dont be retarded, you want to ----- with us and we -----ed ur dumb shit guild up, keep losing members retard.

so triggered :(

Posted

Fighting against only FML wouldn't call for other guilds to come but we not strong enough to fight manup or gravity alone as you could see this week too.

2 gates? You guys worry about gates? I mean, you guys have under lvl 45 characters so don't worry about the gates.

1 person likes this

Posted

2 gates? You guys worry about gates? I mean, you guys have under lvl 45 characters so don't worry about the gates.

Ah yea you are right see you there next week.

Posted

Ah yea you are right see you there next week.

gonna bring the family?

Posted (edited)

chonation casual af should be in c tier c for casual and cho

A decently accurate tier list was mention a while back that I'll post here. This is important because while you mention FML can't fight ManUp and Gravity I'd have to disagree. Odds would be slightly against them but they would without a doubt provide Gravity/ManUp with an actual fight that no other guild on the server could provide and have a fair chance at stalemating the fight. Like-wise, no other guild on this server would be able to contend with FML excluding Gravity/ManUp. The second part about ManUp going to betray anyway is all talk unless you have proof to support that claim. 

"Lets tweak this list a bit... see if we can come up with something more accurate:

S Tier: Gravity, manup

A Tier: FML, ..... Breakthrough (at full activity on a good day with full buffs and a good shot caller maybe)

B Tier: Kyoukai, Chonation, Hostile (?maybe?)

C Tier: Critical, Spaghetti.... anyone else???"

Edited by Houke

Posted

@Merevin

the offer is still up btw
about media

Posted

Posted (edited)

oooh good rebuttal, screenshot waye quoting a movie!

Also has support ever won a region without getting carried? just curious.

Edited by Benisbeb

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0