• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

<Relevant> - Open Recruitment in Preparation for Server Merges (Updated 11/12/16)

109 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Relevant_copy.thumb.png.e88c68cc73bac9e9

Relevant is a close knit group of dedicated players looking for other like minded individuals interested in continuing to progress and improve our characters through the current endgame and beyond.

By joining Relevant, you can expect to participate in:

• Open World skirmishes, you’re allowed to kill and dec on anyone you’d like

• Node/Conquest Wars

• Relic/daily scroll groups

• Guild movie nights

• But not guild quests.  There is no requirement for guild activity unless that’s your thing!

The basic requirements to join the guild are (Updated 11/12/16):

• Level 59 with no intention of stagnating.

• 165+ AP without an off hand (Basically an accessory check) We expect the majority of our members to be working on getting Tri Boss armor, thus your DP is not that important until you get it.

• Desire to improve and hone your PVP skills in both small scale and large scale engagements.

• Use of Slack to stay informed of day to day activities, and TS3 for voice communications  (at minimum be able to listen in during operations.)

• Capable of making the  overwhelming majority of Saturday Conquest wars.

• Ability to craft the dankest memes on short notice and an almost uncomfortable level of love for Saunils.

For those who are still working towards our 165+ AP (No Offhand) requirement, but are still interested in joining, we also have equally important openings on our Cannon and Defense Teams. No knowledge is required; we will teach you everything you need to know to blow stuff up.

The team specific requirements for Cannon and Defense members are:

• Level 59 with no intention of stagnating.

• 440+ Gear Score with the drive to progress as quickly as possible to meet our minimum requirements.

• Willingness to gather mats for and craft approximately 100 Cannonballs per week for Node and Castle Sieges.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Potential Merge Possibilities in preparation for Server Merges

Are you in a smaller guild and want to step up your game come server merges, but don't want to leave your friends?

Are you in a larger guild that thinks they could benefit from one of the most geared groups of players on NA?

We are willing to negotiate merges of guilds or groups of players that fit our requirements and mindset. 

We are getting recruits fast, if you have a larger group it would be best to contact us early.

If you're interested in discussing merges, you can PM me on the forums, in game, or add me on discord (Avid#8525) to begin talks.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

For more information, feel free to in game whisper or forum PM the following officers at any time:

• Avid (Leader), Vionna, Verticide, Kinjara, Hoy, Zethiann, KimchiWarrior, Bleet, Meight and DiningRoomTable.

Edited by Diva
Updated Information
8 people like this

Posted

War scores from tonight's siege at Mediah:

f64b745fc6.png

4bb5eb30ea.png

63a1d1c718.png

We had between 47 ~ 52 people throughout the siege, it fluctuated a bit.

Posted

Zerg bois 

Posted

iconic1.pngiconi2.pngiconic3.pngiconic5.png

iconic6.pngiconic7.png

feesh.pngiconic13.png

iconic14.pngiconic15.png

kairos4.pngfeesh.png

2 people like this

Posted

Idk guys do we have to recruit by shitting on every other guild? 

1 person likes this

Posted

cyka blyat idi nahui

1 person likes this

Posted

first post in this thread : legit

everything after : shitpile toxic forumwarrior trainwreck

1 person likes this

Posted

Avid was a great player even on KR would recommend him.

3 people like this

Posted

y2s331k.png

Posted

yo what would you say is a middle ap/dp score for relevant members?

Posted (edited)

Feel free to PM me (Izuha) here or in game to chat about the guild anytime--as the guild punching bag, I have a lot of free time to answer your questions in game or on TS  XD.  Just whatever you do, don't go blindly believing everything you read on the interwebs about us.  Best if you just stop by and come visit with instead of going by second hand info.  Yes, there are absolutely memes to go around, yes, we spam silly stuff now and then, but at the end of the day, we're just a group of boys and girls who enjoy BDO whilst having fun with our friends and in game fam.

~Iz

"It's not a bowl cut.  It's a page boy cut."

Edited by Joizee
It's 4 in the morning.
1 person likes this

Posted

The thing about Relevant is we don't stop each other from shitposting, shittalking, husband/wife-sharing, meme-ing, triggering, and generally being involved in fuckery. At the end of the day, it's a game, we play to have fun, and usually all the shittalking is part of the fun, for our known vocal members, anyway. Relevant are mostly people who've come from guilds that had a strict "DON'T TALK TO THEM" policy, "DON'T FLAG UP ON THEM BECAUSE ALLIANCE/NOTANALLIANCE" policy, and generally things that got in the way of fun. Yeah we flag and declare and fight and generally kill people, and we also receive our own share of our shit getting pushed in and getting chased out (look for posts made by Iconic/Ascendance/LotD). It's all part of the game and everyone in Relevant knows that. Hell, most of us here before being in the same guild had our guilds permawarred so it was pretty funny at first seeing names that used to always be red actually be a friendly colour. We tend to get pretty rude and bad mannered towards people outside the guild but inside, we're tighter than a celibate nun in her prime; closer than siblings into incest. So help us fulfill our role of being a "big guild" so server police LotD can actually be right in calling us a big guild that can field more than 45 people in a siege.

TL;DR: It's a game, we have fun.

9 people like this

Posted

Joined for the pvp, stayed for the memes.

Relevant gets the best pvp on the server.

2 people like this

Posted

only in relevant for the movie nights tbh

Posted

Only here for the accents tbh

Posted

My movie nights and accents are God Tier to be honest.  I don't know why I can't say Kog'Muwaawwww.

Posted

My movie nights and accents are God Tier to be honest.  I don't know why I can't say Kog'Muwaawwww.

unlisted movie recommendation?

Posted

I recommend Cast Away.  Good movie!  I even bought a volleyball replica I used for beach volley ball.  Good conversation starter. 

castaway2_1850514i1.jpg

Posted

I recommend Cast Away.  Good movie!  I even bought a volleyball replica I used for beach volley ball.  Good conversation starter. 

castaway2_1850514i1.jpg

Tom Hanks has alot of great movies. one I would recommend from him is The Terminal

Posted

Tom Hanks has alot of great movies. one I would recommend from him is The Terminal

Totally agree.  61% from rotten tomato.. not bad.  I'm a fan of the Green Mile.

Posted

When your Saunil meme game is on point but you know you're a 57 casual scrub

pepesaunil2.png

1 person likes this

Posted

When your Saunil meme game is on point but you know you're a 57 casual scrub

pepesaunil2.png

ded

Posted (edited)

rumor says Squirrel is still pearl resin to pick up his loot

sunbae.png

Edited by Rahjin

Posted

yo this is the most bumps, for a recruitment thread for their own guild, ive ever seen anyone do in one day lol

Posted

yo this is the most bumps, for a recruitment thread for their own guild, ive ever seen anyone do in one day lol

Hey Brah thanks for the bump.