• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

I can't farm , get killed everytime

96 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm a PVE boy .   Seems we can't disable PVP in this game.

I get killed everytime by other players with much better gear.   But , to have better gear , i must have more money , so i must farm but i can't.   Try to farm Sausans : impossible.  Same with Elrics , Manes, etc..

Always people with Awakening and TRI weapon/armor.   Running is impossible too , they have too many dashs and CC and they OS me. How can i play against that ? Tell me some advices , please.

1 person likes this

Posted

If you are that far behind, you can try life skills, get a lot of money and then buy TRI gear or black stones/shards to improve yours. Alternatively get a group of stronger players with you.

1 person likes this

Posted

I hate to recommend this, but to people that kill you just because they claim it's "My spot", karma bomb them.

16 people like this

Posted

ye life skills or other methods that doesn't require killing. thats how i got my full TRI armor, with TRI liverto and TRI offhand.

1 person likes this

Posted

Running is impossible too , they have too many dashs and CC and they OS me

I'm sure that pressing emergency escape is "impossible"

Same with Elrics , Manes, etc..

I'm sure there's people with tri gear and awakening weapon farming manes and pking left and right

nice troll thread. I bet you've been pked less than 5 times for weeks. How come nobody ever tries to pk me unless i steal their mobs and im with ghilie ? 

10 people like this

Posted

I've been pk'd maybe 3 or 4 times in this game, maximum. And yes, I farm at highly contested spots (Sausans and Pirates).

And pls, nobody with tri and awakening would be at manes. That's for level 50s with 80 ap.

100% Troll thread.

7 people like this

Posted

Heard theres gonna be a merge... wonder how the grinding areas gonna fair off when all servers merge? 

Posted

In the seven months that I've been playing I've only been killed on 4 or 5 occasions while grinding mobs.  From my perspective it's not really a big issue.  I don't try to grind locations that are already occupied by someone else and if I'm already grinding a location and someone comes and kills me to try to run me off I just res on the spot or at the nearest node and go right back to grinding.  If they kill me again I return again.  Once they turn red I call in guild mates and the problem is solved.

The last time this happened to me, a few days ago, the other player killed me three times but after that he tried to only bring down my defense low enough that the mobs could get the kill on me so I removed my armor and since I'm wearing an outfit they can't tell I'm not wearing any armor and will kill me real quick.  The best part of that is that often they will try this tactic once they know they are about to turn red but the jokes on them. 

2 people like this

Posted

I've been pk'd maybe 3 or 4 times in this game, maximum. And yes, I farm at highly contested spots (Sausans and Pirates).

And pls, nobody with tri and awakening would be at manes. That's for level 50s with 80 ap.

100% Troll thread.

100% troll reply. Next time I'll be sure to ask why an awakened warrior is trying to gank someone at least 5 levels lower just trying to finish his quests. Pretty much the only places where someone hasn't killed or tried to kill me (recently) have been Abandoned Iron Mines and outside areas of Helms.

Heard theres gonna be a merge... wonder how the grinding areas gonna fair off when all servers merge? 

Depends on how many channels they add.

Posted

I hate to recommend this, but to people that kill you just because they claim it's "My spot", karma bomb them.

thats the most stupid thing u can ever do.. are u a kid?

people FIGHT for the spot. if u lose u find another spot, if u win u stay.. it cannot be more logical than that. stop being so damn childish and grief just because u lost the spot. f''ck off to another place...

6 people like this

Posted

I'm sure that pressing emergency escape is "impossible"

I'm sure there's people with tri gear and awakening weapon farming manes and pking left and right

nice troll thread. I bet you've been pked less than 5 times for weeks. How come nobody ever tries to pk me unless i steal their mobs and im with ghilie ? 

cuz u famous lemon

no1 has balls to touch you

king of jordine

/bow

Posted

What class? Usually in RBF when someone's chasing me and they're a lot faster, I would turn around and CC then continue running. If it's a blader then hope they don't have high AP but you can always V out.

Posted

cuz u famous lemon

king of jordine

/bow

It's Princess Lemon! Also, I believe you missed the ghillie part :P

Posted

There are plenty of ways to make money in this game, some faster than others. Obviously grinding is the fastest.

Imperial trading yields a significant amount.

Personally I have found it easy to grind a spot that is long abandoned that drops stacks of items for silver.

At level 54, Trina Fort in Campus in is still a good grind, and all the mobs are pretty much one hit.

Of course there are plenty of other locations. Before median it was catfish, mansha and rhutums.

Its slower yes, but still easy enough that you can achieve your goal of saving up for purchasing higher gear to get you where you wanna go.

Sometimes the back, is also the way forward.

2 people like this

Posted

This is another one of those threads where OP is like, "i cant farm anywhere, i always get killed when i walk into Sausans." Well maybe if you didnt walk into Sausans and farm the FIRST SPOT you see. The trick is to look for a spot no one else is grinding, try the back part of Sausan ffs.

1 person likes this

Posted

people FIGHT for the spot. if u lose u find another spot, if u win u stay.. it cannot be more logical than that. stop being so damn childish and grief just because u lost the spot. f''ck off to another place...

Are you stupid? This game isn't just meant for "you". Oh god i'm over geared, so i'll just pk everyone I want and keep "my spot". It's not your spot and if people choose to karma bomb you because you are a -----ing asshole then great. Karma bomb away. 

5 people like this

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

100% troll reply. Next time I'll be sure to ask why an awakened warrior is trying to gank someone at least 5 levels lower just trying to finish his quests. Pretty much the only places where someone hasn't killed or tried to kill me (recently) have been Abandoned Iron Mines and outside areas of Helms.

Umm... I may be misunderstanding your post... but... you'll be sure to ask why an awakened warrior is pking someone at manes?

Isn't that the point I brought up? There's no reason for a TRI awakened warrior to be pking people over a manes farming spot, because he should have 2 to 3 times the ideal stats for that area.

Am I missing something?

Posted (edited)

theres a gathering event going on right now, try to get some hard/sharp shards and sell them to buy pri/duo gear then try your luck to hit tri with it. There's multiple ways to gear up without farming/grinding.

and try to get your hands on a lucky or a magic tool if your gathering level is high enough to use one.

Edited by Heartbeat

Posted

Logic?  What logic are you using?  Since logic is based on premises would you mind listing the premises you are basing this logic on in a logical form (syllogism)?  It seems to me that your logic is based only on your own opinion.  Here is how I see your logic presented in a logical form:

First premise - If a player successfully defeats someone that challenges their grind spot they get to keep the spot and the challenger must leave.

Second premise - Player A successfully defended his grind spot from a challenge from Player B.

Third premise - Therefore player A gets to keep his grind spot and player B must leave.

Now, in order for this logic to be sound all three premises must be true.  I would challenge you to prove that the first premise is true and if you can't then the third premise is also false and your logic is not sound.

It's been my experience that most of the time when people throw out the word logic they actually don't even know how to use logic.

If anyone actually wants to learn how to use logic I would recommend reading the book Logic Made Easy online for free.  It's located here.

9 people like this

Posted

cuz u famous lemon

king of jordine

/bow

Also everyone knows hes lvl 60, playing 18 hours a day, has OP gear and plays *what do you call when 27 yo admires the legs on 12 yo girl* class. Ofc none wants to mess with that.

1 person likes this

Posted

Logic?  What logic are you using?  Since logic is based on premises would you mind listing the premises you are basing this logic on in a logical form (syllogism)?  It seems to me that your logic is based only on your own opinion.  Here is how I see your logic presented in a logical form:

First premise - If a player successfully defeats someone that challenges their grind spot they get to keep the spot and the challenger must leave.

Second premise - Player A successfully defended his grind spot from a challenge from Player B.

Third premise - Therefore player A gets to keep his grind spot and player B must leave.

Now, in order for this logic to be sound all three premises must be true.  I would challenge you to prove that the first premise is true and if you can't then the third premise is also false and your logic is not sound.

It's been my experience that most of the time when people throw out the word logic they actually don't even know how to use logic.

If anyone actually wants to learn how to use logic I would recommend reading the book Logic Made Easy online for free.  It's located here.

Priceless +1

Posted

I'm a PVE boy .   Seems we can't disable PVP in this game.

I get killed everytime by other players with much better gear.   But , to have better gear , i must have more money , so i must farm but i can't.   Try to farm Sausans : impossible.  Same with Elrics , Manes, etc..

Always people with Awakening and TRI weapon/armor.   Running is impossible too , they have too many dashs and CC and they OS me. How can i play against that ? Tell me some advices , please.

mate, get thanks to kakao and shit rng in this game coz more powered players stole here everything, try Revelation Online, comming soon and you see what is fun, not like bdo, this is only stupid farm and by killed from boss geared luckers :D

Posted

If you were a girl, you could just ask any high level to guard you while you grind. If you're not... Man up and fight.

Posted

really... where?