• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Class balance is broken as -----!

263 posts in this topic

Posted

The class balance in this game just gets worse and worse, the ninja class is broken as -----. Fight a decent geared ninja they can avoid practically everything, all their CC's and knockdowns go through your frontal guard and you'll just lay on the floor for -----ing 10 secs while they just shred through you. Get a knockdown on the Ninja and do absolutely no damage to them while there on the floor probably due to really high evasion stacked with server desync. 

Warrior's just stand there and block with super armor in the back and are basically, almost impossible to CC. A shit geared warrior with 150 sheet ap can get a 50 ap buff cranking them up to 200 ap. AP that other classes have to bust their asses to get, while getting -----ed over by RNG trying to enchant shit. Not warrior however just have mediocre gear and pop that free 50 ap buff and you're good to go, super tanky with super high burst. Not too mention the huge AOE hit boxes on grave digger etc... where the skill hits you even when you're outside of the particle effects.  

Berserker can just grab chain you indefinitely until your dead, you can stack grab resist but some genius -----ing designer thought it was a good idea to have gems that ignore 20% of your resistance which can stack with foods and alchemy stones that also ignore resistance.

Yep this games PvP is truly a frustrating piece of shit! 

Who the ----- is making these balance decisions a -----ing monkey? Hmmm they do say if you pay peanuts you get monkeys I think there's some truth to that! 

Anyone looking for competitive skill based PvP this is not the game for you! While the combat is fast and fluid and is the best I've seen in an MMO the class balance and server performance is complete dog shit! 

8 people like this

Posted

Which class are u playing / what's your ap/dp?

Posted

Should totally chill on the language dude, I mean I cuss like a sailor, but you honestly are not going to get anywhere with staff readers vomitting curse words left and right.

Class awakening arenot complete. We still have several classes to go through. Don't know why everyone is forgetting that before rant bombing the forums about the current classes strengths before the next class gets their strength boosts.

1 person likes this

Posted

And you've figured this out just now?

If you can't beat 'em, just use drugs.

cosby2.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

Are Sorcerers really not getting any hate since their awakening was released?

Posted

For a moment there i thought he was going to start blasting valks too.

Posted

Sorcs easy to beat ;).

Posted

There is no balance, class or otherwise.

In BDO

Gear>Level>Skill Inherently Unbalanced

Competitive PvP is all about (Guildwars 1 and 2)

Skill>Level>Gear Constantly being balanced as the meta changes

Classic MMO's and RPG's (WoW, and almost all others)

Level>Gear>Skill  Compensates by  using Tiered PvP

Competitive MMO/RPG  (Dark Souls)

Level>Skill>Gear Compensates by using Altering risk/Reward

4 people like this

Posted

in this its

Class>Level>Gear>Skill cause like it or not the classes that need long combos that take like 3x longer+ than other classes yet does no more damage is not fair. effort should do more damage but in this skill means little if you play an op class or have atleast 200 ap as seems ap majorly scales high at about 200 so ballance is anyones game that point...

No new person is gonna be compeditive for ages so the scaleing needs a nerf somewhat.

Posted

No much because Sorcerer awakening is "only" pretty good, so no terminator mode. Still has weaknesses in PvP, like being fairly squishy with the scythe. 

Warrior awakening is closer to top tier. People are to busy raging over perma blocking warriors OS them, than bothering with sorc hate. Ranger also has top tier awakening and will take even more focus away from sorcs.

I think we can expect some rebalancing once all existing classes awakenings are complete tho.

Posted

There is no balance, class or otherwise.

In BDO

Gear>Level>Skill Inherently Unbalanced

Competitive PvP is all about (Guildwars 1 and 2)

Skill>Level>Gear Constantly being balanced as the meta changes

Classic MMO's and RPG's (WoW, and almost all others)

Level>Gear>Skill  Compensates by  using Tiered PvP

Competitive MMO/RPG  (Dark Souls)

Level>Skill>Gear Compensates by using Altering risk/Reward

can you stop formatting shit like this around the forums? its hard to read and looks bad

1 person likes this

Posted

Just wondering what wizard awakening is like, from a curious wizard.

Posted

NNQaZtD.jpg

LA97Vrs.gif

4 people like this

Posted

Warrior and zerker are easy mode classes right now, even with mediocre gear and little experience. 

Bad sorcs die.

I did see warriors whining about black hole eating their elephants, but that's about it.

Idk, I do fine.

Posted

as i say many times, kakao! give boss gear to people, who dont have lucky and decrease chance people, who are totally geared if you want hold people play game and delete this stupid RNG from game OMG!

1 person likes this

Posted

Warrior and zerker are easy mode classes right now, even with mediocre gear and little experience. 

sorcs also have their beyblade shet with superarmor, CC, superior Damage and also cc immunity in one skill.
but "high skill ceiling" 

Posted

class imbalance in a game that staggers huge class altering awakenings? No way. that's crazy talk. 

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

you cant balance a game that take player input. if you mess up and you die, that's not an imbalance. yes warriors have way to much block and way to much super armor. but i still beat warriors with my sorc by keeping distance and waiting for the time to attack and use my blocks properly.  warriors got there nerf in KR and soon will be here. only real beef i have is the zerk endless chain grab, i think they have 5-6 now?

but like i said, i fight each class differently, you cant fight the same way for every class you fight or you will always loose against certain classes.

Edited by Profex
2 people like this

Posted

how is ninja broke, thats literally the only class that takes actual skill to play.  they don't have block and their i-frames isn't even an i-frame. i think your computer or internet or both is just as bad. 

warrior and berserk is yeah...

Posted (edited)

Bad sorcs die.

I did see warriors whining about black hole eating their elephants, but that's about it.

Idk, I do fine.

Zerkers easy mode? and sorcs need skill LOL, we don't have a one i win button...even admitted by high tier sorcs them selfs, a noob sorc can kill any high tier player by almost mistake with their awakening, without positioning or almost no aiming lol..Please...you obviously have 0 clue about the game.. they are Beyound broken incomparison to zerks which are inferior incomparison to war,sorc awakening and are way less forgiving on room for mistakes...

But as PA has already stated Sorcs are on the chopping block of nerfs....so we'll see how the balance plays out to give into some skill...

Edited by Draconis

Posted

"GITGUD"

Posted (edited)

The class balance in this game just gets worse and worse, the ninja class is broken as -----. Fight a decent geared ninja they can avoid practically everything, all their CC's and knockdowns go through your frontal guard and you'll just lay on the floor for -----ing 10 secs while they just shred through you. Get a knockdown on the Ninja and do absolutely no damage to them while there on the floor probably due to really high evasion stacked with server desync. 

Warrior's just stand there and block with super armor in the back and are basically, almost impossible to CC. A shit geared warrior with 150 sheet ap can get a 50 ap buff cranking them up to 200 ap. AP that other classes have to bust their asses to get, while getting -----ed over by RNG trying to enchant shit. Not warrior however just have mediocre gear and pop that free 50 ap buff and you're good to go, super tanky with super high burst. Not too mention the huge AOE hit boxes on grave digger etc... where the skill hits you even when you're outside of the particle effects.  

Berserker can just grab chain you indefinitely until your dead, you can stack grab resist but some genius -----ing designer thought it was a good idea to have gems that ignore 20% of your resistance which can stack with foods and alchemy stones that also ignore resistance.

Yep this games PvP is truly a frustrating piece of shit! 

Who the ----- is making these balance decisions a -----ing monkey? Hmmm they do say if you pay peanuts you get monkeys I think there's some truth to that! 

Anyone looking for competitive skill based PvP this is not the game for you! While the combat is fast and fluid and is the best I've seen in an MMO the class balance and server performance is complete dog shit! 

I'm pretty geared warrior and yeah we're pretty fcking strong right now. Every castle sieges I never get <250 total kills and never got >50 deaths. That's why I'm moving to Revelation. BDO is not meant for competitive PvP. No arenas, battlegrounds that actually has objectives and no PvP leaderboard. It's made for people that can grind 24/7 so they can get good gears to make up for their mediocre skills in PvP.

"GITGUD"

You mean "GIT GEARED"?

Edited by Spin2Win
5 people like this

Posted

Zerkers easy mode? and sorcs need skill LOL, we don't have a one i win button...even admitted by high tier sorcs them selfs, a noob sorc can kill any high tier player by almost mistake with their awakening, without positioning or almost no aiming lol..Please...you obviously have 0 clue about the game.. they are Beyound broken incomparison to zerks which are inferior incomparison to war,sorc awakening and are way less forgiving on room for mistakes...

But as PA has already stated Sorcs are on the chopping block of nerfs....so we'll see how the balance plays out to give into some skill...

sorc got buffed in kr, while warrior, giant and ranger got nerfed.

Moving on, ppl are complainubg about the chain grab of the giant not about the giant himself. Or, does it sound balanced to you fir a class to be able to chain 5 ccs when the otherclasses can't chain ccs? Get real man. 

Posted

You mean "GIT GEARED"?

I think he means "git lucky" ^_^

Posted

sorc got buffed in kr, while warrior, giant and ranger got nerfed.

Moving on, ppl are complainubg about the chain grab of the giant not about the giant himself. Or, does it sound balanced to you fir a class to be able to chain 5 ccs when the otherclasses can't chain ccs? Get real man. 

Wait wut? How recent are these changes? You got patch notes?