• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Here is Content that is coming the future.

179 posts in this topic

Posted

A topic with good info, no salt, and good photos. Holy shit best thread.

44 people like this

Posted

damn nice to hear. 

i want a dwarf with a (Ban)hammer :D

2 people like this

Posted

how much this battlefship cost on KR servers?

Posted (edited)

how much this battlefship cost on KR servers?

Personal non guild ship is around 200m because it is gated to a daily that takes 20 days to make.

Edited by Catclaw

Posted

Did we already get the warrior nerf they got in KR or is it yet to come~?

Posted

No clue, it was only like 10% nerf in damage anyway

Posted

Great post! Very informative, videos are a great touch. If I were a forum mod I would sticky this thread and give you cookies. Haz no cookies, so gib u likes. ^_^

1 person likes this

Posted

Will dwarf and giants be a class for players?! 

Posted

Will dwarf and giants be a class for players?! 

Berserkers are giants.

2 people like this

Posted

This game truly needs 3 things.

1) All grind areas revamps. Let's be honest, none of us want to grind sausans and pirates all day. Give us some options. Increase drop rates in other areas. Maybe do weekly events where some areas have increased drops temporarily, etc.

2) Enhancement upgrades. TET/PEN is not achievable for most players and it should be. Yes, it should take them a really long time to get to, but the current enhancement system is flawed. It should not be luck required, it should just be insanely expensive to TET your items. And yes, I realise you can buy them yourself, but for a lot of items this isn't possible, and grinding for that long just to buy one item is boring. If I could use my blackstones/gathered hard/sharps to create my own gear then I think this game would be playable for much longer.

3) Optimisations. This game is a lagfest from both latency and fps perspectives. I have a GTX780 and I get 30-40 fps most of the time, which sucks. It is possible to do, it would just take a little bit of effort. Look at Witcher 3, it is beautiful yet on my card I get a solid 60 frames. Look at GTA V, again, beautiful, yet runs perfectly. There are hundreds of other examples of well optimised games. I'm not saying that this is terribly optimised, but honestly it has a lot of room for improvement.

Other than that, I love this game. I don't care about any of the other issues people tend to complain about, but I do hope these 3 features get revamped/built upon. I do think revamping Valencia grind spots is an improvement though. At least give us a better alternative to Sausans and Pirates in there somewhere. (Money and XP wise, not just one or the other.)

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

This game truly needs 3 things.

1) All grind areas revamps. Let's be honest, none of us want to grind sausans and pirates all day. Give us some options. Increase drop rates in other areas. Maybe do weekly events where some areas have increased drops temporarily, etc.

2) Enhancement upgrades. TET/PEN is not achievable for most players and it should be. Yes, it should take them a really long time to get to, but the current enhancement system is flawed. It should not be luck required, it should just be insanely expensive to TET your items. And yes, I realise you can buy them yourself, but for a lot of items this isn't possible, and grinding for that long just to buy one item is boring. If I could use my blackstones/gathered hard/sharps to create my own gear then I think this game would be playable for much longer.

3) Optimisations. This game is a lagfest from both latency and fps perspectives. I have a GTX780 and I get 30-40 fps most of the time, which sucks. It is possible to do, it would just take a little bit of effort. Look at Witcher 3, it is beautiful yet on my card I get a solid 60 frames. Look at GTA V, again, beautiful, yet runs perfectly. There are hundreds of other examples of well optimised games. I'm not saying that this is terribly optimised, but honestly it has a lot of room for improvement.

Other than that, I love this game. I don't care about any of the other issues people tend to complain about, but I do hope these 3 features get revamped/built upon. I do think revamping Valencia grind spots is an improvement though. At least give us a better alternative to Sausans and Pirates in there somewhere. (Money and XP wise, not just one or the other.)

1. They are literally doing this, touching up some mediah spots and revamping pretty much all the val spots.

2. Most of my guild is tri/tet, pen is the one that is not achievable other than luck. I bought my tet from the marketplace though. The biggest thing with tet is using the enchancement system correctly and saving failstacks for later. I saved a 52 failstack for almost a month for tet attempts.

3. I have 2 1070s and have no issues with this game 1440p, high end mode 80+fps and 30-50 fps in region wars. NVIDIA doesn't optimize for older cards anymore it seems so it is a double sided issue. Note with witcher3, it is a single player game. MMORPG's are CPU bound because of how many players play the game, you'll notice if no one is playing you'll get 50-100 fps in heidel, but if alot of people are playing, 20-30fps.

Also some notes. Hasrah dungeon in mediah is currently 6-7m/hour not counting belts and 8-10m/hour counting belts if 170ap+, soldiers grave is 5-6m/hour, sausans is 7-9m/hour if not interrupted, elrics is 5-6m/hour, golems is 10m/hour avg if you have energy. All these gold times were proven live by bladeboques during one of his 14 hour streams on twitch.

People just circle jerk pirates/sausans and while they are the best if not interrupted, the others are way viable. People on KR don't even touch sausans they go to hasrah dungeon.

With the revamp, 3 valencian spots beat pirates.

Edited by Catclaw
2 people like this

Posted

For those who need some visualisation:

Raiten (Desert Ogre)

T2 elites: Cadry Commander and Shadow of Gahaz (also shows the Bandits lair with additional spawns)

T3 elites: Crescent, Cadry, Desert Naga and Desert Fogan Chief Gatekeeper

'Revamped' Cadry Ruins:

@Catclaw Are there any articles from PA about some of those claims? They get repeated all the time, yet it seems more like wishful thinking than anything else.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

For those who need some visualisation:

Raiten (Desert Ogre)

Hidden Content

T2 elites: Cadry Commander and Shadow of Gahaz (also shows the Bandits lair with additional spawns)

Hidden Content

T3 elites: Crescent, Cadry, Desert Naga and Desert Fogan Chief Gatekeeper

Hidden Content

'Revamped' Cadry Ruins:

Hidden Content

@Catclaw Are there any articles from PA about some of those claims? They get repeated all the time, yet it seems more like wishful thinking than anything else.

There are statements made by the devs there, but they are in korean. I am part of the kr discord and can get them to try and translate it if you want, they speak bad english though. You can't access the KR websites unless you have vpn because of ip block. This is actually where I got most of my info, from koreans themselves lol

Edited by Catclaw

Posted

If they give me a ranked arena I'm happy as a puppy in fall

3 people like this

Posted

There are statements made by the devs there, but they are in korean. I am part of the kr discord and can get them to try and translate it if you want, they speak bad english though. You can't access the KR websites unless you have vpn because of ip block

People are probably interested in it, so you could add it to your post if you want. Alternatively, I also take the inven link or the text copy pasted as a PM. It's up to you.

Posted

Will work on it. Will take little bit of time because a random american asking them for specific screenshots and posts takes a bit of time xD It took them 3 days to tell me the materials for the new personal ships.

1 person likes this

Posted

The 59 skill Reckless Blow was nerfed which changed it from hitting 3 times to 2 times when casting it instantly. It removed 33% damage from Warrior's hardest hitting skill so it was not a small nerf. The nerf was then slightly compensated with the introduction of skill locking which allows it to be instantly casted without canceling Pulverize.

1 person likes this

Posted

The tag crowded is absolutely meaningless unless they provide data to back the claim.

It could very well exist simply to make people happy.

1 person likes this

Posted

What Non_Factor wrote. Also, yes it's already in our version since awakening day 1. There were no other nerfs to warrior beside this.

Posted

So Magoria is upper left as OP says.

So what is that land mass above the Valencia region?

And does anybody have sreenshots of the Magoria expansion? (map etc.)

Posted (edited)

The tag crowded is absolutely meaningless unless they provide data to back the claim.

It could very well exist simply to make people happy.

True. I can get screenshots of main cities and such for you though if you want. It is beyond crowded in some places. Alot of the channels are pretty much like how NA launch wise capacity wise. They don't release how many players require to make it crowded, but pc cafes in korea rank game usage, and BDO is up there pretty good mostly.

Multiclick is basically kr's most trusted source for game information and BDO is ranked #8 there for MMORPG's http://puu.sh/qrO20/37170c47ae.png Some cafes actually have BDO beating WoW at times, it jumps around in the ranking like alot of the games do. Other then that they had to add channels this year because of more players playing the game. They added 5 more channels total. KR has over 20 channels

Edited by Catclaw

Posted

There is a new coliseum that is going to have bracketed arena style gameplay. They haven't decided how to limit it because of AP differences yet though (expect to be placed with like gearscore players, or gear equalization. Queuing for arena doesn't work in KR yet

I -----ING CALLED IT! ----- YEA. FINALLY.
im never going out to grind ever again. Can't wait to pound those gear hard grind hard try hards.

1 person likes this

Posted

So KR has had these revamped areas for a while, any idea when we are gonna get it?

Posted (edited)

So KR has had these revamped areas for a while, any idea when we are gonna get it?

Judging by where we are at right now, probably this year. When exactly is difficult to say as they seem to change the release schedule/order for things that affect progression because we get content much faster. Some things we get much later than the patch they were bundled with on KR (see +20, NV, mysterious acc), while some things we get pretty much together with current KR version (special bag, auction house changes)!

They probably could patch it in a week if they wanted to as the map/spawn files are fairly seperate from other mechanics. They sure wont though.

On a related note: They seem to really want to get all versions to the same point. There is a lot of KR content patched already but locked (like all awakenings except ninja, kuno, witch, wiz) The game client is built very much in a way which makes them be able to roll out patches that dont require much translation on all versions at once without adjusting anything. After we catch up we will probably only have slight delays when they release new regions.

Edited by gosu