• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Here is Content that is coming the future.

179 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm pretty sure they said arena is 5v5. It is the Coliseum we saw on twitch, which was 5v5, although you could see during the stream it also had 3v3 mode.

yeah i know, i was just mentioning it because some people in this thread wish a 1v1 arena...

Posted

yeah i know, i was just mentioning it because some people in this thread wish a 1v1 arena...

We basically already have a 1v1 arena and dueling anyway :o

Posted (edited)

We basically already have a 1v1 arena and dueling anyway :o

yeah, without ranking, which was what these people were referring too :D

Edited by Jylin

Posted

Makai Tribe territory is above Valencia (assuming it isn't changed, though fully possible)

We also have another continent to the east of Valencia.

You can skip through this video for the map: https://youtu.be/b5WY7AgIaf0?t=44m

ooo eastern continent is the one we as players originate from? (Goma Naru)

Posted (edited)

2) Enhancement upgrades. TET/PEN is not achievable for most players and it should be. Yes, it should take them a really long time to get to, but the current enhancement system is flawed. It should not be luck required, it should just be insanely expensive to TET your items.And yes, I realise you can buy them yourself, but for a lot of items this isn't possible, and grinding for that long just to buy one item is boring. If I could use my blackstones/gathered hard/sharps to create my own gear then I think this game would be playable for much longer.

Facepalm fatality

facepalm.jpg~c200.jpg

Edited by KungFuMasta
7 people like this

Posted

Out of curiosity, at what levels is Margoria aimed at? 55, 57 or 60?

1 person likes this

Posted

1. They are literally doing this, touching up some mediah spots and revamping pretty much all the val spots.

2. Most of my guild is tri/tet, pen is the one that is not achievable other than luck. I bought my tet from the marketplace though. The biggest thing with tet is using the enchancement system correctly and saving failstacks for later. I saved a 52 failstack for almost a month for tet attempts.

3. I have 2 1070s and have no issues with this game 1440p, high end mode 80+fps and 30-50 fps in region wars. NVIDIA doesn't optimize for older cards anymore it seems so it is a double sided issue. Note with witcher3, it is a single player game. MMORPG's are CPU bound because of how many players play the game, you'll notice if no one is playing you'll get 50-100 fps in heidel, but if alot of people are playing, 20-30fps.

Also some notes. Hasrah dungeon in mediah is currently 6-7m/hour not counting belts and 8-10m/hour counting belts if 170ap+, soldiers grave is 5-6m/hour, sausans is 7-9m/hour if not interrupted, elrics is 5-6m/hour, golems is 10m/hour avg if you have energy. All these gold times were proven live by bladeboques during one of his 14 hour streams on twitch.

People just circle jerk pirates/sausans and while they are the best if not interrupted, the others are way viable. People on KR don't even touch sausans they go to hasrah dungeon.

With the revamp, 3 valencian spots beat pirates.

With this new Valencia revamp making pirates a bit obsolete, what spots would you consider being the best ones for EXP and/or money between fogans, cadrys, bashims and bandits ?

Posted

Horse racing

Posted

@Azta ^^ remember i didn't say the word "only" :)  

I think korean bdo players should git gud ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

Op deserves more likes.This is pretty much all the info i was looking for.thank you

Posted

Facepalm fatality

facepalm.jpg~c200.jpg

I had the same reaction lol

Posted

Ooooh they added a giant elite. I knew about the sorc and warriors. Can't wait for the revamp. Valencia is so bland right now. Here's hoping arena plays out like DragonNest's arena, minus the afk point farmers.

1 person likes this

Posted

dafoe.gif

Posted

I wanted to clarify what content is coming in the future for this forum. I have the ability to play korea and I dabble in certain things and such. I want to give people clear information.

Wizard is the last awakening coming to KR, they are getting it this month, after that they have stated they are going to concentrate on multiple things such as class balance, Kamasilve continent, Drogan continent, and dark elf, and other stuff like world bosses and more meaningful PVE like the Aakmen and Hystria temples in Valencia.

Korea is getting Kamasilve before 2016 is over according to new updates by PA, but kakao last said beginning 2017

Here is what NA can expect.

0.5 Valencian Grind Spot Revamp and ARENAS and Nouver

Valencian grind spots got revamped to be the best grind spots in the game in the last couple months on korea. They are better than pirates now. Certain items added to spots like fogans, fogans drops a 8 AP base neck that scales by 4 ap per enhance.

Other spots like basilisks have greatly increased density, and cadry ruins has increased density and xp, bashims and gahaz become amazing money spots. Some spots have elite mobs added to them, and there are now desert ogres at night time that drop ogre ring equivalent.

Some mediah spots get slight buffs, new necklace that drops at manes/rogues. shultz neck. 7 AP base and 3 ap per enhance.

There is a new coliseum that is going to have bracketed arena style gameplay. They haven't decided how to limit it because of AP differences yet though (expect to be placed with like gearscore players, or gear equalization. Queuing for arena doesn't work in KR yet

Nouver is new world boss in the desert, hes a dragon, drops nouver offhand

1. 1st we will be getting Magoria.

This is located to the upper left hand corner of the map way out in the sea. It drops items such as belts that have crit or attack speed on them. We also get access to multiple guild ships and personal ships. The guild ships have multiple cannons on them and can be used for region wars. The personal ship is a big ship and has a couple cannons on it. Magoria has sea battles on it like the ghost ships and the Sea Monster HEKARU.

You also get the underwater sea revamp with Magoria. Makes it enjoyable to explore

This is a video of the personal ship on the left.

This is a video of one of the Guild Galleons

2. Snow weather effect for winter (Start video at 40 seconds to truly see the effects)

8522a7dd6ee9277d79a63c6093e2350e.png

3. Kamasilve Continent containing the Dark Elf Class.

bdo-new-elf-land.jpg

4. Drogan Continent containing Dwarfs and Giants

bdo-new-giant-land.jpg

a475baf342471980ce4b7cd10f37a042.png

5. Awakening Class Balancing/DP Lookat or Balancing. (For the most part, koreans think all the classes are Balanced other than sorc and ranger, warrior got nerfed recently, and ranger is up on the chopping block now as PA thinks they overbuffed the sword skills)

6. New dungeons like the valencian ones, and new gear/boss items, and new bosses - ALSO PA has heard people want more guaranteed ways to get loot, they are doing this

In KR 100 shattered ogre rings = 1 ogre ring, same with crescents, and you can turn basilisk belt pieces into different pieces like when you make a scroll. They of-course also have the auras that you get from boss drops, they get some auras from the monthly attendance award so we may get those too.

7. For anyone that says BDO KR isn't a popular game, this is two days ago

eb22c86fad2e4d0e924cbada9d6f4eba.thumb.png.527504c48cacb5c3ba376b6bedc0f895.png

Yeah, ArcheAge and bugged snow :)

Posted

getting snow and still haven't got the damn Halloween stuff.. okay i didn't want a pumpkin head any way. i just wait for my scarf Christmas costume.

Posted

ikr. all those QQ'ers about limited rbf and joining unlimited are those gear hard try hards who are afraid of the -----ing truth: they actually belong on my D at all times.
edit: you know what would be real nice? if they added the best gear in teh game at full tri for those who come out on top in the 1v1 rankings. oh boi. i cant wait to see those people cry when they realize THAT THEY ALL -----ING SUCK AT GAMES WHICH IS WHY THEY PLAY GEAR BASED PVP GAMES LMAOOO.

You really do need to cool it. Also based on how they described it you're not going to even be able to fight the ones who severely outgear you if they make it so that people are placed against those with similar gear scores.

Said it before, that inflated ego of yours is going to pop in a bad way one of these days. The fallout is going to be interesting.

Posted

Here's hoping arena plays out like DragonNest's arena, minus the afk point farmers.

Oh yes. Dragon Nest had an amazing arena. It was so much fun. PvE was lots of fun too.

Posted

Horse racing

I honestly have no clue where horse racing is.

Posted

@Azta ^^ remember i didn't say the word "only" :)  

why do I feel this guy is mad that ranger is more op than sorc?

Posted

I wanted to clarify what content is coming in the future for this forum. I have the ability to play korea and I dabble in certain things and such. I want to give people clear information.

Wizard is the last awakening coming to KR, they are getting it this month, after that they have stated they are going to concentrate on multiple things such as class balance, Kamasilve continent, Drogan continent, and dark elf, and other stuff like world bosses and more meaningful PVE like the Aakmen and Hystria temples in Valencia.

Korea is getting Kamasilve before 2016 is over according to new updates by PA, but kakao last said beginning 2017

Here is what NA can expect.

0.5 Valencian Grind Spot Revamp and ARENAS and Nouver

Valencian grind spots got revamped to be the best grind spots in the game in the last couple months on korea. They are better than pirates now. Certain items added to spots like fogans, fogans drops a 8 AP base neck that scales by 4 ap per enhance.

Other spots like basilisks have greatly increased density, and cadry ruins has increased density and xp, bashims and gahaz become amazing money spots. Some spots have elite mobs added to them, and there are now desert ogres at night time that drop ogre ring equivalent.

Some mediah spots get slight buffs, new necklace that drops at manes/rogues. shultz neck. 7 AP base and 3 ap per enhance.

There is a new coliseum that is going to have bracketed arena style gameplay. They haven't decided how to limit it because of AP differences yet though (expect to be placed with like gearscore players, or gear equalization. Queuing for arena doesn't work in KR yet

Nouver is new world boss in the desert, hes a dragon, drops nouver offhand

1. 1st we will be getting Magoria.

This is located to the upper left hand corner of the map way out in the sea. It drops items such as belts that have crit or attack speed on them. We also get access to multiple guild ships and personal ships. The guild ships have multiple cannons on them and can be used for region wars. The personal ship is a big ship and has a couple cannons on it. Magoria has sea battles on it like the ghost ships and the Sea Monster HEKARU.

You also get the underwater sea revamp with Magoria. Makes it enjoyable to explore

This is a video of the personal ship on the left.

This is a video of one of the Guild Galleons

2. Snow weather effect for winter (Start video at 40 seconds to truly see the effects)

8522a7dd6ee9277d79a63c6093e2350e.png

3. Kamasilve Continent containing the Dark Elf Class.

bdo-new-elf-land.jpg

4. Drogan Continent containing Dwarfs and Giants

bdo-new-giant-land.jpg

a475baf342471980ce4b7cd10f37a042.png

5. Awakening Class Balancing/DP Lookat or Balancing. (For the most part, koreans think all the classes are Balanced other than sorc and ranger, warrior got nerfed recently, and ranger is up on the chopping block now as PA thinks they overbuffed the sword skills)

6. New dungeons like the valencian ones, and new gear/boss items, and new bosses - ALSO PA has heard people want more guaranteed ways to get loot, they are doing this

In KR 100 shattered ogre rings = 1 ogre ring, same with crescents, and you can turn basilisk belt pieces into different pieces like when you make a scroll. They of-course also have the auras that you get from boss drops, they get some auras from the monthly attendance award so we may get those too.

7. For anyone that says BDO KR isn't a popular game, this is two days ago

eb22c86fad2e4d0e924cbada9d6f4eba.thumb.png.527504c48cacb5c3ba376b6bedc0f895.png

good job man, you're better than Kakoa! lol

2 people like this

Posted

Said it before, that inflated ego of yours is going to pop in a bad way one of these days.

haha that guy's such a joke

I lost it when he said "they actually belong on my D" lmao

Posted

why do I feel this guy is mad that ranger is more op than sorc?

he is a ranger.

Posted (edited)

Just so everyone knows, they don't balance based on 1v1s in KR, Infact I don't think any MMO does, they balance based off wars and they want to use the new arena system for it too. They only have one awakening to go in Korea so they are going to spend a month or two on heavy class balancing.

KR also plays differently then NA however, as NA is just starting to realize dp isn't as shit as it seems on some classes. DP is important there, mostly ranger and sorcs use nouvers alot of the time for pvp, other classes try to get 280-300dp+ and use kutum offhand otherwise they die quick.

I know people like to link videos of people with 400 dp getting deleted in 2-3hits, but most of the time they are being back attacked or not having super armor up. You'll see awakened valks living forever in korean region wars, they don't do much damage, but holy shit do they save people and live lol.

The arena is also 3v3 or 5v5, don't think there is a 1v1 arena.

Edited by Catclaw
1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you for all this info! PvP  and PvE future looks good - would there be some good news for the life-skiller part of us? Like contribution/worker empire/energy/life skill - wise? 

TA

Posted

all thoses "brave" pvper already avoid skill base pvp.... 9_9 ( well, if we ever could consider the class as balanced... which is clearly not the case.. ^^ )

tbh the gear capped RBF is implemented in the most ass backwards way possible, so no surprise nobody queues for it