• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Current Zerk pve state ???

49 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys, looks like there is a lot of complain about Zerk at PvP, because oteher classes are doin mutch more damage with awakening. But how is the Zerk PvE state if compared to other classes??? not at sausans, because any one can one shot this mobs, but condesring the end game mobs, like the Pirates Crazy Jacks spots, or Basilisks, or even the Valencia 2 mobs like the desert Jail or the Vulcannnn area. I have tested a 58 warrior in a medium gear (only 40 awakening ap) and it is realy fast at pirates and get jusat a bit slow at Basilisks grind, how would a zerk do with the same lvl and same gear at the same mobs?

my first impression is that Slugfest get more and more weak each lvl since this is a single lvl skill and cant be improved, and the other hard hiting skills like Ttitan Blow or Devastation (this one is not so strong at all) got a to long CD, but i may be wrong. So... any one can tell me how a zerk will be doing at high lvl grind/farm like 58+ compared to a warrior??

thx alot

Posted

well you cant compare to warrior. But zerker is a decent farmer.

Posted (edited)

Lift gets better with levels, buster training attackspeed buff goes up, blasting goes up.

PVE farm is nothing to complain about, its working fine. AP is scaling fine. Mobility and cd-management is fine. Ressource management is fine. 

PVP damage is where we already have a buff  patch ready and deplyed in kr and we need it, i read 15%devastation on pvp and some super armor effects to improve us is pretty nice and thats what we need. Pve is fine, maybe not the fastest but enjoyable grind.

Edited by iloveKuchen

Posted

thx guys.

im not saying that zerk is bad at pve, i was just comparing it with warrior and asking how fast and how mutch damage a zerk got for pve compared with warrior

thx alot

Posted (edited)

thx guys.

im not saying that zerk is bad at pve, i was just comparing it with warrior and asking how fast and how mutch damage a zerk got for pve compared with warrior

thx alot

I get around 2300 bandanas per hour @ 190 ap vs a 195 ap war who gets 2200-2400.

at pirates ofc

Lift gets better with levels, buster training attackspeed buff goes up, blasting goes up.

PVE farm is nothing to complain about, its working fine. AP is scaling fine. Mobility and cd-management is fine. Ressource management is fine. 

PVP damage is where we already have a buff  patch ready and deplyed in kr and we need it, i read 15%devastation on pvp and some super armor effects to improve us is pretty nice and thats what we need. Pve is fine, maybe not the fastest but enjoyable grind.

Blasting gets basically 100% more damage added to its damage modifier. More super armor, moar block.

Slugfest also recieves a PVP damage buff only, does like 15% more damage over-all in pvp

Edited by Catclaw

Posted

I get around 2300 bandanas per hour @ 190 ap vs a 195 ap war who gets 2200-2400.

at pirates ofc

Blasting gets basically 100% more damage added to its damage modifier. More super armor, moar block.

Slugfest also recieves a PVP damage buff only, does like 15% more damage over-all in pvp

when did zerkers get that? and when do you think its coming to us?

does anyone even use the awakening outside of the 100% when 1v1 pvp?

Posted (edited)

when did zerkers get that? and when do you think its coming to us?

does anyone even use the awakening outside of the 100% when 1v1 pvp?

Zerks literally stay in awakening 80% of the time at level 59, you only use grabs/BWS for the most part, you stay in awakening most of the time. you only switch back for skills like fearsome tyrant and grabs/bws

at 56 you use both 50/50 though

Edited by Catclaw

Posted

Zerks literally stay in awakening 80% of the time at level 59, you only use grabs/BWS for the most part, you stay in awakening most of the time. you only switch back for skills like fearsome tyrant and grabs/bws

I can pretty much chain grapple indefinitely though (until 1 gets resisted)

Posted

In Pve i mostly grind quite fast and also i dont use any potion (except when i farm in desert and i forgot to cure my debuff :P )

Posted

I can pretty much chain grapple indefinitely though (until 1 gets resisted)

you don't grapple in pve though o_o

Posted

you don't grapple in pve though o_o

I was referring to your previous post:

"Slugfest also recieves a PVP damage buff only, does like 15% more damage over-all in pvp"

in pve 99% of the time ive got my awakening out

Posted

It depends on your stats. Mine are pleb's (128-107-170) and axes are almost a thing of the past now. Only things I'm using in pve farming (pirates and sausans): lavapiericing, standard grab into undertaker, bws (very rarely). 

Posted

And how about strongher mobs like Basilisks, the Desert Jail or the Vulcan area??? how is the zerk clear speed compared to a warrior, both at lvl 58 and same AP??

Posted

And how about strongher mobs like Basilisks, the Desert Jail or the Vulcan area??? how is the zerk clear speed compared to a warrior, both at lvl 58 and same AP??

both classes will clear pretty crappy at 58 due to the mobs being lvl 59 / 60

Posted

I was referring to your previous post:

"Slugfest also recieves a PVP damage buff only, does like 15% more damage over-all in pvp"

in pve 99% of the time ive got my awakening out

Slugfest has reduced damage in pvp so what they did is made it do more dmg in pvp with doing the same dmg in PVE. We don't have this change yet though.

1 person likes this

Posted

Slugfest has reduced damage in pvp so what they did is made it do more dmg in pvp with doing the same dmg in PVE. We don't have this change yet though.

Do you have a source?

Posted (edited)

Do you have a source?

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/113505-berserker-changes-in-kr-patch-sept22/

【Berserker】

● PvP damage deceased slightly for the skill Beasty Wind Slash.

PvP damage increased slightly for the skill Flow: Slugfest.

Front guard effect added for the charging of the skill Flow: Ancient Wave, and Super armor effect added for the attacking of the skill.

● Smash damage hits increased from 2 to 4 of the skill Wrath of Beast and Ire of Beast.

Super armor effect added at the beginning of the skill Fearsome Tyrant with 100% black spirit.

● Damage increased for the skill Blasting.

● Bug fixed where you can’t dye the secondary weapon of BD09 costume set.

same patch notes were posted on the KR BDO discords notes.

Edited by Catclaw
1 person likes this

Posted

ya I got it, im just saying does anyone even use awakening abilities at this point in 1v1?  I hope these buffs change that

Posted (edited)

ya I got it, im just saying does anyone even use awakening abilities at this point in 1v1?  I hope these buffs change that

Yes. Most zerkers stay in awakening form. You only switch out for certain combos.

SmackDown -> Undertaker -> BWS -> C (Awakening Swap)-> Rooting -> Slugfest -> GroundLifting -> corpse storm etc. this is the most common combo 1v1

I almost never leave awakening form in pvp.

watch this berserkers vids. https://www.twitch.tv/addvent  he pretty much duels the same way I do, he is 80% awakening form and 20% normal form.

You have way more super armor in awakening form and alot of AOE KD's.

Edited by Catclaw

Posted

Yes. Most zerkers stay in awakening form. You only switch out for certain combos.

SmackDown -> Undertaker -> BWS -> C (Awakening Swap)-> Rooting -> Slugfest -> GroundLifting -> corpse storm etc. this is the most common combo 1v1

I almost never leave awakening form in pvp.

watch this berserkers vids. https://www.twitch.tv/addvent  he pretty much duels the same way I do, he is 80% awakening form and 20% normal form.

You have way more super armor in awakening form and alot of AOE KD's.

I just rolled zerker about a week ago and im pushing 57 right now. my pvp experience on the toon is pretty limited but I noticed a lot of the awakening abilities don't really do much in terms of damage (compared to other awakened classes), mainly I just tried to keep them locked up in cc and slowly tick their hp down

Posted

Ye Zerker are more control / dmg over time between hugue DMG in one time.

Posted (edited)

I just rolled zerker about a week ago and im pushing 57 right now. my pvp experience on the toon is pretty limited but I noticed a lot of the awakening abilities don't really do much in terms of damage (compared to other awakened classes), mainly I just tried to keep them locked up in cc and slowly tick their hp down

You just have to combo them correctly. they do alot of damage to KD'd targets, it will feel better with the buff. I felt much stronger at 58 though, if you look at your skills, your damage % starts to get good at 58-60.

I am able to take away 75-80% of someones HP with the combo I listed to a 260 dp warrior I tested it on. Make sure you awaken your skill abilities right and awaken grabs/ground lifting/devestation once 58.

make sure to use the 15 PVP ap on devestation, also you get a 10 AP buff after undertaker. The biggest thing is we do large area of control. We have alot of AOE KD's and super armor on for the majority of fights

Make sure to use your 200% xp buff daily and level during the xp weekend at 58 is pretty easy. I'm probably going to level to 59 and then take a break before I even try 60.

Edited by Catclaw
1 person likes this

Posted

lol jokes

zerker has never and will never be a 1 skill (warrior ult) or 2 skill (sorc) kinda class or even 0.5 skill (ranger) class

we need like 7 or 10 skills popping at the same time to deal big dps

Posted

lol jokes

zerker has never and will never be a 1 skill (warrior ult) or 2 skill (sorc) kinda class or even 0.5 skill (ranger) class

we need like 7 or 10 skills popping at the same time to deal big dps

Yeah, we are pretty tanky when we have super armor up, lots of hp ETC. thats why when we used to 1 shot on KR we got nerfed xD

Posted (edited)

Yeah, we are pretty tanky when we have super armor up, lots of hp ETC. thats why when we used to 1 shot on KR we got nerfed xD

funniest thing is when a sorc tries to talk to you about skill and strategies

sorc: lol
me: "btch plz all u do is 2 moves w/ awakening"
me: "talk to me again and ima curb stomp yo skull"

Edited by Drafun
1 person likes this