• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

XoO - Xen of Onslaught - *Updated Info* Dedicated and committed players wanted

81 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

kzsisrj.png

TL:DR Currently accepting small guilds and groups looking to experience node wars or be part of something bigger.  We expect groups who join us to acclimate themselves and not hang out in their own cliques.  Be active in TS and events and you will surely enjoy your time here.  Olvia and new players welcome, we want active and engaged members who want to play this game for years to come.  Have room to take in ~20 active members.

Recruitment Status: OPEN - Apply Here

All Classes: Current Emphasis on Frontliners

Message: IronjawXoO or MinaAkira in-game, shoot me a message here or on discord

Accepting small groups and guilds looking to do all the content BDO has to offer.

We also need: Graphic Designers, Web Designers, Streamers, and more for Community based positions

f277qIC.png

Xen of Onslaught has been active in BDO since early beta and we have seen the shifts in population in game and have persevered and even grown with every single significant drop off the game as seem to date (3 month fall off, p2win, awakenings, server merge etc).   We plan to have a significant presence in BDO for the next year+ and are looking for people who want to join a community of like minded individuals who want to login, get stuff done, progress, and have fun while executing.  We are also forming up divisions for upcoming games including Crowfall, Star Citizen and Chronicles of Elyria (and Camelot Unchained).  If you want to see our "brag sheet" for the past 15 years feel free to click Accolades or XoO Old Post 

I have been a member and an officer in XoO for 9 years in games such as Warhammer, Rift, GW2, and ArcheAge and we have had a division in almost every single MMO in the past decade.  Each division in XoO is a totally different animal, in past games we have ranged from very hardcore to more on the semi-hardcore/casual side and yet in every game we have a strong focus on camaraderie, personal responsibility, and execution.  We have server firsts, we have world firsts and are now starting to get into our second generation of gamers.  Its a special thing to see players join who's parents played with us in the past and in each new game we join we have people posting and applying to join us from past games and opposing guilds because they remember us.

At XoO we know we have a lot of work left to do in BDO to be where we want to be.  We know exactly what our identity is and what we need to do to get there.  If you are looking to be part of something that's a little bigger than a one game guild or just want good people to fight alongside with we may be the place for you.  

What we do:

1. T2+ Node wars at least twice a week ( Generally Sun and a mix of Wed-Fri)
  2. pvp practice one-two nights a week  (privated RBFs and class training)
  3. hunting and boss scrolls parties as well as other guild activities. 
  4. 30+ active in TS every night, we also have forums with guides, and guild Discord
  5. Login and get shit done, we know people have RL so we want to maximize our in-game time
  6. Payouts based on node war activity level and guild contribution

Please check us out at Xoohq.com and drop an application or message myself IronjawXoO or any of our officers for information.  We are also looking for people with skills that transcend gaming including streamers and designers and writers. 

Recruit Requirements:

• Being Active! We understand life and there are AFK forums if life happens. So trust us we understand. But when you are here we expect you to attend Node Wars and to constantly be improving.
  • TS3 When doing Guild missions, Guild Wars, Node Wars.  In this type of game our raid leaders cannot type out what they want you to do. So being able to hear at least what needs to happen and when it needs to happen is important in our community.
  • Support the fight, We have many organized days/times for everyone to get involved. Also we do guild missions daily and you should assist when online for it.  All guild missions are now optional, all buffs have been acquired.
  • Be a team player!  I don't care how good your GS is, who your friends are or what level you are, if you are a malcontent or cannot follow directions you have no place in our community.
  • Be dedicated to the game and community: be willing to stick it out for the next two months for new content to be implemented.  We want people in BDO for the long haul and who are interested in playing other games with us in the future.
  • Currently looking for members 58 with a 420 GS.  Newer or lower members will still be taken in as long as you understand our expectations and strive to reach them ASAP.  

TL:DR Currently accepting small guilds and groups looking to experience node wars or be part of something bigger.  We expect groups who join us to acclimate themselves and not hang out in their own cliques.  Be active in TS and events and you will surely enjoy your time here.  Olvia and new players welcome, we want active and engaged members who want to play this game for years to come.  Have room to take in ~20 active members.

Edited by Ironjaw

Posted

I started this whole division and have worked many countless hours to see it come to this point. I'm so proud of the memberships. Come join in the fun. Good group of guys to fart around and play hard with.

DT

Posted

Yep its been a ride, I got in on the game late and I wish I had made head start!

We are taking the next couple weeks to really focus on leveling and gearing up our newer players so now is the time to join if you are on the fence about what you want to do in this game.  We know some people are hesitant to make the commitment to keep up and gear up but we can help you do that as long as you are committed to playing the game and taking part in the community.  

***We are up to 8 new recruits in the last 48 hours, they have all commented about how shocking it is to see how different the game is in an active guild.  Even on our off nights this week we have been fielding 20+ people for guild activities.

Posted

The new guys fit right in. Hopefully we can see some more new faces soon!

Posted (edited)

We added over 12 new people over the last week and have been working on leveling and gearing them up.  Looking to add another 12-13 people this week to hit our recruiting quota for node wars.  let us know if you and your friends are looking a new active home with like minded individuals, we guild group every day for GM's, grinding, and daily scrolls.  Averaging 20-30 in TS right now on our slow nights.

Edited by Ironjaw

Posted

We've had 2 great weeks of leveling and gearing up of new recruits.  Its great to see how people flourish when in an environment that is active and that helps them succeed.  looking for about 10 more folks to join us still.  pst for info

Posted

I Love Xoo. Taken to them really well. They treat you like family. Tone of fun. Drop us a line.

Posted

I have to say I have been in a few guilds but I have never had so much fun as I have had with Xen. You all are amazing. You helped me start to get where I really want to go as a player and the info that the guild passes along to help it's members along with the teamwork in helping people level and gear is amazing. I have not seen that with any guild I have been in.

Posted

Awesome Guild and Happy to be part of.

Posted

RINGSNOW FOR PRESIDENT!!!

Posted

Seriously awesome guild. There is at least one expert(usually more than one) in every area of the game, and we all help each other out as much as we can. if any one person gets better, we are stronger as a group. Everyone knows some parts of this game aren't as easy or fun as others, but we encourage one another so those parts seem like less of a pain to accomplish. 
TS is very much a part of what we do - obviously as a tool to communicate and coordinate in game but beyond that we also laugh.... a lot. We do fun things like listening to music and watching movies together sometimes too. It truly is a community and not just  a bunch of strangers that happen to play the same game. It's the 4th guild I've been a part of and I never want to leave!

Posted

Good group of peeps here in Xen! Come join the fun!

Posted

Great Guild, Awesome group of players and kick ass community. 

Posted

We are currently looking to take on an additional 10-15 members to flesh out our ranks for Nodewars.  reach out to us in-game or on here.  We will help you catch up so we can all get to the next level together.  If you are tired of seeing the same three or four guilds getting all the action be part of the solution.

Posted (edited)

Still looking for a few folks to round out our pvp team for gvg's.  We have been getting a huge influx of levels and boss loot the last few weeks so excited to hit the gvg scene again.

Currently looking for people for our canon teams, we will train.

Edited by Ironjaw

Posted

We have 4 pvp events planned this week, if you are looking to find an active guild thats actively helping its members gear and better themselves check us out.

Posted

is xen planning on building 8 galleons like on archeage Kreygasm

Posted

womp womp

womp womp

Posted

is xen planning on building 8 galleons like on archeage Kreygasm

One could only hope... release the kraken!

On another note we have pulled into Rank 7 on the leader boards, we are doing a massive guild purge to make room for the merge and do some payouts for our members from the money we have made from sieging the past few months.  Looking forward to the influx of players and fights, last night we fought in a 2v1 at a freaking t1 for giggles since that was the only thing with towers built on Orwen by 3pm est.

Posted

Updated the initial post for pre-merge info.  Looking forward to meeting up with some old friends from the other servers

Posted

Prior to the merge we picked up another guild and have been integrating everyone over and so far its going well.  Have also been reuniting with past XoO from the other servers so now is a great time to join up.  Also have players returning from hiatus for the new player/returning player rewards and 200% xp on Olvia 

Posted

After purging nearly 40 members pre-merge we are back up to 80 members and steadily growing.  Most nights there are anywhere from 20-40 in TS with multiple groups running, we do node wars two nights a week, organized pvp practice two nights a week, as well as organized daily/weekly/relic groups.

Most members are 58+ 420+ at this point but willing to work with newer or returning players who will put the effort in to catch up.  We won our 4 way fight on Sunday in about an hour, looking forward to fun fights post merge.

We will also take in smaller groups and guilds as long as you are fully committed to integrating into the guild, we will aggresively break up cliques and expect node war attendance - that is after all why we play the game.

Posted (edited)

Good fights to the guilds yesterday that we fought.

Title time boys!

Edited by Darktide

Posted

Great group of folks to game with.

1 person likes this

Posted

These guys know what they are doing and are a very generous and hard working group. thumbs up from the messiah.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0