• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How much worse is green ---> Blue awakening weap?

19 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

With boss boxes just around the corner a day after awakening release, would it be better to just go with a green weapon for now to save a lot of money and memory fragments assuming that we'll be able to win some preorders on the rest of the boss gear that we're missing?

I know it's weaker, for sure, but if you're well geared in all boss armor with tri weapon/offhand (zarka) wouldn't it be enough until NV rolling for dandy or just camping the bird?

*edit* just remembered blue weapons are 9 million + artisans memory makes repairs relatively cheap. assuming they're not all bought out. maybe ill just go blue that way.

Suggestions and opinions appreciated

Edited by thekryptkeeper

Posted

I personally don't see it a big deal going with the green weapon, saves you lot of money on the long run for only 5ap difference to blue, the money you can save from it can easily be used for a future dande or anything else you'll need.

Posted

blue...because it gives more ap...you want more ap...

green > blue > dande

if it gives more ap, use it.

Posted

Not if he dosent have the money or fragments to get it past +12. Duo / tri green over +12 blue any Day. 

Posted (edited)

Tough choice, I will go Green as I can just put the weapon on a boss alt Ranger once I am done with getting Dandelion.

However if you do not imagine yourself getting Dandelion in the near future you should consider Blue Weapon, Buy/Preorder some in Market and use Artisan's Memory with the Blue Weapons you Snipe to get 30 Durability for less money then it would be to get 15 Fragments. 

Also a thing that would turn you off green weapon is that it will be impossible to sell after, a blue one you might be able to sell off in future.

Edited by Kapi Heartlilly

Posted

I stand by if you're not tearing your memory fragments in half between boss gear that you currently need tri and your awakening weapon blue is the best way to go, it's very cheap vs the cost of 5 ap anywhere else once you're at 200+ ap, yes it's only 5 ap, but that's like saying  a pri ogre is meh and base ogre is perfectly good,  if you're currently upgrading a boss piece. You could sit on green just to save yourself the stress 

Posted

i will go green, i work on muskan and giath atm, but is +1 human dmg the same as 1ap?

Posted (edited)

It all depends what your income is and where you stand with your gear. For me, it made more sense to put my resources into a Zaka than it did into a blue awakening weapon, thus I will be going green awakening and use my newly created TRI Zaka with it in hopes to get a Dandelion one day.

Had I gotten a Dandelion, I would have stuck with my Liverto and put my resources into the Dandelion.

Edited by VipeR

Posted

i will go green, i work on muskan and giath atm, but is +1 human dmg the same as 1ap?

I believe I saw someone make a post where they tested it, and +1 human damage had less of an effect than +1 AP.

Posted

I believe I saw someone make a post where they tested it, and +1 human damage had less of an effect than +1 AP.

It's not the case anymore on awakening, since all multipliers are a lot higher. AP beats human dmg by a huge amount.

Posted

It's not the case anymore on awakening, since all multipliers are a lot higher. AP beats human dmg by a huge amount.

That is what I said. If human damage has less of an effect, that means AP is stronger.

Posted

I stand by if you're not tearing your memory fragments in half between boss gear that you currently need tri and your awakening weapon blue is the best way to go, it's very cheap vs the cost of 5 ap anywhere else once you're at 200+ ap, yes it's only 5 ap, but that's like saying  a pri ogre is meh and base ogre is perfectly good,  if you're currently upgrading a boss piece. You could sit on green just to save yourself the stress 

ye I agree, I certainly wont scoff at this 5 ap. NV, pre order and karanda....could takes months...

Posted

Depends on what you want. Green does more damage in pve. Blue does more pvp damage but only slightly.

Posted

Depends on what you want. Green does more damage in pve. Blue does more pvp damage but only slightly.

how does that make sense when species ap vs 5 straight ap scales differently?? 

Posted

how does that make sense when species ap vs 5 straight ap scales differently?? 

He doesn't understand what he's talking about, 5 ap with awakening %'s is astronomically higher than any human or species damage.

You're talking with a hole in your head, please stop.

1 person likes this

Posted

He doesn't understand what he's talking about, 5 ap with awakening %'s is astronomically higher than any human or species damage.

my point exactly. thanks for clarifying, because this is what i meant i just shouldnt have put question marks ;p

Posted

Thanks for all the advices, 

Where do we buy the green weapon? i know that the blue is given from the quest

Posted (edited)

The arms vendor in Altinova , don't remember the name exactly Tulem or somethin'.

Edited by Nobex

Posted

The arms vendor in Altinova , don't remember the name exactly Tulem or somethin'.

thanks Mate

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0