• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Please post Wizard awakening gameplay here

117 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Please post gameplay in here or at least in one thread where we can check it all out. High level gameplay, as with PvP, is much welcome!

Edited by Nacario

Posted

2 people like this

Posted

https://www.twitch.tv/manosetremor/v/94612298

this one shows most of it if u go from 1h 45 mins and up

Ty for that....that water spirit golem thingy is ugly though. I feel like they should have made her less solid and more...watery

1 person likes this

Posted

I hope that young wizard look gets implemented sooner than awakening lol

5 people like this

Posted

I hope that young wizard look gets implemented sooner than awakening lol

I second this. Would love to have the young template as soon as possible. Assuming it is even possible. xD

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

watching the video and he keeps trying to grab from long range then says it doesn't seem to work and moves on......resisting urge to yell at screen lol

edit omg he thinks the fire punch is just a non combat dash that doesn't do damage......

Edited by Beld
1 person likes this

Posted

https://www.twitch.tv/manosetremor/v/94612298

this one shows most of it if u go from 1h 45 mins and up

Thanks for this! Something i noticed though, did they actually only change the face and left the same body with less wrinkles? It looks weird...

Posted

Thanks for this! Something i noticed though, did they actually only change the face and left the same body with less wrinkles? It looks weird...

body is young too

watching the video and he keeps trying to grab from long range then says it doesn't seem to work and moves on......resisting urge to yell at screen lol

edit omg he thinks the fire punch is just a non combat dash that doesn't do damage......

ya i also was a lil frustrated :P told to myself he shouldve moved closer, but he is a "casual" player as he says himself

1 person likes this

Posted

body is young too

You could be right i guess. For some reason it looks almost the same to me. 9_9

Posted

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/121043680097206274/236281818347732993/unknown.png

Gottem

Posted

does anyone have any other twitch or utube footage showing actual gameplay, pref higher lvl? so far we got lvl 56 gameplay posted

1 person likes this

Posted

GODNA has a VOD of him fighting a Wizard. its far stronger then Witch there is so much more potential there, Witch got the short end of the stick

Posted

GODNA has a VOD of him fighting a Wizard. its far stronger then Witch there is so much more potential there, Witch got the short end of the stick

Far stronger ? That's not really the impression I got while watching it.

Also, Witches got quite the buffs in the last patch though, it would be nice to see the what all those changes did.

Posted (edited)

from 03.32.00 the wiz starts explaining the skills

from 03.38.00 godna fights on his blader vs wiz (this is where we can c the wiz needs more pract as he plays too passive and eats oneshothits

Edited by Nacario

Posted (edited)

Far stronger ? That's not really the impression I got while watching it.

Also, Witches got quite the buffs in the last patch though, it would be nice to see the what all those changes did.

Yeah i just heard about those buff interested to seem them myself but  small scale I would 100% give it to Wiz over Witch atm... However Large scale I'm still up in the air and 1v1 potential I would was thats clearly Wiz as well

u can't really except the Wiz to win all the fights vs him as well the class is still very new takes time to get used to how the class plays .

Edited by Acover

Posted

Posted

I know right?! I stopped watching not too long into it, felt too bad for him. :/

Posted

from 03.32.00 the wiz starts explaining the skills

from 03.38.00 godna fights on his blader vs wiz (this is where we can c the wiz needs more pract as he plays too passive and eats oneshothits

youtube version of only the pvp from that stream 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3xyhnq4f3E

Posted

does the wizard use the same awakening weapon like witch ?

Posted

does the wizard use the same awakening weapon like witch ?

Elemental orbs, but fire and water rather than lightning and earth.

Yeah i just heard about those buff interested to seem them myself but  small scale I would 100% give it to Wiz over Witch atm... However Large scale I'm still up in the air and 1v1 potential I would was thats clearly Wiz as well

u can't really except the Wiz to win all the fights vs him as well the class is still very new takes time to get used to how the class plays .

Yeah, the guy didn't honestly seem to know how to 1v1 period. Add on top of that it's a new awakening and you see what happens. I'd prefer to see a skilled and experienced wizard fighting some 1v1s and medium/large scale pvp to see if wizard has the potential I "think" it has.