• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Grim Reaper's Judgment

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So the skill description of Grim Reaper's Judgment says:

"Charging damage using shards OR in Grim Reaper Status" will increase the damage

grimreaper.JPG

Yet when i use shards it does increase the damage, but if i don't use shards but i m in Grim Reaper Status the damage is still the non charged damage, is this normal?

@GM_Axion

Edited by PanpanTheGreat
3 people like this

Posted

Does it consume shards when charged in Grim Reaper status?

Posted (edited)

i ll have to check again i m not quite sure, i m at work atm so can t check.

Edit: Yes it does take away your shards with Grim Reaper Status up if you do spacebar.

https://youtu.be/lExHC9dokPQ

Edited by PanpanTheGreat

Posted

noticed this aswell, grim reaper buff still lets you charge it with shards, and without shards the damage seems to be just the normal damage <.<

Posted (edited)

good find

Edited by Wonshot

Posted

NIce one, forgot It had option like that and never bothered checking. Let's hope we can get a fix in 2months

Posted

NIce one, forgot It had option like that and never bothered checking. Let's hope we can get a fix in 2months

I see you have high hoppe ^_^

Posted

I see you have high hoppe ^_^

Idd, that is optimistic view. If i looked at it from experience it would be like -> 2months for them to respond, month of nothing, RNG ROLL ->
Lucky - fix on KR in 1-2months
Unlucky - ignored

Posted

Idd, that is optimistic view. If i looked at it from experience it would be like -> 2months for them to respond, month of nothing, RNG ROLL ->Lucky - fix on KR in 1-2months
Unlucky - ignored

Don't forget the part where they act like it wasn't a bug,  and working as intended.   Then decide to give it a "buff", aka fix the bug. 

2 people like this

Posted

@GM_Caramel eeey, give us some GM that handles bugs to look at this one.

Posted (edited)

@GM_Caramel eeey, give us some GM that handles bugs to look at this one.

You can tag or PM GM Axion :) 

Edited by GM_Caramel

Posted

Don't forget the other possibility, that they will 'fix' this bug and the ability will do no PvP damage for three weeks before they revert it and call it finished. 

Posted

Any news on this @GM_Axion ?

Posted (edited)

@GM_Dew can you take a look at this plz 

Edit sry for double post i thought it woul add to the previous one :$

Edited by PanpanTheGreat

Posted

@GM_Dew can you take a look at this plz 

Edit sry for double post i thought it woul add to the previous one :$

https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
or the in game bugs section if you want it to be looked into/fixed, dont think any CM/GM plays Sorc they all play ranged OP classes