• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] *Extended*Maintenance October 12th

463 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Dear Players,

We will perform our weekly maintenance as follows:

Date: Wednesday, 12.10.2016 

Duration: 5hServer Down:Server Up:
Global08:00 UTC16:00 UTC
West Coast (NA)01:00 PDT09:00 PDT
East Coast (NA)04:00 EDT12:00 EDT
Central (EU)10:00 CEST18:00 CEST

Update: Maintenance has been extended for an extra 3 hours. We'll keep you informed if we have to extend if furthermore. 

Reason:

• Ranger Awakening has been released.
  • A new ocean system was implemented.

Note:

• Patch Notes including improvements and new features can be found on our Forum after the maintenance

Follow us on Twitter/Facebook to stay up2date.
Thank you for your support and understanding.

Best regards,
BDO Team

Edited by CM_Tytyes
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Error: Nouver not found

Edited by Jojo
19 people like this

Posted

Ocean system eh?

Posted (edited)

Does that mean that my boat isn't going to purposely aim for every single rock in the ocean anymore?

Or did you change the colour for the RP'ers.

Still looking for Nouver, how did you lose him? He is a -----ing dragon! Must be hiding in the Mountains I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Tekeii
10 people like this

Posted

I don't get why everyone is -----ing freaking out about Nouver not being in game. I highly doubt that you most of you complainers already have TET Kzarka/dandelion, TRI witches, duo/TRI basilisk/ogre/crescents, and full TRI boss gear. If you do, just take this time to save money to TET Nouver day one NBD.

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

I don't get why everyone is -----ing freaking out about Nouver not being in game. I highly doubt that you most of you complainers already have TET Kzarka/dandelion, TRI witches, duo/TRI basilisk/ogre/crescents, and full TRI boss gear. If you do, just take this time to save money to TET Nouver day one NBD.

agreed, they shouldn't add content they promised by a specific deadline until everyone in the game has maxed their gear, has every title, max life skills, etc.

Edited by Avocados
14 people like this

Posted

Are you implying that you need all of that to get a Nouver offhand or what exactly is your point?

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I have all that and I'm complaining. WHERE IS MY NOUVER WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH /s

Edited by Hoy
3 people like this

Posted

Are you implying that you need all of that to get a Nouver offhand or what exactly is your point?

what I'm trying to say is that you're not even ready/ up to date with current content, so I don't see why you are asking for more shit to upgrade.

2 people like this

Posted

• A new ocean system was implemented.

MORE DETAIL PLSSS @CM_Tytyes

4 people like this

Posted

because September ended?

2 people like this

Posted

You should be ashamed for using that font.....

3 people like this

Posted

what I'm trying to say is that you're not even ready/ up to date with current content, so I don't see why you are asking for more shit to upgrade.

Oh but I am, you know what they say about assumptions though.

Posted

Sure, read Patchnotes ^^

Posted

agreed, they shouldn't add content they promised by a specific deadline until everyone in the game has maxed their gear, has every title, max life skills, etc.

by now you should realize that they don't release content according to plans.

Posted

by now you should realize that they don't release content according to plans.

so that means it's okay?

Posted

In real life plans change

3 people like this

Posted

most of them still complain about droprates too LOL. So goofy some of these people.

They want more bosses they can't handle not getting drops from in the game.

k e k.

2 people like this

Posted

In real life plans change

But when plans change and you're responsible for communication to 1000's of users, you tell them that plans have changed besides doing a snarky post-change remark such as "Plans change". You give reasons and whatnot.

Posted

Hi

image.jpeg

3 people like this

Posted

But when plans change and you're responsible for communication to 1000's of users, you tell them that plans have changed besides doing a snarky post-change remark such as "Plans change". You give reasons and whatnot.

i don't give a shit why it's postponed and i don't need a reason, if you think that's not acceptable, leave but don't talk about 1000's of people if you're just a tiny minority with no valid claim at all :P

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Nah. Not really.
There are tons of things we don't tell our customers / clients in the few places I work.

They simply don't need to know.
Some of that knowledge is proprietary, but a lot of it is due to not wanting to explain all of which we would need to in order to even help others understand remotely without allowing their minds to cherry pick and etc etc.

basically.

A large portion of the forum community has not been able to take statements made by the company with any sense of logic or literacy.
Why would they continue telling anyone anything when it seems most of the community is still stuck on the inability to differentiate "Not in" and "Will not be in", that is to say, past, current and future tense understanding.

Yeah, I wouldn't be telling you people shit. I don't want to have the time nor am I paid enough to sit here and spend my time trying to keep you from slithering around the words I say in order to push your agenda.

You'll get what you get when you get it.

That being said, I do quite enjoy transparency.
I can simply see and understand why it is non existent at times.

Edited by War
13 people like this

Posted

is that a potato face

Posted

i don't give a shit why it's postponed and i don't need a reason, if you think that's not acceptable, leave but don't talk about 1000's of people if you're just a tiny minority with no valid claim at all :P

I'm pretty confident in my 1000's of people claim in this particular case actually.

Posted

u need to learn how to pvp first

1 person likes this