• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Grind to 60

18 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi all, just wanted to stop by and post a video of my grind to 60...
The video contains various combos...no rising storm spam....
In the middle of the video i switched to my PRI: Bheg's for more acc (dmg), but it only had 8/8 durability...After the video i later got it to TRI...
I also switched to my Krea for more survivability because i turned off my UI...
Near the end of the video you will see my current skill points...
Enjoy...

Edited by Legendaire
4 people like this

Posted

Nice dude, there's not many content making musas around so keep up the good work!

Posted

Thanks man, I was working on pvp nodewar highlights all day today...But I didnt save it, and the program Adobe Premiere that i was using frozed up, it took me around 6 hours....and lost everything...
Does anyone have a tutorial for adobe premiere, I'd like to improve my videos more...
Or, does anyone know of a better video editing program...thats cheap and easier to use, with the option of uploading it to 4k quality....

Posted

Thanks man, I was working on pvp nodewar highlights all day today...But I didnt save it, and the program Adobe Premiere that i was using frozed up, it took me around 6 hours....and lost everything...
Does anyone have a tutorial for adobe premiere, I'd like to improve my videos more...
Or, does anyone know of a better video editing program...thats cheap and easier to use, with the option of uploading it to 4k quality....

Wondershare is easy to use and awesome, you can upload in 4k. But... It's not free, ofc there are other ways of obtaining it... :ph34r: 

But it is truly the best video editing software I've found, it also lets you play with audio a little bit so if you wanna cut a song short or have it fade in and out, speed it up, slow it down, etc. It's very easy to get the hang of, lets you do a lot, but it's definitely not the cheapest option out there. 

Nice dude, there's not many content making musas around so keep up the good work!

There's a few, myself included, but I'm lazy when it comes to videos, made a bunch back in ESO and haven't really gotten happy with my gear/level yet enough to upload a lot of my BDO shit. Only really have videos of our GvG with Critical, and they're not my best edited, cause laziness is OP. I watch Godna a lot cause it's mostly english and entertaining, gives you a sense of how useful we are after awakenings to.

After we get our Glaive I'll probably start uploading pretty frequently, after all I am red, and to lazy to grind out of it... So outnumbered PvP is a daily occurrence for me the minute I step outside my house and get on my trusty steed Pinky.  

Posted

Cool man !

Any tips for 57 leveling? (Good places,except for pirates/sausan)

Posted (edited)

If you don't wish to go to pirates, go to Gahaz Bandits...and take your time to reset their knowledge until you get S Rank on all the mobs their and not the unanimated objects...The grinding and killing becomes faster...Fogans gets easy too when you get S Rank, but its far away...

People gotta understand, its not all about your AP to grind in certain areas faster...It's about taking your time to get S rank...
Pick a spot...@56-57...1. Desert Naga, north of Sand Grain Bazaar...2.Gahaz Bandits, near Shakatu, 3. Bansha...
@58-59 Fogans and Crescent Shrine....

And don't be fooled by people telling you that you only need Liverto or Kzarka as accuracy for PvE in Valencia...I kill mobs faster with the bonus acc off my ancient set and bheg glove...with Serendia Special...

Also learn to be an efficient grinder...what i mean by this is go with the flow with your skills so you can sustain yourself without using herbal juice...As u can see in my video, I don't spam herbal juice...

Edited by Legendaire
2 people like this

Posted

If you don't wish to go to pirates, go to Gahaz Bandits...and take your time to reset their knowledge until you get S Rank on all the mobs their and not the unanimated objects...The grinding and killing becomes faster...Fogans gets easy too when you get S Rank, but its far away...

People gotta understand, its not all about your AP to grind in certain areas faster...It's about taking your time to get S rank...
Pick a spot...@56-57...1. Desert Naga, north of Sand Grain Bazaar...2.Gahaz Bandits, near Shakatu, 3. Bansha...
@58-59 Fogans and Crescent Shrine....

And don't be fooled by people telling you that you only need Liverto or Kzarka as accuracy for PvE in Valencia...I kill mobs faster with the bonus acc off my ancient set and bheg glove...with Serendia Special...

Also learn to be an efficient grinder...what i mean by this is go with the flow with your skills so you can sustain yourself without using herbal juice...As u can see in my video, I don't spam herbal juice...

I have 175 AP and accuracy stuff,i don't like pirates cause last time i tried it was more PVP than anything...

I will try Gahaz Bandits,thanks for the help !

Posted

I have 175 AP and accuracy stuff,i don't like pirates cause last time i tried it was more PVP than anything...

I will try Gahaz Bandits,thanks for the help !

I had 179 ap when i switched my UI off and used the krea...So check and see if its fast enough for you...
And np...

Posted

I can't watch the video right now (at work) so idk if you do this Legendaire but...

Using the black sprit buff (+25% atk speed for 1 min) instead of a short burst makes wonders while grinding.

When the buff is over you kinda allready have 100% rage again so it's almost 100% uptime,

Wish i would have figured this out sooner. :D

1 person likes this

Posted

I can't watch the video right now (at work) so idk if you do this Legendaire but...

Using the black sprit buff (+25% atk speed for 1 min) instead of a short burst makes wonders while grinding.

When the buff is over you kinda allready have 100% rage again so it's almost 100% uptime,

Wish i would have figured this out sooner. :D

He doesn't spam Rising Storm, he gets maybe 60% in one minute.

Posted (edited)

He doesn't spam Rising Storm, he gets maybe 60% in one minute.

Haha. You still get alot of rage with all the other skills. :P

But yeah that is why i said kinda!

Edited by Jagari

Posted

Haha. You still get alot of rage with all the other skills. :P

But yeah that is why i said kinda!

Isn't rage a matter of damage taken? You know, you RAGE because someone damages you.

Posted

Yes that is correct but it is also damage done.

Posted

Yes that is correct but it is also damage done.

Actually it's damage taken and things you kill.  So faster you kill and the more damage you take the more rage you get.

1 person likes this

Posted

hey can you post your build for pve? How do u set up your skill cancel animation? Thanks ahead

Posted

Grats on 60, now you should come duel me since you got your bhegs. :P

Posted (edited)

hey can you post your build for pve? How do u set up your skill cancel animation? Thanks ahead

Not sure what to tell you for pve, I have most of the skills with my skill points...Just practice your skills...People say whirlwind cut and our normal attack swings are useless...It's really not...Use them when you have big cooldowns, it restores WP...

Here's the link to my highlight in nodewars...

Grats on 60, now you should come duel me since you got your bhegs. :P

Thanks bro, and definitely =)

Edited by Legendaire

Posted

Actually it's damage taken and things you kill.  So faster you kill and the more damage you take the more rage you get.

Yeah that is what i ment. So you have the buff and kill faster and get faster rage.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0