• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dandelion Pre-Order and your broken system

16 posts in this topic

Posted

So here's the issue, my buddy has a 250m pre-order on a +7 dandelion which sells ~95-96m. Not only did the dandelion +7 scythe I posted not sell via pre-order, but this has been the 8th time this had happened to my friend (the 7th time was 30 minutes before that). So it posted normally (15 minutes later, sold instantly, no bid, how?), I only got 85% of the sale, blah blah blah... So what I want to know is, how is he not getting his scythe through pre-order? Is he posting too much? What the hell is going on? 

Posted

preorder is like every thing in this game also RNG ^^

Which means if someone puts up an item in the marketplace it has a CHANCE to go to the preorder queue OR in the normal marketplace queue and will be sold like everything else.

If it goes to preorder it will be determined who has the highest preorder and the person gets it instantly.

So it doesnt matter if preorders are set for items or not.....the item can go in the marketplace like always or go to preorder.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well that is a terrible system lol, thank you for the response.

Posted

Well that is a terrible system lol, thank you for the response.

not that terrible if you think about it. Would it always go to preorder noone else then the rich ppl would get anything from the marketplace....so everyone still has a chance on getting stuff even if its RNG to go to the marketplace and RNG with the B-Phase ^^

Posted

well if no one is able to bid on it once it goes to market, still a bad system

Posted

everyone has a chance to get it in the B-phase if they are fast enough. I mean every single item i try i get the "failed to purchase" sentence which means i was fast enough sending the captcha but wasnt lucky enough to get choosen by the system ;) So all fine there. (its not actually a bidding system you know?! ^^ its "give in the captcha and be lucky and get the item instant or try again in some seconds if noone else was lucky" )

Posted (edited)

Thing is, if you buy something from night vendor which would benefits you only if preordered, and it goes straight to market place, then you are screwed as a seller.

Edited by PanpanTheGreat
More punctuation for easy understanding :)

Posted

thing is if you buy something from night vendor which would benefits you only if preordered and it goes straight to market place then you are screwed as a seller.

What?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

What?

Like if you sell something straight up on the market place (no preorder) you get what the price of the item was - taxes

If it goes through preorder, usualy minimum preorder price is higher than that of the seller, seller gets price of the item - taxes +10% of the preorder price (or something like that).

So if you wanted to sell for a bit of profit, or sell to a friend through preorder without losing money and it goes without preorder > RIP

Edited by PanpanTheGreat

Posted

Like if you sell something straight up on the market place (no preorder) you get what the price of the item was - taxes

If it goes through preorder, usualy minimum preorder price is higher than that of the seller, seller gets price of the item - taxes +10% of the preorder price (or something like that).

So if you wanted to sell for a bit of profit, or sell to a friend through preorder without losing money and it goes without preorder > RIP

Yeah I understand that system, your sentence just didn't make sense heh ^^

Posted

Yeah the system is quite RNG Im trying to get the Kutum shield since its release and I am still failing. I Guess your friend and I are just too unlucky

Posted

Well here is the thing with pre-orders. It depends on what city you placed the pre order in and what city the item got sold from. 

Example:

Heidel-Heidel you have a chance to get it.

Heidel-Calpheon and your buy order dosent work. 

This is how guilds sells items to their members. they go to a town like velia and places a buy order and sell the item there.

Posted

Well here is the thing with pre-orders. It depends on what city you placed the pre order in and what city the item got sold from. 

Example:

Heidel-Heidel you have a chance to get it.

Heidel-Calpheon and your buy order dosent work. 

This is how guilds sells items to their members. they go to a town like velia and places a buy order and sell the item there.

it's all wrong the preoder work in each city, you can put preoder in velia and take a item place in calpheon (I try and it work)

Posted (edited)

it's all wrong the preoder work in each city, you can put preoder in velia and take a item place in calpheon (I try and it work)

What do you mean? Can you put up a buy order in each city? Becase what i mean is that if a player sells an item in calpheon and your buy order is in Heidel you wont get the item. Unless that was fixed in a recent patch.  

Edited by Dixxy_Wild

Posted

What do you mean? Can you put up a buy order in each city? Becase what i mean is that if a player sells an item in calpheon and your buy order is in Heidel you wont get the item. Unless that was fixed in a recent patch.  

yes the city you make the preorder is not important. The tooltip in the market is wrong or is wrong the preorder.

In my case I bought a Giath Helm with a preorder in Calphoen and my guild member put the item in Velia and I put the preorder 15 sec. before.

Posted

yes the city you make the preorder is not important. The tooltip in the market is wrong or is wrong the preorder.

In my case I bought a Giath Helm with a preorder in Calphoen and my guild member put the item in Velia and I put the preorder 15 sec. before.

Hmm that is intresting i guess it works as it should then. Because i sold a Liverto shortsword +15 to a guild member and he only put up a buy order 10 mil more then normal price. Im sure there where alot more ppl having a buy order up for that at a higher price. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0