• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

BDO community!!! READ THIS!!!!

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello BDO community, Im T3STYOURMiGHT3 from the (N/A) eden server I would like to start up a black desert online series, an I NEED YOUR GUYS/GALS HELP!!! I am a growing you-tuber/Twitch streamer. All i need from you guys is some love, support, and also your clips!!! Of pvp, cringy enchanting, funny bugs,night vender screen shots, well lets just say just about anything... send me clips an be featured on the first episode of (BDO LIFE) Send the videos/screen shots to my email: backc.qt@gmail.com in the Subject line type "BDO LIFE"  Do include the following.

ex.

-Server(your server)

-Family/Character(your name) Guild (optional)

-Short Description

-The Video

You-tube-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ60YpEuXjGanL6zSItGJsw

Twitch-https://www.twitch.tv/testyourmight3 

1 person likes this

Posted

Quit deleting my comments. This guy can't even be bothered to create his own content. He's not even asking to collaborate with people in game. He just wants your videos.

*It will obviously be monetized.

3 people like this

Posted

You need to speak up in your videos and be charismatic right now your boring me to death

tips

Write a script

act like you are talking to a room of people

look at other more successful youtubers and try to to figure out why they have the subs they have

1 person likes this

Posted

You need to speak up in your videos and be charismatic right now your boring me to death

tips

Write a script

act like you are talking to a room of people

look at other more successful youtubers and try to to figure out why they have the subs they have

most my vids ive made are just me getting use to newer soft an hardware, i ve got alot better with vid making. but none the less thank you for constructive  criticism. the next vid will be epic!!! rn the vids are kinda... long lol i really wana do some fun vids, 

Posted

You don't even need a script per se, but have some bulletpoints that you drill down on and then move to the next point.  This way you'll sound like you're naturally speaking but you're not drifting off topic or being boring.

Posted

So you want our content for free so you can sell better your content?

3 people like this

Posted

He doesn't want your life skill content Kat. He wants kawaii -----es like me pulling off insane PVP moves.

2 people like this

Posted

He doesn't want your life skill content Kat. He wants kawaii -----es like me pulling off insane PVP moves.

Too bad you cant deliver then isnt it? Besides I am sure most men will rather take well formed woman over some anime looking malnourished jail bait. Kawaii my ass.

2 people like this

Posted

Too bad you cant deliver then isnt it? Besides I am sure most men will rather take well formed woman over some anime looking malnourished jail bait. Kawaii my ass.

My tamer doesn't look anime or malnourished. Stop being so mean Kat, it is widely accepted that tamer is the kawaii master race. Tamer underwear sales outsell everything else. 

Posted

Stop being so mean Kat

I will stop being mean when you stop poking and provoking.

Posted

just because other women were less favored by the oppai gods doesn't mean they're any less deserving than you are :/

talk about provoking :$

Ohh, a "show your new underwear" thread. I am happy, that +1 luck will come handy on my digging in the desert alt.

JMUBoCL.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

My tamer doesn't look anime or malnourished. Stop being so mean Kat, it is widely accepted that tamer is the kawaii master race. Tamer underwear sales outsell everything else. 

Is this a cat fight?

1 person likes this

Posted

Just do 0 failstacks montages.

0 fs mos

0 fs ogre ring

Don't put life skills in your videos.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Just show them TET's, if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That will get some viewers.

Edited by Tekeii
1 person likes this

Posted

Tieten 4 Life !

Posted

Came here for the fight, where is it? :) 

Ah, come on. We all know most men will take whatever they can get. :D But yeah, based on what we see in pop culture overall I'd say you're right; thin or "fit" but with big boobs is a pretty common theme.

As far as this "content creator", yeah, right... Can't even follow the forum rules, has to click bait, and can't even spell their server name correctly. Sounds like it's going to be a high quality channel.

Posted

Is this a cat fight?

People fighting over E-Peen?

Welp, better get out my popcorn.