• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Life skills resetted to 0, warehouse slots given from value pack reduced from 16 to 8

88 posts in this topic

Posted

Please shut down and let us know when the server is actually ready for player participation. 

Thanks!

Posted

;-; this community keeps making me correct what am I to do. 

Nobody asked you to help them understand that, but i find it funny, in a way we are all here to "voice" opinion, sh*t or not. Lack of attention maybe.

Posted (edited)

Confirmed visual bug :) It's been reported and being looked into! 

Not a visual bug,

I'm unable to equip my rifles, and processing results are beginner level again

selling fish added to my trading level

Edited by Delusional

Posted

The Lifeskillthing is NOT only a visual issue; I cant equip my rod or hunting musket anymore cause my lifeskill level is too low

Yay, ty for the confirmation on that - i thought I was going to die a little inside for a moment. I am sure everyone will feel more at ease now. <3

Yes, we are now getting reports of this we are looking into it now. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and ask for your patience please. 

xoxo Caramel

Posted

Well, I am expecting compensation will need to be given since so many people are complaining right now... 

I do enjoy reading all the comments during the day while at work.

Get over it... shit happens... it will get fixed...

Posted (edited)

Ik Ik xd. But my point was that you said they rushed it, when they extended it + had the option to extend it further :P That's the part I didn't agree with you on :)

Oh, Nah I was saying that as an example.
This can and will generally happen if patches are rushed around without testing.

Not sure if NA/EU have a test server but, those can be expensive and still a bit off from public servers in my experience with other games and my own servers :(

I host ark servers for a friend, and I have a test server for every server she runs herself so she can test updates on that crap before pushing them to her public servers.

Countless times have things simply mucked up due to factors such as, load of players vs going through new additions on the test server solo, etc.

Edited by War

Posted

Not a visual bug,

I'm unable to equip my rifles, and processing results are beginner level again

selling fish added to my trading level

Thank you for letting us know, we are continuing to look into this. 

Posted

and what of the missing inventory slots?

Posted

Shutdown the servers would be a GOOD start. Afterwards you can repair the database.

Posted

It is not a visual bug, I am Art 7 in training and it will not let me use rope to catch horses says I do not meet the required conditions because you have to be beg 5 to use rope..

Posted

lost my tri kazarka bow failing tet so now items blow up xD

O_o

Posted

inb4 cash shop item "Patch Relief: Rolls back stats to pre-patch status (character bound)".

Also free for 1000000 loyalties. 

Posted

While we're at it, I see in chat saying they've gained a horse flute for no reason :) 

Posted

lost my tri kazarka bow failing tet so now items blow up xD

THIS.

KR version is that you?

Posted

Life skills will be fixed soon with an emergency maintenance.

1 person likes this

Posted

the pearls I had are gone, anyone else got that issue too?

Posted

the pearls I had are gone, anyone else got that issue too?

yeah same my 220k pearls disappeared ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

and what of the missing inventory slots?

Also reported and being looked into. 

It is not a visual bug, I am Art 7 in training and it will not let me use rope to catch horses says I do not meet the required conditions because you have to be beg 5 to use rope..

Yes, we are going to fix this with a quick emergency maintenance. I am so sorry for the inconvenience guys! 

While we're at it, I see in chat saying they've gained a horse flute for no reason :) 

Can you PM a screenshot of the chat please?

Confirmed. 

Posted

Can you PM a screenshot of the chat please?

I'm sorry >.< if I'd seen this 1 minute earlier (before I got kicked from server due to emergency maintain) I would have screenshotted it :< I were at Croxus Valencia 2 though if that helps :/. There were a few ppl talking about it. 2-3 at least.

Posted (edited)

Nvm...she responded while I was typing.

Edited by ragingphoinix

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry >.< if I'd seen this 1 minute earlier (before I got kicked from server due to emergency maintain) I would have screenshotted it :< I were at Croxus Valencia 2 though if that helps :/. There were a few ppl talking about it. 2-3 at least.

No problem, I really appreciate you for letting me know! I have noted and reported it to my team. :) 

Edited by GM_Caramel

Posted

Wth is going on?

Quests text disappeared... Omg i hope this can be reversed... What is going on?

I think this is a racist issue against people in Australia and Asia, they need to make sure the biggest awakening - ranger start from American prime time which is three hours from now, it will be working hours for APAC (after 9 am). So Americans gets awaken first lol

we need a "dislike" button!

did you copy paste Korean patch? That's why characters gone because is coded inKorean?

Posted (edited)

I think this is a racist issue against people in Australia and Asia, they need to make sure the biggest awakening - ranger start from American prime time which is three hours from now, it will be working hours for APAC (after 9 am). So Americans gets awaken first lol

A country is not a race, nor a continent for that matter.

Edited by ragingphoinix

Posted

A country is not a race.

let me rephrase it to "discrimination"

Posted

let me rephrase it to "discrimination"

Accurate.