• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

12-Oct Patch: Known issues *Fixed*

360 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Update - 9:00PM UTC: Servers are up!
Update: We are having an emergency maintenance to fix several issues. Estimated downtime: 3h

Update2: We have received some additional information from the developers and the below post has been updated. This post may continue to be updated as we investigate the issues and get more information.

-----------------------------

Greetings Adventurers,

With today's patch we had a few issues, you can see the list below.

Currently still an issue:

• Horse Flute/Whistle is bugged.

Fixed on October 19th:

• Maehwa/Musa Chase cancel animation was not working correctly.
  • Force enhancing green items to PRI / DUO / TRI was not working.
  • Rewards from the Black Spirit Adventure event were missing from the mailbox.

Fixed during emergency maintenance on October 12th:

• Life skills appeared to be reset: Don't worry, your actual life skill levels are intact on our server, and you will not lose anything.
  • Players that have a Value Pack active were missing 8 inventory/warehouse slots.
  • Missing text/UI in the Marketplace.
  • Missing text in Quests.
  • Beauty Album was not displaying anything.
  • Certain outfits were able to be sold on the marketplace even though they shouldn't.

Not a bug:

• My boat is missing HP/durability: Your boat did not lose any durability or health, but actually the maximum amount of durability/health of all boats have been increased by a large amount in preparation for the Margoria patch.
  • I still have a 10 minute cooldown on the Imperial Fishing Trader: The 10 min cooldown was only removed for the regular Imperial Traders.

Falsely reported issues:

• Horse Flute is account shared.
  • EXP loss from PvP has returned.
  • Cannot place inventory items on hot bar - Most likely an issue because of the missing inventory slots.
  • Workers Cannot be assigned to any tasks - Most likely an issue because of the missing warehouse slots.
  • Any guild member can move items from the guild storage.

The above issues were confirmed false reports and not actually ingame.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused by this.

Best regards,
The BDO Team

Edited by GM_Dew
26 people like this

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

With today's patch there are a few issues:

1. Life skills appear to be reset: Don't worry, this is only a visual issue. Your actual life skill levels are intact on our server, and the display will be fixed shortly. You can continue using your life skills as normal as everything should still function properly.
  2. There seems to be an issue with missing inventory slots of the Value Pack. We're investigating it right now.
  3. Missing text in the Marketplace: Today we've implemented a revamp of the Marketplace UI, and a few parts are still missing. It should not prevent the functionality of the marketplace though.
  4. Missing text in Quests: We have changed the quest objectives and prerequisites of a few quests, and it seems that the textual changes were not fully implemented.

Besides the above, you may notice some missing text in other places as well.

Please bear with us as we are trying to fix these issues as soon as possible.

Best regards,
The BDO Team

I believe in y'all.

Kakao knight for life ;)

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I guess you added too much Kakao there in the patch it broke it

Also don''t forget the Playtime

Edited by EzzyLupe

Posted

cool

Posted (edited)

We also lost inventory and storage slots for whatever reason. Should look into that too.

Lost both 8 inventory slots on my main character aswell as 8 storage spaces in Heidel.

Other than that, the new marketplace UI is atrocious, give us the old one back next week please.

@GM_Dew @GM_Caramel

Edited by Cirilla_Rianon
3 people like this

Posted

We also lost inventory slots for whatever reason. Should look into that too. @GM_Dew @GM_Axion

It's the Value Pack messing up

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

1. Life skills appear to be reset: Don't worry, this is only a visual issue. Your actual life skill levels are intact on our server, and the display will be fixed shortly. You can continue using your life skills as normal as everything should still function properly.

Best regards,
The BDO Team

Doesnt look like it, cant use my fishing rods. Grats =)

2 people like this

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

2. There seems to be an issue with missing inventory slots of the Value Pack. We're investigating it right now.
  3. Missing text in the Marketplace: Today we've implemented a revamp of the Marketplace UI, and a few parts are still missing. It should not prevent the functionality of the marketplace though.
  4. Missing text in Quests: We have changed the quest objectives and prerequisites of a few quests, and it seems that the textual changes were not fully implemented.

Best regards,
The BDO Team

Visual issue ? I am losing 1 energy point EVERY time when gathering stuff as artisan. Do you even know your OWN game ?!

FFS shut the servers down to prevent more damage.

Posted

Koko Games please,

The new UI's are like a downgrade feeling like in the begin of the KR version <_< especially the marketplace

2 people like this

Posted

Yep, can't equip any equipment that has a certain skill requirement for life skills.

1 person likes this

Posted

@GM_Dew please dont revamp the UI of the marketplace, it was good the way it was before :/

1 person likes this

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

Best regards,
The BDO Team

Not 100% correct.  I logged in with Triple float rod and maple float on, and when I removed them and tried to put them back on, it didnt allow me to because of the level restriction.

Posted

You fixed skill effects so i care about literally nothing else. BIG LOVE <3

Posted (edited)

Wait so can i continue leveling my life skills? What happens if I gain exp with this bug??

Edited by (◕‿‿◕。)

Posted

I am Master 3 processing, got 1 Ingot out of my melted shards 3 times in a row, so I doubt that the life skills are working correctly (chance of that happening would be 1/64).

Posted

@GM_Dew i am sorry, but it's not visual only about the life skills. We cannot change outfit because of life skill restriction.

Posted (edited)

@GM_Dew please dont revamp the UI of the marketplace, it was good the way it was before :/

The List System is pretty good but the Style of it is just outdated

Edited by freak7500

Posted (edited)

Add the following being broken to the list too...

• Players can now buy or sell Trade Goods or Imperial Trade goods immediately after changing the channel without any cooltime.

Also, I magically lost 8 of my inventory spaces across all characters and warehouses - maybe tied to valuepack?

Edited by VipeR

Posted

Life skills bug is not visual, we cannot equip tools and gear above beginner 10 level. 

Guild mission quest display window is bugged too.

Posted

We also lost inventory slots for whatever reason. Should look into that too. @GM_Dew @GM_Caramel

We are also looking into this right now. 

Posted

I liked the old marketplace ui. Oh well. 

Excited to level up my ranger some. Once things get working again. I also just bought a value pack. I hope you replace the lost hours. 

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

Thats not a visual issue. i cant craft the higher elixirs. so what now?

Posted

No offense, new stuff does make for bugs, but there is nothing new, nothing u couldnt test and yet u mess up.

Posted

its 4am for me but 8am for my guildmates, wat

Posted

I was master in all skills can you be sure to return those skills to me, thanks a lot 

1 person likes this