• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

12-Oct Patch: Known issues *Fixed*

360 posts in this topic

Posted

what is this about horse whistles being account wide? Are they supposed to be and they are not working?

Posted (edited)

Servers are up now, and compensation has been sent out!

For some reason the Queen's Heart underwear is clipping when I wear the Marine Romance outfit on Kunoichi.  Is this supposed to happen and how do i fix this?  Actually, didn't I send a ticket awhile back, but was directed to ask the forum community for help instead by the customer support?

Can you please post this in our Bug Report Section with some screenshots showcasing the issue? Thank you.

what is this about horse whistles being account wide? Are they supposed to be and they are not working?

No, this was just a misunderstanding some users had when they found out about the range increase, so we wanted to clear that up.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Edited by GM_Dew

Posted

@GM_Dew

Maehwa definately has some problems...

Chase cancel doesn't work and it looks like Dragon Bite combo doesn't work.

Posted

What about Attendance Reward not working? Any News? 

Posted

The new tutorial is being forced on low level characters that already completed the old tutorial. There also is some overlapping text in the tutorial quests.

Posted

The new tutorial is being forced on low level characters that already completed the old tutorial. There also is some overlapping text in the tutorial quests.

Can you expand a little on the first issue? Which parts do you need to do over?

Also, please attach some screenshots of the overlapping text issue.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Posted

@GM_Dew  How long will the 100% bonus be up for?  i want to know as i have class soon and would like to get my ranger to 56 tonight if possible (i thought it was 56 but im tard and cant read so its 55)  thank you for working hard on these things, even when the pressure builds from the community.

Posted

Can you expand a little on the first issue? Which parts do you need to do over?

Also, please attach some screenshots of the overlapping text issue.

Best regards,
GM Dew

I have a few low level characters (below lv10) that I mainly made just to reserve names, use as energy banks etc. I just did the tutorial quests with them and nothing else (not even the beetle quest that comes right after the tutorial quests and is now part of the new tutorial - quest 1-3).
I don't remember the exact quest names as I already did them, but there was a huge overlap on the 3rd or 4th tutorial quest for class Sorceress.

I also noticed a few more bugs, for example the Guild Exp Bar is gone and replaced with some symbols.

Another thing I would like to report is some Board Game rewards are gone from my mail. I never keep mail with items already claimed and the mail even shows the yellow gift icon as it is supposed to still contain an item, but it doesn't. This is happening on roughtly a fourth of my board game mail. I don't know if those missing gifts were some specific item that was removed or not.

Posted

@GM_Dew for president for this thread.

Hats off to you good sir /bow

I really enjoyed this thread :)

Posted (edited)

@GM_Dew  How long will the 100% bonus be up for?  i want to know as i have class soon and would like to get my ranger to 56 tonight if possible (i thought it was 56 but im tard and cant read so its 55)  thank you for working hard on these things, even when the pressure builds from the community.

The EXP boost lasts from the end of the Emergency Maintenance till the following monday (October 17th)  at 8:00 UTC.

You can find more information here:

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/115658-emergency-patch-notes-october-12th/

I have a few low level characters (below lv10) that I mainly made just to reserve names, use as energy banks etc. I just did the tutorial quests with them and nothing else (not even the beetle quest that comes right after the tutorial quests and is now part of the new tutorial - quest 1-3).I don't remember the exact quest names as I already did them, but there was a huge overlap on the 3rd or 4th tutorial quest for class Sorceress.

I also noticed a few more bugs, for example the Guild Exp Bar is gone and replaced with some symbols.

Another thing I would like to report is some Board Game rewards are gone from my mail. I never keep mail with items already claimed and the mail even shows the yellow gift icon as it is supposed to still contain an item, but it doesn't. This is happening on roughtly a fourth of my board game mail. I don't know if those missing gifts were some specific item that was removed or not.

The strange symbols in the guild window will be fixed during next week's maintenance.

As for your mail, how many pages of mail do you have? Is it possible that you're just not finding them in the clutter? Try deleting all of your opened mail to get a clearer view. If you still can't find them, please send in a ticket to our Support.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Edited by GM_Dew

Posted

Is there a trick to undersea collecting? Swimming to a clam shell nor starfish not getting any options to pick it up nor mine it with any tools.

Posted

@GM_Dew - I am also missing rewards that I had in the mail system.  

2016-10-12_51281832.JPG

Posted

@GM_Dew

About Forts, we are tring to place a node for Thrusday as its after the 00:00 CEST timer and its saying we cant place a fort at all. we had built for wednesday... so is this affecting the building of forts for thursday/fri/sat?

Posted

RIP boats?  Mine is dead after patch...

Posted

For the boats, was it the lifespan or durability? For me all my boats just needed to have the durability fixed. Minor but a pain... 

Posted

@GM_Dew thank you for your great effort!!

Posted

Humpback Whales Seem to be stuck. They dont swim.

Posted

My ship durability, which is only about a week long old has been reduced to almost 1 after the patch. I have not even remotely retrieved it yet since I bought it. Heck, I haven't even been to pirate island/used my ship since I hit 57 over a week ago

Posted

@GM_Dew - I am also missing rewards that I had in the mail system.  

2016-10-12_51281832.JPG

I would recommend submitting a ticket to our Support Team so we can investigate and handle accordingly. :)

Link- https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/

Posted (edited)

I would recommend submitting a ticket to our Support Team so we can investigate and handle accordingly. :)

Link- https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/

Kunoichi and Ninja Damage is the same. When can we expect the fix.

@GM_Caramel

Edited by Ezrea

Posted

Kunoichi and Ninja Damage is the same. When can we expect the fix.

@GM_Caramel

I do not have an ETA but I can tell you it has been acknowledged by our dev team to be fixed. 

Posted

@GM_Caramel     Someones can build a node fortress ? 

Posted

Anyone has problems with character placement on selection window? when im trying to place chars as i want on login screen it resets each time im restarting client....

Posted

I have the same problem, it is still downloading, stands at 10-14%, it already seems an insult, yesterday all day without being able to play, and today it seems that the same .... gg kakaogames ....