• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

12-Oct Patch: Known issues *Fixed*

360 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This is a lie.

I am getting the minimum amount of planks when I'm chopping timbers.

Edited by Catherine

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

With today's patch there are a few issues:

1. Life skills appear to be reset: Don't worry, this is only a visual issue. Your actual life skill levels are intact on our server, and the display will be fixed shortly. You can continue using your life skills as normal as everything should still function properly.
  2. There seems to be an issue with missing inventory slots of the Value Pack. We're investigating it right now.
  3. Missing text in the Marketplace: Today we've implemented a revamp of the Marketplace UI, and a few parts are still missing. It should not prevent the functionality of the marketplace though.
  4. Missing text in Quests: We have changed the quest objectives and prerequisites of a few quests, and it seems that the textual changes were not fully implemented.

Besides the above, you may notice some missing text in other places as well.

Please bear with us as we are trying to fix these issues as soon as possible.

Best regards,
The BDO Team

What about the wiped Beauty Album?

Posted

The Karki suit, Camo costume has min and max price, looks like we will able to buy them from MP?

Pets got the extra talents but they are 1% instead of 3%

and some hidden changes: process uses energy (i heard that couldn't test it), horse flute is account shared.

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

1. Life skills appear to be reset: Don't worry, this is only a visual issue. Your actual life skill levels are intact on our server, and the display will be fixed shortly. You can continue using your life skills as normal as everything should still function properly.
  2. There seems to be an issue with missing inventory slots of the Value Pack. We're investigating it right now.
  3. Missing text in the Marketplace: Today we've implemented a revamp of the Marketplace UI, and a few parts are still missing. It should not prevent the functionality of the marketplace though.
  4. Missing text in Quests: We have changed the quest objectives and prerequisites of a few quests, and it seems that the textual changes were not fully implemented.

Best regards,
The BDO Team

AMATERS... and what about connection issues from some countrys?

Posted (edited)

also missing that wasnt mentioned: 50 of the 100 lt weight gain from value pack, 8 slots from warehouse. you never mentioned xp loss from pvp is back (not sure, could be forum troll with this), you said nothing about pets getting their trait skills.

did yall even know what you were giving us?

Edited by Draciele

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

Best regards,
The BDO Team

It's not visual, I am master 2 trading and I can't buy higher trade items from vendor, I'm also processing way less I can't cook high tier recipes and so on.

Posted

Oh life skills aren't resetted and it's only a visual issue ? Explain me why i cannot use my usual pickaxe because of level restriction then.

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

They are not visual issues....i cant use my golden tools,because my visual skill issue is too low....!!

1 person likes this

Posted

not true at all since i can level my trading skills by selling the fish i got overnight/day. so there is no display bug its reset. a rollback is in order

Posted (edited)

@GM_Dew @GM_Salome @CM_Aethon @CM_Tytyes

Please tell me you guys will bring servers down for an emergency maintenance over these issues... we can't wait a week for this to be fixed. I know this isn't some cash shop eff-up so you guys prioritize it less, but this is going to impact the community a lot more than some minor costume bug.

Edited by Apocalypticae

Posted

workers also seem to have some issue, i cant assign any of my workers in veila, altinova and valencia, although my calpheon and heidel workers are still going

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

Best regards,
The BDO Team

We have the life skills reseted, we tested it. Also, we can see nodes that only could be seen with a 1st rank house, is it intended?

Posted

This is LITERALLY half a second of Q&A work after you patch the servers/client. C'mon.

Posted

Update: We will be going into emergency maintenance soon to fix this.

Best regards,
GM Dew

4 people like this

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

Best regards,
The BDO Team

1. Visual issues that affect the client as a whole. I'm guessing that whatever is checked on the client side is locking players from doing what they want to do. Ex, your skill on the database is actually Master 2, but since the UI is showing Beginner 0 the player is locked to that. Because of this, even though it's a visual UI issue it is affecting gameplay.

3 and 4. They're probably in Korean. Last I checked you couldn't display unicode (Korean text) in the US/EU client even though it accepts it as input.

Just pitching it whatever I can to the poor sap in KR who's looking at merge issues in the code.

1 person likes this

Posted

life skill reset seems not just visual.

pls shut down the game and fix asap.

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

Best regards,
The BDO Team

It may be only a visual thing but it's also affecting some other items..for instance I can't use ropes to catch horses because I'm not high enough level for the item.

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

Best regards,
The BDO Team

Do you even play the game? Its not visual only. I cannot use skill lvl capped tools. 

Posted

workers also seem to have some issue, i cant assign any of my workers in veila, altinova and valencia, although my calpheon and heidel workers are still going

Check your storage in the workers home cities...with the loss of at least 8 slots, you're probably full :/

Posted

It's the Value Pack messing up

Guaranteed it's not, it's the same as the energy "bug fix" we had recently.

Y'see, we've always had 8 more bag/storage slots than they do in KR thanks to feedback during alpha/beta. Now it's getting bugfixed, just like the energy thing.

Posted

What about boats? Mine was almost a new boat when i logged out.
Now it has about 10 hp and 20% durability

Posted (edited)

They are not visual issues....i cant use my golden tools,because my visual skill issue is too low....!!

Issue noted. Your life skills are still intact in our database though so you won't be losing them.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Edited by GM_Dew
1 person likes this

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

Update: We will be having an emergency maintenance soon for this.

Best regards,
The BDO Team

Cannot use gathering tools, cannot sell imperial boxes, cannot cook dishes/elixirs.

Posted

Life skills reset is definitely not a visual bug. Doesn't take much effort to play for a change and see it for yourself, amateurs...

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

Update: We will be having an emergency maintenance soon for this.

Best regards,
The BDO Team

Really glad it didnt take long to get an update on this thank you .