• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

12-Oct Patch: Known issues *Fixed*

360 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes, the emergency maintenance will not affect the event regarding the awakening quests.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Love you bb

Posted (edited)

Is a sincere apology too much to ask for as compensation?

It's not enough! I'd like to recive even just 1 day vpack for the day wasted, but apologies aren't enough.

Edited by Nobye

Posted

Yes, but what exactly the compensation will be is still being discussed.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Please, please, please NO GM Lucky Boxes...... those are ALLWAYS just Blackstones....

Posted

@GM_Dew May i ask that the processing really cost energy or that was not intended to?

We tested it and couldn't reproduce it, so this was a false report by a player on the forum.

Best regards,
GM Dew

1 person likes this

Posted

We tested it and couldn't reproduce it, so this was a false report by a player on the forum.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Thank you for the answer, I appreciate that!

Posted (edited)

@GM_Dew 

Hey Dew, nice work. 

I would like to inform you of another bugg not mentioned in threadstart, musa chase cancel didn't work properly when I logged in. Please check this out. 

(the cancel using WW keybind + normal attack)

Thanks

Edited by Kraved
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

PLEASE MAKE A ACCOUNT WIDE HORSE FLUTE.

I would pay extra for it! xD

THANKS.

Edited by EXPLOSION_MAGE
2 people like this

Posted

Did anyone bring up peoples boats showing no health left??

Posted

Dunno, but every boat was at 1 HP.

Posted (edited)

@GM_Dew 

Hey Dew, nice work. 

I would like to inform you of another bugg not mentioned in threadstart, musa chase cancel didn't work properly when I logged in. Please check this out. 

(the cancel using WW keybind + normal attack)

Thanks

We're currently testing this.

Did anyone bring up peoples boats showing no health left??

Your current boats did not lose any durability or health, but actually the maximum amount of durability/health of all boats have been increased by a large amount in preparation for the Margoria patch. This information will be added to our patch notes.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Edited by GM_Dew
1 person likes this

Posted

Please check if the fish costume extends breath correctly. I have a fish costume, all i managed to do before emergency shutdown was to dive a lil' bit. By the time i reached the bottom (near pirates node manager) my oxygen was almost out. Yes, I had both pieces on. 

Posted

If some of you lose storage space, check your storage in town, some of mine deleveled

Posted

It would be nice to have a account wide option on horse flute. 

But, unlikely. maybe in the future. i just wanted to bring the matter to attention :)

Keep the hope alive :D

Posted

@GM_Dew Please consider extending the current daily login reward event due to the long downtime ( i got friends who already missed a couple of days and will miss today due to the maintenance being extended repeatedly)

1 person likes this

Posted

@GM_Dew 

When the servers were up, imperial fishing traders still had a cooldown of 10 minutes once logging in or switching channels.  Intended?  Normal trade managers were working fine though.

Posted (edited)

Best regards,
GM Dew

Do us, european players, that were unable to play the WHOLE DAY, get something? The server has been offline for more than 10h DURING DAY TIME. 

And by something, i mean something else than a rigged GM box that gives in 99.9% a blackstone that is worth 150k. Because i'm preatty sure that i could've done more than 150k silver in those hours wasted.

Many of us didn't even get to log in today yet, due to so many maintenances and us having jobs, which means that we will most likely be delayed on the calendar event by 1 day too, on top of losing 1 day worth of exp/silver/skill points / node war / etc.

Doing patches in peak eu time is already bad, but having the server offline for the whole day, is cancer.

Edited by Chun-Chun
1 person likes this

Posted

It would be nice to have a account wide option on horse flute. 

But, unlikely. maybe in the future. i just wanted to bring the matter to attention :)

Keep the hope alive :D

You will win 200m, so it's not that important i think, from the 50m to 300m for free is good enough, but the idea is good, i like it.

Posted

@GM_Dew Could you also check the chase on maehwa, that one isn't working properly either. (backstab and forward blind thrust after chase seems to have problems aswell).

Posted (edited)

My mother who works full time was off today the only day out of the whole week. Not only did they do the patch in  Peek EU time, but  they broke it so bad it was off all day. 

All she wanted to do was breed here horses and play a little. This really is not on. Some people cannot play 24h a day! Come on !

Edited by Snaloe

Posted

Take Red Nose out of the attendance reward, everyone is now happy.

PR is very simple and you fail at it. 

9 people like this

Posted

You will win 200m, so it's not that important i think, from the 50m to 300m for free is good enough, but the idea is good, i like it.

this idea is of goodwill. no payment accepted! xD

Quality of life in bdo matters! xD 

Posted (edited)

Best regards,
GM Dew

When will zerkers get the slugfest/blasting buff, or is it already in-game

@GM_Dew

Edited by Catclaw

Posted (edited)

Please check if the fish costume extends breath correctly. I have a fish costume, all i managed to do before emergency shutdown was to dive a lil' bit. By the time i reached the bottom (near pirates node manager) my oxygen was almost out. Yes, I had both pieces on. 

Splat Fishing Clothes doesn't work underwater to increase speed. It doesn't aid breathing at all from tooltip.

-Set Effect: Jump Height 80 cm Increase & Swimming Speed Increase (Excluding Diving)

The Shark Suit is intended for diving and does increase swim speed and I beleive underwater breathing but it is not yet available in our region.

I suspect as there is no note in patch notes that there is nothing to actually dive for currently, only the flora/ fauna (which does look v cool).

The only item that will help I think until we get access to the diving quests and items and shark suit from the store, is the Elixir of Seal from Alchemy.

Edited by Moonraker

Posted

@GM Check - damage KUNO whether it is consistent with the description;-)

PS : again changed the description and forgotten the damage;-) hahaha

1 person likes this

Posted

Take Red Nose out of the attendance reward, everyone is now happy.

PR is very simple and you fail at it. 

Quick everyone like this lol

2 people like this