• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

12-Oct Patch: Known issues *Fixed*

360 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Time to get money for a PTR so we can test patches.

Here, I'll swipe for $100 in pearls today to get you started.

Edited by Bleet
1 person likes this

Posted

Still looking like we are gonna make that 20:00 Time for server up Dew?

Posted

When will zerkers get the slugfest/blasting buff, or is it already in-game

@GM_Dew

Posted

Take Red Nose out of the attendance reward, everyone is now happy.

PR is very simple and you fail at it. 

No no. They need to do this more clever way, because korean overlords would slap them. Keep the red nose there but adjust the probability so it will have 0% chance to drop ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

The missing warehouse & inventory space problem won´t be fixed today? gj... honestly... this game is expensive enough... do something for your money!

Posted

Please check if the fish costume extends breath correctly. I have a fish costume, all i managed to do before emergency shutdown was to dive a lil' bit. By the time i reached the bottom (near pirates node manager) my oxygen was almost out. Yes, I had both pieces on. 

The Splat Fishing costume set only works for swimming on the surface, not for diving.

@GM_Dew Could you also check the chase on maehwa, that one isn't working properly either. (backstab and forward blind thrust after chase seems to have problems aswell).

Both Maehwa and Musa Chase skill is being tested.

Still looking like we are gonna make that 20:00 Time for server up Dew?

There is a possibility that it will be extended again. :( We'll keep the official announcement and social media updated on this.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Posted

That wasnt what i wanted to hear :(

Posted

Update: We are having an emergency maintenance to fix several issues. Estimated downtime: 3h

Update2: We have received some additional information from the developers and the below post has been updated. This post may continue to be updated as we investigate the issues and get more information.

-----------------------------

Greetings Adventurers,

With today's patch we had a few issues, you can see the list below.

Currently still an issue:

1. Players that have a Value Pack active are missing 8 inventory/warehouse slots.
  2. Horse Flute/Whistle is currently bugged and not working. For more information please see below.

Please bear with us as we are trying to fix these issues as soon as possible.

Fixed during emergency maintenance:

• Life skills appeared to be reset: Don't worry, your actual life skill levels are intact on our server, and you will not lose anything.
  • Missing text/UI in the Marketplace.
  • Missing text in Quests.
  • Beauty Album was not displaying anything.
  • Certain outfits were able to be sold on the marketplace even though they shouldn't.

Falsely reported issues:

Hidden Content

More information about the current state of the Horse Flute/Whistle:

• Horse Flute/Whistle is not account-shared.
  • Regular horse calling (without a whistle) has been increased to 300m.
  • Horse Flute/Whistle is currently bugged and not working.

This will not be fixed during the emergency maintenance yet and will require further investigation.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused by this.

Best regards,
The BDO Team

One thing not addressed is combat gear stored in boat slots (for more inventory slots for fishing) disappeared completely.

Posted (edited)

I guess we get a compensation for the extended delays? I couldn't play all day and have to work tomorrow.. @GM_Dew

Edited by PriedStalker
2 people like this

Posted

So glad this is not a high class resteraunt or I don't think they would be open tomorrow.

Posted

The missing warehouse & inventory space problem won´t be fixed today? gj... honestly... this game is expensive enough... do something for your money!

I've just gotten confirmation that this will be fixed during the emergency maintenance. However, this means it will be extended by another hour. I'm very sorry for this.

Best regards,
GM Dew

6 people like this

Posted

The Splat Fishing costume set only works for swimming on the surface, not for diving.

Both Maehwa and Musa Chase skill is being tested.

There is a possibility that it will be extended again. :( We'll keep the official announcement and social media updated on this.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Keep up the good work, hopefully soon it's all fine. :) 

Posted

I've just gotten confirmation that this will be fixed during the emergency maintenance. However, this means it will be extended by another hour. I'm very sorry for this.

Best regards,
GM Dew

The whiners are gonna be more whinier now... just saying :)

Posted

Thanks for ruining our great ranger awakening moment, so saddened right now I'm gonna go cry in a corner....

Since the awakenings are on a 2 week release schedule maybe release other game changing content on the NON-awakening update weeks?

1 person likes this

Posted

Is there even a QA team? Seems like its just a team of 3 people pushing NA updates lol what a dissapointment

1 person likes this

Posted

please release valk and tamer same time to save us witches two weeks as compensation <3

Spacing out all awakenings so wizards (last awakening) dont have to wait a month after witch or ninja/kuno are released is smart, but with wizard being released tomorow, it shouldnt take more than a month I believe to translate it and port to our version.... pleaaase dont make us wait more than actually needed.

Posted

Best regards,
GM Dew

Well, that is nice to hear! Thx ;)

2 people like this

Posted

Best regards,
GM Dew

I lost a crescent ring from the warehouse storage loss.  Here's to hoping you guys have a great SQL guy.

Posted

@GM_Dew Any news on Kuno? These changes have nothing to do with the issues the class as a whole is facing :/

Posted

I lost a crescent ring from the warehouse storage loss.  Here's to hoping you guys have a great SQL guy.

how exactly did u lose it LOL, the items DONT disappear.... they are just "blocked" by the banks which means you can put more items in bank, thats all

Posted

@GM_Dew Any news on Kuno? These changes have nothing to do with the issues the class as a whole is facing :/

Kunos are strong. Just a high skill cap. 

1 person likes this

Posted

oh well rip afk and possible ALL daily completion content for me.

oh well 1 day behind in the rewards isnt so bad

1 person likes this

Posted

Just put the servers up with the broken game, this is getting stupid now spent my entire evening sat here waiting and could of done something interesting instead of spam refreshing reddit, GG Kakao GG.

Posted

Just put the servers up with the broken game, this is getting stupid now spent my entire evening sat here waiting and could of done something interesting instead of spam refreshing reddit, GG Kakao GG.

IKR

Posted (edited)

I'm glad you guys have finally started keeping us up to date on what's going on as well as being so open.. GM_Dew da real MVP.

Edited by Catgrill
Misspelled Dew..
4 people like this