• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] *Updated* Emergency Maintenance October 12th

557 posts in this topic

Posted

Why do people complain so much on these forums, like seriously? they pulled code from KR version over to NA, the code didnt translate right. shit happens guy, at least they caught it in a timely manner instead of way later at night... after more and more people found out the issue. coding from KR to NA/EU seems to do this, all the complainers here, probably never played archeage :D but hey who am i to judge, but seriously, go throw a ball around play fetch with your friend, go see a movie, do something you don't ALWAYS have to sit behind your computer screen to have fun :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Why do people complain so much on these forums, like seriously? they pulled code from KR version over to NA, the code didnt translate right. shit happens guy, at least they caught it in a timely manner instead of way later at night... after more and more people found out the issue. coding from KR to NA/EU seems to do this, all the complainers here, probably never played archeage :D but hey who am i to judge, but seriously, go throw a ball around play fetch with your friend, go see a movie, do something you don't ALWAYS have to sit behind your computer screen to have fun :)

What's this about an ungodly BUST?

but yeah. Basically. 8| people b trippin.

Posted

*Breaking News* 

The RNG is so strong in that game, that the game good functionning, so kashkao employee work quality is also subject to RNG

Posted

They caught it? people COMPLAINED and they fixed it.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Who said theyre giving a compensation? Youre so retarded lol. Why are you here if you have something better to do? WHy are you wondering about the problem? fkn wannabe "mature" people.

Duuuuude you should smoke some weed

get baked and chill!

Baked.thumb.jpg.7078b59c6cdc43fdd9f42034

Edited by itzBT

Posted

I really hope there are no issues and the devs are just trollin' all the conniption fitters.

Meanwhile, I'm progressing nicely through my Dota 2 Battle Pass. Anyone play?

www.mobaesportsgaming.com/tournament

Amateur stylie with cash prize pool, stream spectator giveaways and much more. Registration is $25 bucks.

Keep up the great work on a fantastic game you beautiful people you!!! As Nick Hexum of 311 says, "----- the naysayers cuz they don't mean a thang!"

Posted

You guys still talkin xD ? I guess your brain maintenance ain't here yet

Maybe Kokaine can help you

Posted

Who said theyre giving a compensation? Youre so retarded lol. Why are you here if you have something better to do? WHy are you wondering about the problem? fkn wannabe "mature" people.

I don't think you are in a position to call out anyone's maturity if you can't make a post without insulting people and swearing.

As far as compensation goes, maybe it hasn't been said yet, but we are their clients.  We pay to play this game, the money we pay becomes their paychecks.  In any business when some unforeseen circumstances which negatively effects the customers of their products, it is usual practice to compensate them in some form.  The GM's have always been pretty good about compensating us when stuff like this happens.

Posted

You should wonder, and if you ever get close to making a game dont make ur target KIDS. lol

So than that would exclude you, right?

Posted

we dont release all awakenings together because QualityOfService :))))))))))))))))))))

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

God I haven't laughed this much in a while due to all these cry babies, someone get some Depends for these folks. :PThere has never been, nor will there ever be an MMO that has released a patch 100% bug free, or at least didnt cause some sort of problem one way or another. Finding such mistakes takes time, as does figuring out what exactly caused it. Especially when all it takes is one accidental key press to screw up a whole line of code and possibly every line of code after it.

You self entitled ****s need to take a deep breath and maybe step away from the game for a bit. Not even WoW, which everyone seems to LOOOOOOVE comparing MMO's to, as if its some pinnacle god of a game, ran bug free. When it was first released it had tons of problems and as someone stated in this thread, they too had hugely extended maintenance periods. (heck I have heard from others that WoW's launch was a huge cluster**** as well) Point is, you have to be delusional or borderline mentally handicapped to think a MMO is going to work error/bug free.

Honestly I would say they should take back their compensation that they are going to give the community just to spite these children. They are working on fixing whatever broke the game, just have patience. Christ.

Out of likes, but if I had any I'd give them to you. *insert applause here*

Posted

and youre still here :) your life is so grand. lol

please don't hurt my feelings :(

Posted

Sure is >:]I don't think I'd want any other career........
Especially considering we're needed in almost every career LOL.

Yep. Exact reason I got into IT. We are only getting more reliant on tech. It's not going anywhere. Job security. ;)

Posted

I see lots of "crying" about "crybabies", in an online video game internet forum.  Seems...odd.

Posted

Welcome to War on the forums.
Glad to have ya.

You will come to notice that for a lot of these people, grabbing pitch forks and torches is what's fun to them.

We should all honor the age old traditions of mob mentality and public shaming.

Posted

I lost some Boss Gear are they gonna replace this shit !!!

Posted

fcking joke

waited 8h for this stupid as maintence and now this 

gg

as an apology i want second boss gear box.

At least another day added to get a chance at it.  This maintenance has made me lose out.

Posted

Out of likes, but if I had any I'd give them to you. *insert applause here*

Likewise. I'm just chilling here at work and reading the replies while I work on some SQL Migrations. Quality entertainment, helps the day go by faster!

Posted

Yep. Exact reason I got into IT. We are only getting more reliant on tech. It's not going anywhere. Job security. ;)

Ayee job security stay legit.
The "hire you back" jokes are so real in my current primary work place LOL.

Posted

@CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo @CM_Tytyes

I hope there is a little more compensation than just the GM "lucky" boxes for this downtime. Those are nothing more than blackstones. I could have been grinding for hours and made infinitely more silver than a couple blackstones.

Take care of us please!

Posted

What happens if the downtime goes past the window for claiming todays attendance reward?  Only 4 hours left for me...

Posted

It's prime time for the EU now..another 1 hour left until they are up..:O(

Posted (edited)

:)

Edited by Motah

Posted

Please no role back managed to snipe a +!5 ranger sword for 14 mil before they went down