• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[UPDATED] Chicken Livestock?

47 posts in this topic

Posted

How many eggs/meat do you get when harvesting the mature chicken livestock?

Posted

Curious as well.

Posted

Ask a GM/CM, wait...

The day any of these guys come to a topic providing any info, that day should be declared universal holiday.

Posted (edited)

Why ask the GMs something we can easily test ourselves?

Edited by Thomas Gore

Posted

also theres a high quality version (I didn't see a special) as well, last I checked there wasn't green chicken meat and eggs so those may just give more of the base level.

ill try a few this weekend and see

Posted

Why ask the GMs something we can easily test ourselves?

Because at least in other games, Community managers/Company web Moderators are the people that should give information and communicate with players, at least in every single other game i have played. Is not the players the ones that need to make guides so the CMs get a clue of what their game is about (seems to be the case).

Posted

also theres a high quality version (I didn't see a special) as well, last I checked there wasn't green chicken meat and eggs so those may just give more of the base level.

ill try a few this weekend and see

It is the same as with the haystacks. The higher grade haystack only gives more potential return on milk, meat and hide. Same with the chicken feed :)

1 person likes this

Posted

It is the same as with the haystacks. The higher grade haystack only gives more potential return on milk, meat and hide. Same with the chicken feed :)

But how many eggs are you getting?

Posted

Basic chicken coop gave me 24 and 27 eggs

Posted

Cool Beans! Thanks Vey. Just made my first Chicken Feed!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Basic chicken coop gave me 24 and 27 eggs

Time needed per round?

If it is 8 hours then is not worth the CP... 10 cp = 225 eggs a day, not worth then, the 2 coops produce more.

Edited by crosspath

Posted

Time needed per round?
If it is 8 hours then is not worth the CP... 10 cp = 225 eggs a day, not worth then, the 2 coops produce more.

That's just the lowest grade feed. We don't know what top grade yields yet so it could be worth it. We will see :)

Posted (edited)

That's just the lowest grade feed. We don't know what top grade yields yet so it could be worth it. We will see :)

And how do you get the top grade, as a proc from the 100 barley + 20 rough? Too much RNG then...

Edited by crosspath

Posted (edited)

And how do you get the top grade, as a proc from the 100 barley + 20 rough? Too much RNG then...

Presumably the same way as with every other farming item - as an RNG drop from crop breeding/improvement (F1) on the green tier item.

Edited by Uxian

Posted

It is just like Uxian said. Got my first "special" grade last night! xD

Posted

what process do I need to create the feed with the barley and rough stones ? ex grinding , cooking , heating ? Im completetly new to farming but need a lot more eggs

Posted

srsly just invest in chicken nodes and use human workers for more egg procs

the CP and time required to farm them manually isn't worth it at all ._.

Posted

srsly just invest in chicken nodes and use human workers for more egg procs

the CP and time required to farm them manually isn't worth it at all ._.

why not do both I need A LOT of eggs :(

Posted

why not do both I need A LOT of eggs :(

well, I guess it makes sense if you're not getting enough eggs from the nodes alone o:

Posted

what process do I need to create the feed with the barley and rough stones ? ex grinding , cooking , heating ? Im completetly new to farming but need a lot more eggs

You need to grind. Hit the L key and click the grinding icon! xD

1 person likes this

Posted

ok the chickens are here is there anything specific i Need to do for the chickens or do i just harvest my feed like i do my regular crops?

I never had live stock before :(

Posted

ok the chickens are here is there anything specific i Need to do for the chickens or do i just harvest my feed like i do my regular crops?

I never had live stock before :(

Just like crops... F1 for "seeds" or in this case feed. :P And R to harvest. Also, they may need pruning as well. Everything is the same as crops except fertilizer doesn't work :(  and don't think water or sun in an issue. Not 100% sure though  because I've never really worried about that, even for my crops. Gl!  

1 person likes this