• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Emergency] Patch Notes - October 12th

67 posts in this topic

Posted

That's how it is in KR. Not a bug, just can't use them unless you have a rank 1 house.

So its a fix then?

Posted

Thank you for the compensation, but next time how about a random dye instead of Mervs palette? I use value packs, and I've already got a lot of merv's accumulated in my inventory. But thank you just the same. And I say "next time"... But hopefully there won't be one.

Oh... And I am of the opinion that the Kuno/Ninja fix should be deployed.

Posted

OMG you nerf witch's so hard!!!! Like wtf? we getting awakening the lest and now we cant even pvp ppl!!! , i'm 194AP and I cant win a sorc lvl 56 with 170/170AP

No you're just mad because you can't spam Concentrated magical arrow anymore. There's more to a class than spamming one skill. Welcome to the level the rest of us have been at it's about time they nerfed witch and wizard.  You guys were the only classes that got buffed to compensate for how long it would take for your awakening to come out. So as they say Git Gud :)

Posted

No you're just mad because you can't spam Concentrated magical arrow anymore. There's more to a class than spamming one skill. Welcome to the level the rest of us have been at it's about time they nerfed witch and wizard.  You guys were the only classes that got buffed to compensate for how long it would take for your awakening to come out. So as they say Git Gud :)

Concentrated magic arrows isn't the same as multiple magic arrows.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon Please do something about non-completable "Discorvery X area" quests. I'm being afraid to go anywhere right now because if I accidentally discover an area before finding its Discovery quest, I'll never be able to complete it. Just make them auto-complete upon accepting, like the quests asking you to gain knowledge you already have.

Edited by Chiara
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

@gm_dew  

So i Tryed Building a Node Fort for Thursday nodes. It goes to place and then says "Cannot Build Anymore"..... we also built for wednesday and that fort is still active but the war didnt go off... i would like to be able to build for thursday

Edited by Kaida Mato

Posted

the fall trees are a nice detail. those small details are what make this game so beautiful. <3

Posted

Can we get a explanation to Musa/Maehwa current state? 
After patch:

Unable to Animation cancel with auto attack (Nerf to mobility)
Unable to use forward blind thrust after chase( This is a huge problem because after chase > forward blind thrust would lead musa/maehwa into jumping during combat.... very punishable and easy to die in pvp.

Musa/Maehwa feels very slow because of this and I would like to know if this is intended or bugged? 

Posted (edited)

f6344tD.png

• The Maximum HP and Durability have been increased on ships, this may result in the health and durability showing as lower than prior to the patch.

@CM_Aethon This is not how it really works with the boats and is rather confusing to state it this way.

Take the Fishing Boat, it has two main related stats, Durability and Lifespan. Durability and HP (Health Points) are one and the same thing.

What has changed in this patch is that the Durability has been buffed a lot. The Lifespan remains the same which from the description players may confuse. Durability has been buffed from the original 6,000 to 130,000.

This is shown on the attached screenshot of the boat stats.

Basically the Durability looks lower as it is a small percentage of the newly buffed Durability stat value.

bdo-fishing boat durability 12 oct patch.png

Edited by Moonraker
2 people like this

Posted

This is the third time I have to re-download the game from scratch after a new patch because of the "stuck-at-0%" error. Please, get a better client... 

Posted

yey again blackstone box thank u kakao i need fail stack i love u <3

Posted

Would it be possible to extend the Event Period of the Attendance Rewards? I am sure alot of people weren't able to sign in yesterday due to the long maintenance (talking Europe here) and might be missing out on rewards? I only talk about 1 day though, nothing more.

Posted

That GM Box with the """RNG""" Blackstone while a Blackstone event is active.... is a joke.

Posted

• We apologize for any inconveniences that have been caused due to the emergency maintenance to address some issues players had encountered in the previously deployed patch. In order to compensate for this downtime we will be offering the following items to all players.

Emergency Downtime Compensation:

• 1x Value Pack (7 Days)

• 1x Merv's Pallet (7 Days)

• 10x GM's Blessing 1

In addition to these items, we will also be including a 100% Combat EXP boost from the end of the Emergency Maintenance till the following monday (October 17th)  at 8:00 UTC.

4x blackstones out of the boxes.. No. This is stupid, It has been down for almost 24hours for some people. They could not log in play, get their daily scroll, daily reward and then they get more pissed off at the boxes for giving them 2 blackstones.... what the fck...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

• We apologize for any inconveniences that have been caused due to the emergency maintenance to address some issues players had encountered in the previously deployed patch. In order to compensate for this downtime we will be offering the following items to all players.

• 1x Value Pack (7 Days)

• 10x GM's Blessing 1

In addition to these items, we will also be including a 100% Combat EXP boost from the end of the Emergency Maintenance till the following monday (October 17th)  at 8:00 UTC.

4x blackstones out of the boxes.. No. This is stupid, It has been down for almost 24hours for some people. They could not log in play, get their daily scroll, daily reward and then they get more pissed off at the boxes for giving them 2 blackstones.... what the fck...

lol i cant even get dose thinghs cuse thi s -----ing game its all bugged 

Edit i have 100% exp though

Edited by Jollywand

Posted

The knowledge description for chicken feed is still missing, which items are we supposed to grind together?

Posted

Why not Skill EXP boost?

Posted

tnx i guess

Posted

@CM_Aethon

Thanks!

By the way I don't mind another emergency maintenance, I like the compensation. ;) 

Posted

You still have to wait the 10 minutes after switching channels. 

2016-10-13_390047707.JPG

Posted

today I conect me, and playing on my dash meahwa I start to move me oddly and I can no longer cancel please consider the (power dash / dash cancel / speed dash)? there is nothing written in the notes Patsh speaking of a change on the Musa / maehwa class, I may have an explanation?

Posted

Stop Complaining about Free Stuff.. Atleast they Fixed Stuff. so be happy.. go back to WOW if you dont like it..

Posted (edited)

• 1x Value Pack (7 Days)

• 10x GM's Blessing 1

m8, what boxes? If you mean the GM+s blessing, these are buffs, no boxes.

Edited by Alextrazsa

Posted

OMG you nerf witch's so hard!!!! Like wtf? we getting awakening the lest and now we cant even pvp ppl!!! , i'm 194AP and I cant win a sorc lvl 56 with 170/170AP

Go drink some vodka

You still have to wait the 10 minutes after switching channels. 

2016-10-13_390047707.JPG

why u posting the same thing twice -----, were not blind