• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Emergency] Patch Notes - October 12th

67 posts in this topic

Posted

@CM_Aethon This is not how it really works with the boats and is rather confusing to state it this way.

Take the Fishing Boat, it has two main related stats, Durability and Lifespan. Durability and HP (Health Points) are one and the same thing.

What has changed in this patch is that the Durability has been buffed a lot. The Lifespan remains the same which from the description players may confuse. Durability has been buffed from the original 6,000 to 130,000.

This is shown on the attached screenshot of the boat stats.

Basically the Durability looks lower as it is a small percentage of the newly buffed Durability stat value.

bdo-fishing boat durability 12 oct patch.png

You would be correct, I can see how it may be confusing to some players and I'll go ahead and adjust the original message. Thanks for point it out! :) 

Posted

Was it intentional that you can no longer force enchant regular gear above +15 or is this an error? It was my understanding that the soft cap for gear was 18, so now it's lowered to 15? Seems really strange to lower that only now.

Posted

you were never able 

Was it intentional that you can no longer force enchant regular gear above +15 or is this an error? It was my understanding that the soft cap for gear was 18, so now it's lowered to 15? Seems really strange to lower that only now.

force enchant were never able passed +15

Posted (edited)

About Forts, we are tring to place a node for Thrusday as its after the 00:00 CEST timer and its saying we cant place a fort at all. we had built for wednesday... so is this affecting the building of forts for thursday/fri/sat?

Same here, can't build a tower for Friday Nodewar... we miss wednsday and now Friday...; 100M is not enought compensation for that... :(

We lost 2 nodes on this now.. 

Edited by kardhafi

Posted (edited)

Actually made four servers laugh .. 1 NA and all 3 European when I predicted the outcome of the attendance reward and the compensation GM [Apparently 'Lucky'] lucky gifts ... which seemed fixed .. if they are set for each players account at least try not to f**king mask it as a 'lucky dip' ... ALL 6 servers that same friggin outcome ... REALLY !!!

2x GM's '[un] Lucky' dip : *outcome* 2 x Armour stones

Boss Armour : *outcome* Red Nose Armour

... and yes before the 'nay-sayers' arrive .. I am happy that it is free stuff .. but when it supposed to be a 'lucky lottery' and the outcome is the same across the whole account ... no so much a lottery as a fix.

Even EA knows how to mix up a lucky dip ......

Edited by Piranelle

Posted

It would be nice if we could at least have a one time transfer of that horse flute from one character to another.

Posted

you were never able 

force enchant were never able passed +15

here u are wrong..u can force enchant past 15 but if i rember correctly u can do that on green items...not 100% sure so dont take my word

Posted

here u are wrong..u can force enchant past 15 but if i rember correctly u can do that on green items...not 100% sure so dont take my word

I've never been able to force enchant my Yuria passed +15 but I've been away from a little before Mediah up until a little after Valencia so if it was available it wasn't for very long or simply didn't hit NA .

Posted

So...

As someone who works on Saturday and Sunday and therefore misses the massive grind days I was pretty happy to see this 100% xp bonus... then I read its coming down on Monday... WHY.

Why the HECK would you bring it down on Monday. What possible reason do you have for screwing people who mostly play your game on Monday and Tuesday? Leave it thru the end of your next maintence please. 

Posted

It's how I made my TRI Ultimate Taritas/Grunil set,

TRI : 30 concentrated for armors or 34 for weapons

Was wondering if it's only the hovertips, would be nice if someone could tell us if the button still works !

I've never been able to force enchant my Yuria passed +15 but I've been away from a little before Mediah up until a little after Valencia so if it was available it wasn't for very long or simply didn't hit NA .

Obviously, it wasn't possible to force enchant PRI/DUO/TRI when +15 was still the maximum enchant level ... 9_9

Valencia Part I :

- Enchantment range has been extended to +20 (PRI/DUO/TRI/TET/PEN)

- Force Enchantment of Green(Magic) or lower Weapon/Armor possible up to +18  PRI/DUO/TRI

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon @CM_Tytyes

The desert buff that Master 2 traders can get for 50 energy at Oasis and Sharing nodes in the desert seems to be gone.

Is this intended?

EDIT: Someone told me theres a quest chain from Oasis. Can't confirm yet.

Edited by Guide

Posted

I believe with the recent patch, massive amounts of desync and server instability has risen and have crippled a lot of the playerbase. 

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/116114-urgent-desync-lag-rubber-banding-fps-drops/ 

Please refer to the above thread if you have seen these issues as well and would like to speak on it.

learn to grammar, they wont understand u because u cant gramma noob

- I would like to speak on it

- I would like you to speak on it

parts_of_speech_twain_small_forweb.jpg

Posted

my bad I dont go to school and play video games all day

1 person likes this

Posted

OMG you nerf witch's so hard!!!! Like wtf? we getting awakening the lest and now we cant even pvp ppl!!! , i'm 194AP and I cant win a sorc lvl 56 with 170/170AP

How awakenings are and you aren't the only class who doesn't get their awakening until November/December

Posted

the typical noob tard speaking...

learn to grammar, they wont understand you because you can't gramma noob

Learn before you say something.

1 person likes this

Posted

my bad I dont go to school and play video games all day