• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Trade EXP Nerf?

173 posts in this topic

Posted

So I traded in 1300 coins today I was skill 7 and barely got ANY exp, before the maintenance and patch i got skill 6 - skill 7 in 1300 coins. I use all life skill buffs available with +2 trader clothes. Is this on purpose or is this a bug?

@GM_Dew

Posted

Someone on Reddit claimed something similar with crates. I... really hope this is fixed, because I have some 5,000 crates that I was waiting til Friday to run. :(

Posted

Someone on Reddit claimed something similar with crates. I... really hope this is fixed, because I have some 5,000 crates that I was waiting til Friday to run. :(

I have 25000 crates right now. I was going to do them tonight....

Posted

im jelly

how much took u craft so many

Posted

Take few crates and trade it with max possible distance to check distance bonus xp theory.

Posted (edited)

Not sure, it cost me ALOT. And I will be barely getting anything at all from it now. Waste of money.

Edited by jarvs

Posted (edited)

Getting tired of nerf after nerf on life skills. Nice way of improving the game for new players...

Made 50 imperial meat boxes and 2 procs, before patch i was always getting from 5 to 7 procs from 50 crafts. (minimum 1 every 9-10 crafts)

Really getting annoyed.

Edited by crosspath
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I just checked the patch notes, nothing in there about this. I am sure a professional game publisher in this day and age would not make such crucial changes to core game mechanics and not pit it in the patch notes. Such changes are very quickly discovered, and it makes then look, to be polite, a little dishonest.

oh wait...thats right...Pearl Abyss do this a LOT.

Probably they will tell us it was a "bug fix"

(oh...and I am of the opinion that Ninja/Kuno fix should be deployed)

Edited by Drustein

Posted

@jarvs let us know what the results are after you turn in like 1000-3000 and how much skill you gained.

Posted

@jarvs let us know what the results are after you turn in like 1000-3000 and how much skill you gained.

Testing it right now with 1300 coins from pirates. I usually get a full bar. then I will compare it with a test of crates. I'll keep everyone updated.

Posted

Someone reported on reddit that trade xp is based on distance now. Can someone confirm?

Posted (edited)

Pro 2 66% - Pro 3 0% for 1300 coins. I will be doing the same test with crates(from Calpheon) now.
I traded coins from pirates to arehaza.
Trade clothes +2 - 15%
Sute Tea - 8%

Penguin 3%

Hawk - Trade 3%

Elixir - 15%

Just a note I consistently trade coins from pirates to arehaza with these exact numbers and usualy got more yield from EXP. Also, fro ma video i watched someone use 2250 crates needed From Pro 2 - Pro 6 45%
However, he had an extra 10% buff, 20% buff and 15% buff than i did. (not sure abotu pets it didnt show so I dont think so.) 

You can no longer Stack crates on your wagon. I can only put 50crates on my wagon right now and on myself as well. Anything over that will say it's too heavy.

Edited by jarvs
Entering my Life EXP boosts.

Posted

So basically RIP mass trading. GZ PA/Kashkao. Way towards a grind only game, and a bad grind game actually...

Posted

Someone reported on reddit that trade xp is based on distance now. Can someone confirm?

North Wheat Plantation > Bernianto Farm 18items 3% with only my trade clothes +2 nothing else.
I will try North Wheat Plantation to heidel once it refreshes items to see if distance applies to EXP. From what I see so far it does not (Pirate coins to Arehaza barely gave me any exp at all and i had 5 buffs).

My suspicion is item based on your level effects exp now (12 beginner items will give less exp then 1 artisan item for example).
But ill test out the North Wheat Plantation to heidel

Posted

North Wheat Plantation > Bernianto Farm 18items 3% with only my trade clothes +2 nothing else.
I will try North Wheat Plantation to heidel once it refreshes items to see if distance applies to EXP. From what I see so far it does not (Pirate coins to Arehaza barely gave me any exp at all and i had 5 buffs).

My suspicion is item based on your level effects exp now (12 beginner items will give less exp then 1 artisan item for example).
But ill test out the North Wheat Plantation to heidel

Thanks! Please do!

Posted

You can no longer Stack crates on your wagon. I can only put 50crates on my wagon right now and on myself as well. Anything over that will say it's too heavy.

kakao plz

Posted

Pro 3- 13%

Trade +2 Clothes only
North Wheat Plantation > Heidel 18 items - 18%

So it seem it gave me almost twice the amount of exp for the same items. 

Thanks! Please do!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

i wonder if this change is related to removing the delay in access to trading after switching channels?

thanks for testing and posting your results!

Edited by GavinRuneblade

Posted

So now you actually have to trade to level trade lol

I should have sold all my crates yesterday...

Posted (edited)

So now you actually have to trade to level trade lol

I should have sold all my crates yesterday...

I know the pain I would be master 2.

Also, because of the nerf on wagons where I can't carry more than 50 at a time. I lost 100mil in resources making crates.

Edited by jarvs
Exaggerated my cost, but recalculated and its still high.

Posted

Official answer about this CMs.

Posted (edited)

That's outstanding. I have 100k junk crates sitting in calpheon that are now useless. RIP my future Master 2 trading,

Another BS change hindering people that like to try to make money outside of braindead grinding all day long.

Edited by xen168

Posted

Did they nerf also horses with a  max crates number of 50?

Posted

Did they nerf also horses with a  max crates number of 50?

No they didn't.

Posted

well, at least that are  good news