• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Trade EXP Nerf?

173 posts in this topic

Posted

Can anyone confirm what some ppl say about distance increases trade xp?

Posted

I cant believe such a change is not in the patchnotes.... so unprofesional

Posted (edited)

Traded 1900 crates, got from pro 8 to pro 10 yesterday.  Today I traded 700 crates and got 3% exp at artisan 1. Not a slight, nerf, absolutely massive.

edit: Trade items purchased from trade vendors give good experience still, but takes a huge amount of time investment to do.

Edited by Futility

Posted

I cant believe such a change is not in the patchnotes.... so unprofesional

+10 failstacks, these guys are not even in amateur level as publishers... Thought that couldn't be worse than Gameforge, but starting to doubt it...

Traded 1900 crates, got from pro 8 to pro 10 yesterday.  Today I traded 700 crates and got 3% exp at artisan 1. Not a slight, nerf, absolutely massive.

edit: Trade items purchased from trade vendors give good experience still, but takes a huge amount of time investment to do.

I was getting like 1% per each 10 imperial cooking crates (low level trading alt) and now getting like 1% every 50 crates or more.

Posted

A really big nerf 😣 so im guessing even with trade distance we wont get the same amount of xp we used to get?

Posted

The publishers and developers of this game simply just suck at life. 

Posted (edited)

Next time I see a move that I think is a good one, like removing cooldown timers from traders, I'm gonna be looking out for the kick in the groin they're sneaking through with it...because I've come to learn the only idea of balance they seem to have is putting hidden nasty surprises behind EVERY community desired change.

You want energy-free cooking? No worries... But you can't have the same offline energy regen if we give that to you.

You want Ninja and Kuno released? No worries.... But it won't be on the same level as the Korean version.

You want cool down timers on traders gone when you switch channels? Cool. But if we do that, we have no choice but to sneak changes to trading exp in on you.

I will say one positive thing about Pearl Abyss. They are consistent. The thing that makes me sad is I really enjoy playing this game, but I'm starting to feel really stupid for giving the developers money. I no longer feel it was well spent.

Edited by Drustein
3 people like this

Posted

Helo guys, I'm GM10 playing on RU.

We have full(or part) of this trade patch and I found something interesting -)

I discovered that now exp affected by distance! Boost is about 13x(for 88% distance) compared to exp before path. I take GM7->GM10 using about 40-50k of crates(with trade bonus ~130-140%).

Also curve of experience was changed, so now the dreams about GM30+ can be real.

Posted

No they didn't.

my horse wouldnt carry 50+. If yours does then theres a bug on either one of us.

Posted (edited)

my horse wouldnt carry 50+. If yours does then theres a bug on either one of us.

They haven't fixed it.

rHz86.jpg

Edited by Thybaut

Posted

same here - I have never been able to carry more than the weight limit - 630 lb or 20 crates on my farm wagon or about 8 on me. Can't climb on the horse with a trade pack on and the horse itself can't carry more than 2 or 3 at most due to weight.

I have no idea how people can carry thousands of packs in one shot. Last week I loaded the horse up with 31 packs and promptly got myself and the horse killed by thieves - so I must be spectacularly dumb to not figure out how to carry more than the weight limit in one shot.

But yes - I totally agree on the xp nerf - my trade xp moved extremely slow - but I'm not getting any player xp at all anymore. I used to get .023 or so on a 14 item turn in - but this morning zero on player xp. this is on Master 4 trader at level 55.

Posted

rofl, i started to mass crafting all those iron/copper ore

and 2 day later, they nerfed it? lmao

Posted

rofl, i started to mass crafting all those iron/copper ore

and 2 day later, they nerfed it? lmao

I know the feeling I did it for the last 9 days and got 25k of them i was trading them the day of archer awaken for my master 2.

I discovered that now exp affected by distance! Boost is about 13x(for 88% distance) compared to exp before path. I take GM7->GM10 using about 40-50k of crates(with trade bonus ~130-140%).

Also curve of experience was changed, so now the dreams about GM30+ can be real.

The problem with this is, we cant carry 40k-50k worth of crates. we can carry about 1% of that at a time. Anyways I already have an alternative solution for the problem but it'll take me a month now to get master 2 from pro 3.

I know the feeling I did it for the last 9 days and got 25k of them i was trading them the day of archer awaken for my master 2.

The problem with this is, we cant carry 40k-50k worth of crates. we can carry about 1% of that at a time. Anyways I already have an alternative solution for the problem but it'll take me a month now to get master 2 from pro 3. I basically wasted almost 10 days of my time AND 100mil in income for something that's useless now.

Posted

Was overload of horse nerfed?
Sounds bad for the future of trading...

Posted

no you can overload your horse with trash items from grrind and coins etc. Its just crates overload seems to have been nerfed.

Posted

Transporting via Bank would be pretty expensive if the amount of crates the horse can take is really nerfed .... 

Posted

We've forwarded this to our QA team for additional testing, and requested clarification from the developers on the distance calculation.

Best regards,
GM Dew

4 people like this

Posted

Ugh, I wish I had enough CP to connect Ancado or Valencia to test this out.

I just sold 836 cheap creates in Altinova (creates were made in Keplan) and I got 19% @ Prof 10. Distance bonus is only 35%, though.

Posted

anyone know how to start "To the Wild Desert!" quest ? (im master2 already)

Posted (edited)

I just sold 836 cheap creates in Altinova (creates were made in Keplan) and I got 19% @ Prof 10. Distance bonus is only 35%, though.

I found my pictures -)

I sold these crates right after latest path on RU(like on EU).

6619 cheap crates from Calpheon in Valencia(88% distance) take me 25% @ Grandmaster9.

3236 cheap crates from Valencia in Valencia(0% distance) take me about 1% @ Grandmaster9. 

I would like to test crates in Arehaza, by my opinion difference can be several times compared to Valencia.

PS Just for clarify, Grandmaster at RU = Master at EU.

Edited by Skuvv

Posted (edited)

I am still laughing about that thing they said about westernizing the game... Then you see patches like this that brutally forces korean changes without even being written in patch notes.

Unprofessional, pathetic, lying management.

Best money in korea is fishing+ trading, but ofc fish prices are doubled in KR. But don't worry these guys won't double the price nor bring back fishing node system, they only bring NERFS and any feature that can annoy players' gameplay.

Edited by crosspath
1 person likes this

Posted

aye they feel trading long distances (where you actually need decent amount of Cp to connect nodes/subnodes for workers/missions etc) as important as say making sure grinding is king of moneymaking.

Posted

I know the pain I would be master 2.

Also, because of the nerf on wagons where I can't carry more than 50 at a time. I lost 100mil in resources making crates.

how the heck to you carry even 50 crates - and how do you lose silver with limited crates?

Posted

aye they feel trading long distances (where you actually need decent amount of Cp to connect nodes/subnodes for workers/missions etc) as important as say making sure grinding is king of moneymaking.

Yeah, it's so imbalanced :(

I am still laughing about that thing they said about westernizing the game... Then you see patches like this that brutally forces korean changes without even being written in patch notes.

Unprofessional, pathetic, lying management.

Best money in korea is fishing+ trading, but ofc fish prices are doubled in KR. But don't worry these guys won't double the price nor bring back fishing node system, they only bring NERFS and any feature that can annoy players' gameplay.

They don't even know what they patch rofl

Posted

No they didn't.

how does a horse carry 50 crates?