• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Trade EXP Nerf?

173 posts in this topic

Posted

about 100% life skill exp, explain, highest i can prob calculate is about 80% with pets and extra stuff

Perfume of Swiftness +20%
Elixir of Flowing Time +15%
Silver Trader outfit +2 +15%

Fresh Whale Meat Salad +15%
GM Blessing 3 +15%
Loyalty scroll +10%
Shakatu Villa +10%
Value Pack +10%
Pet +3%

113% total

Posted

Perfume of Swiftness +20%Elixir of Flowing Time +15%
Silver Trader outfit +2 +15%

Fresh Whale Meat Salad +15%
GM Blessing 3 +15%
Loyalty scroll +10%
Shakatu Villa +10%
Value Pack +10%
Pet +3%

113% total

Yeah, that's horrible You should be at least master 1.

Posted

Another patch goes by and still no mention of the destruction of trade exp. At the very least they could give us a reach around and whisper in our ear that they have decided to destroy yet another life skill and that the only way to level it is by running trade routes for the rest of your natural life. And if you are lucky, you might reach master before next year. its kill mobs or go home. 

Posted

Another patch goes by and still no mention of the destruction of trade exp. At the very least they could give us a reach around and whisper in our ear that they have decided to destroy yet another life skill and that the only way to level it is by running trade routes for the rest of your natural life. And if you are lucky, you might reach master before next year. its kill mobs or go home. 

Oh the horror... to get master trading you have to... actually do trading!    SMH.   Having workers gather materials, then turn them into cheap crates, and all you do is walk the 200m to the trader is not how you're supposed to be a master Trader.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Oh the horror... to get master trading you have to... actually do trading!    SMH.   Having workers gather materials, then turn them into cheap crates, and all you do is walk the 200m to the trader is not how you're supposed to be a master Trader.

Yeah it's pretty stupid that was the case but u do have others point of view to look at. They have to work harder now to get master 2 than those who did it before.  If you are one of those people it's a lot easier to dismiss the change. So pretty much if you got to do it before and you bashing people who say the change sucks makes u no better than the ones complaining.

Edited by lekterz

Posted

I'm a lot more irked that they took away the player xp component from trading - I put on quite a few levels while trading the slow way - one cart load at a time - never overloaded anything.

Posted

Done some testing myself this weekend, there doesn't seem to be any sort of nerf to trade XP. Still getting 1% XP for every 36 trade items (from the trade manager) sold with Milk Tea, Exlicir of Time, +4 Trade Outfit and Value Pack. Happy to see that they've buffed trade item prices though, can easily hit 3 million an hour with trade. 

2 people like this

Posted

You bung hole, you just don't get it. I can't play 24/7 to do trading back and forth. Making trade crates was the only way to get trade exp and get master before I die. You can't afk trade you know. And its not just the fact that they changed it. But mainly for me is that they changed it and said NOTHING. It took me months of gathering ore and wood to make the crates and then (due to my bad timing I suppose) I go to turn them in and got NOTHING - NILL for exp. If they had SAID SOMETHING I would have happily trudged down to Ancado Harbor with my crates but NO, now they are all gone and I am back to square one. This change, just like the fishing one doesn't effect those already at Master, but it greatly changes things for those trying to get there.

2 people like this

Posted

so "part" of the "exploit" has been removed - what a shame

too bad this isn't being looked at like the shovel exploit and having the cheaters removed from the game

Posted

Done some testing myself this weekend, there doesn't seem to be any sort of nerf to trade XP. Still getting 1% XP for every 36 trade items (from the trade manager) sold with Milk Tea, Exlicir of Time, +4 Trade Outfit and Value Pack. Happy to see that they've buffed trade item prices though, can easily hit 3 million an hour with trade. 

Trading from the Oasis to a boom node with the desert buff is ridiculous , I can make 2 million per load O.o.

And XP for distance has been majorly buffed, running imperial deliveries gives good XP and money. 

Posted

Yeah it's pretty stupid that was the case but u do have others point of view to look at. They have to work harder now to get master 2 than those who did it before.  If you are one of those people it's a lot easier to dismiss the change. So pretty much if you got to do it before and you bashing people who say the change sucks makes u no better than the ones complaining.

My two characters that do "trading" are at Apprentice 9 and Skilled 8.  So no, I'm not one that already did it.    And tough shit that it takes longer than someone else.  That's how it goes.  I was Master 13 Cooking or so when they made it easy for everyone else to level by removing energy cost.  That's how it goes.

You bung hole, you just don't get it. I can't play 24/7 to do trading back and forth. Making trade crates was the only way to get trade exp and get master before I die. You can't afk trade you know. And its not just the fact that they changed it. But mainly for me is that they changed it and said NOTHING. It took me months of gathering ore and wood to make the crates and then (due to my bad timing I suppose) I go to turn them in and got NOTHING - NILL for exp. If they had SAID SOMETHING I would have happily trudged down to Ancado Harbor with my crates but NO, now they are all gone and I am back to square one. This change, just like the fishing one doesn't effect those already at Master, but it greatly changes things for those trying to get there.

Tough shit.  You aren't entitled to be master trading and have things easy just because you don't play much.  And you clearly didn't turn in that many crates as there is a limit to how many crates you can stack in your horse/wagon, and that limit would not have gotten you to master.  So stop acting like the game ate all your crates and cost you master, because it didn't... unless you're a moron and turned in stack after stack not paying attention to the fact that you got no exp, and then that's your own fault after the first trip.

2 people like this

Posted

My two characters that do "trading" are at Apprentice 9 and Skilled 8.  So no, I'm not one that already did it.    And tough shit that it takes longer than someone else.  That's how it goes.  I was Master 13 Cooking or so when they made it easy for everyone else to level by removing energy cost.  That's how it goes.

Tough shit.  You aren't entitled to be master trading and have things easy just because you don't play much.  And you clearly didn't turn in that many crates as there is a limit to how many crates you can stack in your horse/wagon, and that limit would not have gotten you to master.  So stop acting like the game ate all your crates and cost you master, because it didn't... unless you're a moron and turned in stack after stack not paying attention to the fact that you got no exp, and then that's your own fault after the first trip.

I'm just saying it's funny when people complain about people complaining. There really is no point unless we wanna go psychological on that shit. Adapt and move on but telling people that really doesn't do shit never works.

Posted

Trading from the Oasis to a boom node with the desert buff is ridiculous , I can make 2 million per load O.o.

And XP for distance has been majorly buffed, running imperial deliveries gives good XP and money. 

I'm talking merely about trading routes by using the trade manager, if you lump things like timber crates into trading then you can easily hit 50-100 million silver a day with trading if you have your empire set up correctly. 

I can't play 24/7 to do trading back and forth. 

How is this the game's fault? Don't have the time to play? Don't complain. 

Posted

I have a question I guess for you and everyone else that just happens to be upset that they just happened to be sitting on around 30K crates...what caused you to turn them in directly after that patch?  I mean it sounds like you guys weren't traders at all really before but were in training to prepare to become Masters. You never stopped at like 10K to turn some in or 20K? Did the patch really hit when you guys got to 30k?  Just seems odd, weird, strange but maybe because I'm a trader.   

Posted (edited)

The reasoning behind creating large build ups is to maximise buff usage. Fresh whale meat salads and perfume of swiftness arn't so common you could use one a day. Then add in gm blessings or life xp scrolls etc. Second the bug/exploit of overloading mounts. it take as much effort to move out 1 crate as it does for 7150 crates so might as well wait until you have the 7150. Also the fact that trade level affects the bargain prices, while you are making a variety of crates with high value (you need variety to justify channel hopping, farming/processing takes time) there is incentive to make the junk crates as well, so by the time you have enough value crates set up you can turn in the junk crates for a few extra levels before you start on the value crates.

No one is disputing the fact they actually buffed trading of trade manager items, it is just the junk crates people are having an issue with.

Edited by Livigy

Posted

Did I say anything about being entitled? I worked for those crates like anyone else does in any other profession. And no there is no limit to the amount you can stack. Call it an exploit if you will, but the developers acknowledged its existence and allowed it. And no, I would not have gotten to master in one blow. I was already Artisan 5 and what I had would have taken me the rest of the way with the food buffs and elixirs, or are you going to call that an exploit too?  And can you read? I would not have complained at all if they had SAID SOMETHING instead of stealth nerfing everything. And I also stated it was bad timing on my part turning them in that day, but again if they had posted the change no problem. So yes, the game ate my crates idiot.

Posted

I worked for those crates like anyone else does in any other profession.

Mhm I think people really do underestimate the effort people go through to make large amounts of crates. 30k black powder/beer doesnt just magically appear and if you have to move say 300k items to trent/epheria to actually get packed it starts to add up to a decent amount of effort ontop of needing the extra cp for packers and the fact you tend to need to be logged in all the time so the packers work. I would love to turn my pc off at night but it would take years to pack if I didn't leave bdo running while sleeping/working. I swear some of the whiteknights just somehow think that you set up a worker and in a week you have 30k crates and don't know the reality of the effort required and the time required as it can take months before the trade is ready.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

A really big nerf 😣 so im guessing even with trade distance we wont get the same amount of xp we used to get?

I already test this was just 180 crates I got no exp at all, I was artisan lv 7 lets say 85% once a time I deliver that 180 crates I was 85%, The crates was made at heidel for the test and delivered at trent, the other big run was almos 1k crates I dont see any exp gain, that crates was made at trent and delivered at valencia.

Edited by Seetth

Posted

Call it an exploit if you will

It is an exploit. You really need to stop whining, it doesn't take that long to hit Master trading just by doing a normal trade runs, you're complaining that they nerfed the EXP of a method that required you to break the rules, you sure you want to carry on complaining? 

2 people like this

Posted

It is an exploit. You really need to stop whining, it doesn't take that long to hit Master trading just by doing a normal trade runs, you're complaining that they nerfed the EXP of a method that required you to break the rules, you sure you want to carry on complaining? 

It doesn't.  Spent a couple of days getting from Pro3 - Art2.  Went quickly with only elixir, Sute, and trader clothes.  Plan and maximize your trade route and should be easy.  Just sounds like most folks would rather do something differently and want an easier way than what's intended.  Grind it out, just like anything else in this game.

Posted

You bung hole

Best part

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

@GM_Caramel, @GM_Dew
I'm still waiting for a confirmation and response from you guys, please.

Also, another issue I found about trade. Yesterday a friend traded in 5000 coins from pirates and only got skilled 8-skill 10. Before the tamer patch I traded in 1350 coins and I went from pro 4-pro5. Was trade drop items nerfed as well now?
This was with only tea trade clothes and elixir. Now I don't want to trade in my coins until this is confirmed to be a bug or confirmed to be a nerf.

Edited by jarvs

Posted

just info for you guys going for master 2

artisan 3 (1-10% not sure) -> master 2 1%

traded 22,500 crates from epheria to arehaza with 113% life exp