• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Few Questions - Please Facts, Not Opinions

30 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi my dear warriors.

As you know, i haven't played from July. Now, I'm back.

And i have a very big problem. I don't understand so many things. Could you help me? Just answer with my questions.
I do not need assumptions, I need only facts.

Ok, here are my questions:

1. Does +1 atak mean 1AP more? (for example, gem with +5 atak = +5 AP?)
I have 125AP + 7 AP from Grunil +15 AP from gems + 15 atack from Jarette's set, so do I have 162 AP?
And with greatsword i have 125AP + 50% from liverto sword + 7 AP from Grunil +15 AP from gems + 15 atack from Jarette's set, so do I have 206 AP with greatsword?

2. How does work DP?

3. How does work Damage reduction?

4. How does work Evasion?

5. I know accuracy works I do bigger DMG in pvp. Is it true? And better gems for me is '+ acc' or '+ AP/atack'?

6. I know, everyone wants to have boss armor set. Actually I have grunil Ultimate set (all parts TRI) but I'm not satisfied. I dunno why, but I'm thinking about other set, what should I use?

7. Vangertz Shield… I know, it gives me a lot of acc, but… I wanna Axion… Should I do it?

Posted

I dont wanna sound rude but there is so many thread with answers on all your questions, it just costs bit more effort.

Posted

I dont wanna sound rude but there is so many thread with answers on all your questions, it just costs bit more effort.

Hm.. that sounds like a fact indeed.

Good job staying on topic!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

There are to many topic with opinions, not facts.
To many topic when people fight each other.
There is one big chaos on forum. That's why i created this topic. And if you don't have anything smart to say - don't write

pls. So i am still waiting ;c
I will wait for a helpfull expierenced warrior who can asnwer for my questions.
Colors couse i am bored xD

Edited by Shenandoath

Posted (edited)

-

You are lazy to do proper research and wants to be spoon fed. Thats the reason why there is "chaos". 15518 threads with same questions all over again. Everything was answered many times yet. Every answer on your question can be found in previous topics in this or another section / reddit. You can find lot of data, tests, numbers you can work with.  

You can find DR scaling data tables, accuracy document, evasion scaling etc.

Also, there are no facts in this game on those topics, everything is theorycrafting. 

--- But okay

If you meant RBF crystal, then yes, probably wrong translation. It should be AP.

DP = DR + Evasion (theory)

DR = Flat damage reduction 

Evasion = decreasing opponent`s accuracy / chance to hit

Accuracy = increase your chance to hit, the more you have, better against highly geared players

There are not much benefits going for another set, save money, grunil is fine. Or use combo grunil / heve / taritas, whatever bonuses you like.

You are bored waiting on someone to make job for you. Use your free time and research :)

Edited by Chors
4 people like this

Posted

Please git gud. Do a little experimenting. A lot of the information on here is speculation and not fact. Not many things have been confirmed and proven as fact hence the constant threads and chaos.

Posted (edited)

6. Boss set is just the best, use that or work for that. This is a fact.

7. If you have bheg gloves, axion can work, without bheg gloves you have to little accuracy to pvp. Buy both and test damage if you want to be sure

All the other 5 questions there is no 100% answer for those since there is litterally no information anywhere. Do tests yourself or look for tests, several people before you have done extensive tests about all of your topics. 

Edited by Inexizz
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Guys, you don't understand what I'm asking about.
I read a lot of topics on forum.
I just don't understand what does it mean 'Flat damage reduction'
I am asking you about dictionary definition. Maybe I am stupid, but I really can't imagine how it works.
Someone hits me for 100dmg, I have 10DR so I get only 90dmg?

Evasion and accu – ok i understand. Sometimes I see red big ,,MISS” on my screen :P

But…
DP=DR+EVA so if i have 260 DP and 10 Eva and 10 DR It means I have 280 DP?

And Jarette's Jewel Set has a wrong translation too? It has '+atak' so it's the same as '+AP'?

Edited by Shenandoath

Posted (edited)

Someone hits me for 100dmg, I have 10DR so I get only 90dmg?

https://imgur.com/a/gCmoQ#YCSKwuN

DP=DR+EVA so if i have 260 DP and 10 Eva and 10 DR It means I have 280 DP?

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/10102/

Base DP = 4 (2dmg red + 2 evasion)

TRI = 25DP (23 evasion + 2dmg reducion, because  Enhancement Effect: Increased Accuracy, Evasion )

^ Theory

Edited by Chors
1 person likes this

Posted

TRI = 25DP (23 evasion + 2dmg reducion, because  Enhancement Effect: Increased Accuracy, Evasion )

^ Theory

Thanks! I didn't know that
So, DP from Vangertz = Evasion +2 Base DR. Ok.
And AP is NOT ACU? Am i right? (seriously, I'm stupid XD)

But in for example grunil armor?
DP=?

Posted

There are to many topic with opinions, not facts.
To many topic when people fight each other.
There is one big chaos on forum. That's why i created this topic. And if you don't have anything smart to say - don't write

pls. So i am still waiting ;c
I will wait for a helpfull expierenced warrior who can asnwer for my questions.

you forgot indigo :P

Posted (edited)

Maybe you have right, but I learned more in this post than in others. Most of the info comes from you :P and I thank you for this. I am a new player (I have only warrior lvl 56), I play only for 1 month and I have the same problems if not more than Shenandoath.

I came from World of Warcraft and Guild Wars 2, there you can find lots of information about everything in game, about classes, builds, PVP, PVE or Battlegounds and in my opinion at least Guild Wars 2 has more possible builds then Black Desert and still only few builds are rly good for PVP.

I understand that boss armor is the best in the game, but for ppl like me it's a long trip till there so will be more then nice if someone tell us what kind of armor (like Grunil or if it is another one), skills, crystals, accesories should we use for PVP combat. I mean will be nice if someone start with basic and not with end game items.

I understand that almost nothing is 100% sure because the developers didn't confirm anything by now, but still the old players like you know many things and you can share with new warriors if you want this class to be more efective in the game.

So , if you can share more things with us I will be more then glad. 

Thank you.

I made a post myself where I learned from BurheadWrekksJefferson and many others lots of things, but still I shure that will be more then nice if someone will make a post with all you must know about Warrior PVP.

Edited by dragonzhunter

Posted

https://imgur.com/a/gCmoQ#YCSKwuN

^ Theory

Can u answer?

So, DP from Vangertz = Evasion +2 Base DR. Ok.
And AP is NOT ACU? Am i right? (seriously, I'm stupid XD)

But in for example grunil armor?
DP=?

Posted (edited)

I understand that boss armor is the best in the game, but for ppl like me it's a long trip till there so will be more then nice if someone tell us what kind of armor (like Grunil or if it is another one), skills, crystals, accesories should we use for PVP combat. I mean will be nice if someone start with basic and not with end game items.

Grunil is the best armor for warriors before boss gear, ap and hp cant go wrong. I currently run 2x agility in helmet, 2x cobelinus in chest, 2x assault in gloves cause i dont have kzarka yet, 1x carmae and 1x rbf gem in weapon. 2x precision gem in weapon is what most warriors run i think since it really helps with our combos(the 10% ignore) and damage output but since i dont have a kzarka I need to use carmae in weapon for 5x atk speed since I dont wanna rely on mediah specials. In boots, i run 1x adamantine for som KD resist and one swiftness for increased speed in my dashes, but thats just personal preference.

I currently run full ap accessories and a manos ruby necklace, grapples is the only thing warriors really gets -----ed from since we can block most other stuff.

Head chase + Solar flare + Overwhelm + Armor break + Balance strike + Hilt strike + Switch weapon + Grab + Switch weapon + Grave dig is a good combo if you face someone who doesnt have a shield. Try using your q + left click combo so its 100% active since it gives you 20+ dp and 50+ ap. Basicly just press q to block and then just press left click fast and then q again. For skill awakening I think most warriors uses solar flare and grave dig for the 2 first one since its our bread n butter skills (correct me if im wrong). I run + pvp attack and bleed on grave dig and +20 defense and +accuracy on solar flare and I think it works pretty well. Just wrote this fast, a combo and some tips about gear and stuff, hope it helps

Also run vangertz until you get bheg gloves if you pvp alot

Edited by Inexizz

Posted

Head chase + Solar flare + Overwhelm + Balance strike + Hilt strike + Armor break

way better like that.

1 person likes this

Posted

way better like that.

Have never tried it like that, thanks for the tip

Posted

Grunil is the best armor for warriors before boss gear, ap and hp cant go wrong. I currently run 2x agility in helmet, 2x cobelinus in chest, 2x assault in gloves cause i dont have kzarka yet, 1x carmae and 1x rbf gem in weapon. 2x precision gem in weapon is what most warriors run i think since it really helps with our combos(the 10% ignore) and damage output but since i dont have a kzarka I need to use carmae in weapon for 5x atk speed since I dont wanna rely on mediah specials. In boots, i run 1x adamantine for som KD resist and one swiftness for increased speed in my dashes, but thats just personal preference.

I currently run full ap accessories and a manos ruby necklace, grapples is the only thing warriors really gets -----ed from since we can block most other stuff.

Head chase + Solar flare + Overwhelm + Armor break + Balance strike + Hilt strike + Switch weapon + Grab + Switch weapon + Grave dig is a good combo if you face someone who doesnt have a shield. Try using your q + left click combo so its 100% active since it gives you 20+ dp and 50+ ap. Basicly just press q to block and then just press left click fast and then q again. For skill awakening I think most warriors uses solar flare and grave dig for the 2 first one since its our bread n butter skills (correct me if im wrong). I run + pvp attack and bleed on grave dig and +20 defense and +accuracy on solar flare and I think it works pretty well. Just wrote this fast, a combo and some tips about gear and stuff, hope it helps

Also run vangertz until you get bheg gloves if you pvp alot

Thank you!

way better like that.

Thank you too ... btw Oneuproad, you still play BDO ?!

Posted

@Shenandoath the problem is with many of your questions involve hidden stats so EVERYBODYS answer is going to be based on a opinion. 

like #1 , people assume it works like that , but nobody knows for a fact because hidden stats are hidden.

#2 people can generalize for the most part that more dp = more defense = take less damage, but because of how all these stats work and how they are hidden we dont know. same with # 3

4 is a little more straight forward in that more evasion means you evade more attacks,  more accuracy counters that evasion.

Hi my dear warriors.

As you know, i haven't played from July. Now, I'm back.

And i have a very big problem. I don't understand so many things. Could you help me? Just answer with my questions.
I do not need assumptions, I need only facts.

Ok, here are my questions:

1. Does +1 atak mean 1AP more? (for example, gem with +5 atak = +5 AP?)
I have 125AP + 7 AP from Grunil +15 AP from gems + 15 atack from Jarette's set, so do I have 162 AP?
And with greatsword i have 125AP + 50% from liverto sword + 7 AP from Grunil +15 AP from gems + 15 atack from Jarette's set, so do I have 206 AP with greatsword?

2. How does work DP?

3. How does work Damage reduction?

4. How does work Evasion?

5. I know accuracy works I do bigger DMG in pvp. Is it true? And better gems for me is '+ acc' or '+ AP/atack'?

6. I know, everyone wants to have boss armor set. Actually I have grunil Ultimate set (all parts TRI) but I'm not satisfied. I dunno why, but I'm thinking about other set, what should I use?

7. Vangertz Shield… I know, it gives me a lot of acc, but… I wanna Axion… Should I do it?

Posted

Thank you too ... btw Oneuproad, you still play BDO ?!

I am banned.

Posted

I am banned.

for real? Lol

How did that happen? Is it temp or perma ban?

Make harmony great again senpai. <3

Posted

for real? Lol

How did that happen? Is it temp or perma ban?

Make harmony great again senpai. <3

perma, could undo it but cba paying the company.

Posted

perma, could undo it but cba paying the company.

I am sorry. I wish to see your quide in the future, I learn a lot from last one (pre awakening for warrior)

Posted

way better like that.

Wouldn't you go into balanced strike and armour break before overwhelm to prolong the combo, or is there something I am missing?

Posted

Wouldn't you go into balanced strike and armour break before overwhelm to prolong the combo, or is there something I am missing?

You do that if you wanna CC lock someone, the other thing is air combo that i wrote before. Just try Overwhelm - Balance Strike - Hilt Strike on a standing target and recognize the dmg for yourself.

Video is a bit badly rendered, but you can see the dmg output well on a ranger with 273 DP, TET muskan with my pleb AP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guuB79GMgjg&feature=youtu.be

1 person likes this

Posted

You do that if you wanna CC lock someone, the other thing is air combo that i wrote before. Just try Overwhelm - Balance Strike - Hilt Strike on a standing target and recognize the dmg for yourself.

Video is a bit badly rendered, but you can see the dmg output well on a ranger with 273 DP, TET muskan with my pleb AP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guuB79GMgjg&feature=youtu.be

cheers mate

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0