• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Attendance Reward Box

410 posts in this topic

Posted

Cant wait for 2 rednose armors

1 person likes this

Posted

Can you remove Red nose from the fixed version? xD

3 people like this

Posted

We have to wait another week and we are happy about it.

Thx for the good work CM, like seriously something changed once that other guy isnt posting anymore, i like it.

Posted

You sincerely apologize and make us wait TWO more weeks for you being totally incompetent ? Because yes, that is what you are. No wonder people are quitting this game

5 people like this

Posted

WHAT THE ----- DO YOU MEAN THE 2ND OF -----ING NOVEMBER,JUST GIVE US THE -----ING BOX ALREADY YOU STUPID -----ING -----S

yall seriously need to chill.

They have to get a fix from the developer on the box itself, then they will send us another box.

They cant send what they dont have. Be dam happy theyre even gonna fix the error.

Players like you need a time out.

17 people like this

Posted

please remove red nose from the box for screwing us on this one.

^

If I get another red nose...I'm going to rage.

You're giving us a bloody dollar menu pos and charging fillet mignon prices for it. 

I don't care what your fanboys say....if I pay a premium for anything...I expect a premium product. Not a POS with a shiny wrapper on top. 

5 people like this

Posted

Incoming pearl item to remove Red Nose Armor from the box or better yet slithly increase chance to not get Red Nose Armor.

Posted

How in the ----- do you get rid of replies?

Also does this event end on the 26th or on Nov 2nd, I'm confused

when is the last day you can possibly receive for the attendance?  

Posted

Fix ninja and kunoichi damage, problem since release.

also fix musa/maewha dash

Posted

YES! another red nose armor YES!

Posted

Calm down guys, Kakao want to give us 2 boss armor pieces, they made this box on purpose xD

red nose armor is not boss armor, its garbage.

Posted

Yay now i will have 3 red nose armor, thanks Cuckkao :)

Posted

Thank you <3

Posted

Greetings adventurers,

We have investigated the reports of users having received only a single item type from the Attendance Reward 'Boss Armor Box'. At this time it appears the item is not functioning as intended, we are taking the necessary steps to correct this issue. Players that received one of the defective boxes will be issued a new fixed version at the end of the event.

Please note you will only receive the second box if you had already claimed the defective attendance reward by the end of the event, in addition to this we will not be removing the any rewards earned by the original box.  Please note that you must claim and open the original box prior to November 2nd or it will disappear.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and thank you for understanding.

I am going to chimpout if you leave Red Nose in the second box

Posted

Can we have red nose armor removed from the replacement boxes since literally everyone will have it?

Will remove the sting from having to wait 2 more weeks after this debacle.

1 person likes this

Posted

I on the other hand embrace our lord and savior Red Nose and cannot wait to have a second Red Nose's Armor to add to my collection.

Posted

So if i still haven't picked that box, what sould i do?

Posted

That second box have us all like: 

435trashcan.jpg

Posted

I just wanted to jump in and thank the CM/GM team for reviewing this and confirming either way what was up, i enjoy the speedy response to the issue

can i request that bug like the Mae/Musa chase and cancels is now looked into and hopefully fixed just as fast  :)

@GM_Caramel @GM_Dew @CM_Aethon

1 person likes this

Posted

Ty for the quick response!!! This is an amazing fix

1 person likes this

Posted

at the end of the event, yeah ----- you too

lmao i wonder if youll get a box

1 person likes this

Posted

I Have a Red Nose Armor, I have a new box, Uh, double Red Nose Armor.

Lol scamming Kakao Song. GG Scammers

2 people like this

Posted

1cbl78.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

lmao i wonder if youll get a box

yeah I totally miss that second Red nose

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you for the update ^_^